It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya war another pagan sacrifice! The real reason war was started March 19th!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

hello friend

interesting theory you have here & it's sparked a question for me..

Do you think its possible that even the rituals of choosing certain dates for operations of war in order to worship entities & gain power; are more a psychological technique than anything else?

We both know how these things can be used to affect someone's mind in a negative way, but in this broader context could they not just as easily reverse engineer it to be a benefit to their psychology & the way they operate their own brains?

what I'm getting at is maybe all this ritual & belief is an ancient means of programming themselves to function a certain way.. and whether its real or not, if they do indeed strictly follow esoteric ritual, it should make their actions fairly easy to predict..

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
I understand what you are saying. However you are taking the link to this from the name of the US mission and the date of the Spring Equinox, and making the link that the equinox is about sacrifice, and Athena (link to Oddessy) and call it a Pagan sacrifice!

I absolutely must disagree. Just because Greek Roman mythology fall under the heading of Polythesitic traditions

Athena / Minerva are part of the Greco Roman Tradition, of which we all know follows into the Roman Catholic Chruch.....

Hmm... I see. Quite a different story here I see. Things become clearer absolutely all the time. When I see certain argument techniques...

This will be my last post to you as I do not appreciate these techniques.

The thread is based on the date of Athena's birthday, not the name of the mission that was raised later with no mention of the Spring Equinox. Very interesting twists. Then you keep pounding in the twists.

Roman are most definitely consider pagan. Feel free to try to twist this all you want.

Throw in lots of extraneous facts, check... I understand the technique. On and on...

I see all the techniques you are using, but I am tired of wasting my time pointing them out. Hopefully people will see through them and understand them for what they are

Fogg, thank you for this discourse. I see you well now. I will not be responding to you any more. Feel free to twist and play your game all you want with someone else.
edit on 20-3-2011 by pianopraze because: grammar

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Lots of things have happened on March 19th that haven't really had a violent significance.

There's a whole bunch of those dates here: www.historyorb.com...

I can't see how the government would have followed this date only for two years in the last forty or so. Unless that time when the US totally aced figured skating was the most epic sacrifice ever:

1954 - US Ladies Figure Skating championship won by Tenley Albright
1954 - US Mens Figure Skating championship won by Hayes A Jenkins

Is there any pattern apart from Libya and Afghanistan?

APRIL 19TH:

Waco Stand off Ended

en.wikipedia.org...

Oklahoma Federal Bldg Bombing

en.wikipedia.org...

American Revolution (Battle of Lexington and Concord)

wiki.answers.com...

Just 3 off the top of my bald head for April 19th, we'll see what happens next month.

And oh btw, the Shuttle lifts off on that date and Gabrielle Giffords is scheduled to attend since her husband will be on board.

edit on 20-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: added context to clarify

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

What's the pattern there?

In 235 or so years 3 violent things happened on 3 of the 235 April 19's somewhere in the USA??

Seems to me a lot of other really violent things idnt' happen on april 19 - for example during the US civil war the only noteable things that happened were:

1864 Naval Engagement at Cherbourg, FR: USS Kearsage vs. CSS Alabama
1863 Union troops/fleet occupy For Huger, Virginia
1861 Baltimore riots-4 soldiers, 9 civilians killed
1861 Lincoln orders blockade of Confederate ports (Civil War)

Which doesn't seem like much for a period of actual warfare

During WW1:

1917 21st Boston Marathon won by Bill Kennedy of New York in 2:28:37.2
1916 "Bing Boys are Here" opens in London
1916 20th Boston Marathon won by Arthur Roth of Mass in 2:27:16.4
1916 Italians troops conquer Col di Lana at Merano
1915 19th Boston Marathon won by Edouard Fabre of Canada in 2:31:41.2

Apparently the running of the Boston Marathon was the most interesting thing to happen in 3 years of WW1!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I was merely responding to another poster's query. I'm no historian and have no agenda within this thread or staunch belief in premise of OP. I merely recalled 3 famous events that occurred on a similar common date.

If you are looking to spar, I'm not your man on this one. Sorry.

edit on 20-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
PURIM

I did the google search you suggested and of course you're right, it makes a lot of sense, although if I understand it correctly Purim in 2003 started on the 18th and this year on the 19th (will last through the 20th). In both cases the 19th was during Purim anyway.

Certainly it is fitting since Purim is the celebration of vengeance and bloodshed. The moment of the year when, like in a carnevale on steroids, God looks the other way and the people of Israel are authorized to take human lives for revenge, sacrifice or lust...

Here is what Michael Hoffmann has to say about it, in a very interesting article dedicated to the coincidence of the Iraqi war with Purim celebrations back in 2003:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If so, such an announcement would occur during Purim, the Judaic festival of revenge. Purim finds its masonic equivalent in the Ninth Degree of the Scottish Rite, dedicated to revenge for the "murder of Hiram" -- meaning anyone who thwarts Masonry's purposes.(...)

The Kabbalistic secret of Purim is that the Hitlers and Saddams of the world make the advancement of the Judaic "equilibrium" possible; without violent, implacable opposition to and hatred of all Jewish persons, including law-abiding ones of good will, the rabbinic work cannot advance.

The more overt understanding of Purim is bound up with two major themes: paganism and the idea of vengeance.

As befits a Babylonian Holy Day, Orthodox Judaic believers (especially the Hasidic segment), will be dressed tomorrow in grotesque Halloween-like costumes, and those who desire real insight into the pagan nature of Judaism should travel to the Crown Heights and Williamsburg sections of Brooklyn, New York tomorrow, and observe and if possible videotape this Babylonian Bacchanal while it is in full flower.

In terms of revenge, we are reminded of Purim, 1994, when Baruch Goldstein entered the mosque at Hebron and slaughtered 40 Palestinians as they prayed. As a result of this mass murder on Purim of the Palestinian "Amalek," there was great celebration in settler enclaves in occupied Palestine and in places like Brooklyn (this writer has video footage of these celebrations).

If, as it now appears likely, President Bush chooses March 18 or 19, 2003 -- Purim 5763 -- to declare his intent to bomb the Iraqi "Amalek," then perhaps we can be forgiven for seeing in the timing of this ominous decree something more than mere coincidence.

As a matter of fact judging from this Purim calendar, the festival has little to do with a pious religious celebration: "Purim for Adults Only party", "What Happens in Shushan Stays in Shushan", "Purim Confidential", "Purim in the City adults-only party" ...

www.cluesforum.info...

Purim : It may not say it all, but it sure says a lot.

Radiation Woes and Deaths in Japan - Exageration Combined with Fakery Combined
with Lies Equal One Big Distraction for the Frightened LIVESTOCK.

What will it take people? What will it take?
edit on 20-3-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Hello

Wonderful to see you again, I now know why you wanted a break before. I grow weary myself. I hope you had a good break and welcome back my friend.

I have much more questions than answers. I have thought these things you ruminate on.

It is definitely possible. There are so many layers in esotericism. I know the priests and initiates do not believe the surface layers. They are mostly covers for the "gnosis" or hidden meanings... and like Masonry, the story is different at every level. The Masons have much of this encoded in their rituals, artwork, and writings. Pike pointed out much more in Morals and Dogma than I even want to mention here. Most would not receive it. And I am in no way insinuating Masons have anything to do with TPTB, I am talking about "mystery" schools and occult (not satanic, hidden) knowledge.

TPTB do use these societies works, maybe because they believe them, maybe because they make an easy screen to pull in front of peoples eyes so people attack these societies instead of TPTB themselves. Much like people blame Rep or Dem and fail to see it's the same CFR et. al. globalists in power behind the scenes regardless of which party wins the elections.

here is a taste from Pike's Morals and Dogma.... it goes even deeper later.

The Moon was the symbol of the passive capacity of nature to produce, the female, of which the life-giving power and energy was the male. It was the symbol of Isis, Astarte, and Artemis, or Diana. The "Master of Life" was the Supreme Deity, above both, and manifested through both; Zeus, the Son of Saturn, become King of the Gods; Horus, son of Osiris and Isis, become the Master of Life; Dionysos or Bacchus, like Mithras, become the author of Light and Life and Truth.
The Master of Light and Life, the Sun and the Moon, are symbolized in every Lodge by the Master and Wardens: and this makes it the duty of the Master to dispense light to the Brethren, by himself, and through the Wardens, who are his ministers.

source

All this occult (hidden) knowledge is there if you know where to look. They do not want us studying it because it shows what they do.

Again. I in no way insinuate this has anything to do with Masons, I mention this SOLELY to show they know this info and have it in their writings.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secularist
Some retards on this forum that need to watch the news

I try to star everyone that posts to my thread, even if I disagree with them. But I just can not with this post.

I hope people do not watch the propaganda you label "news" and think for themselves. The propaganda is becoming so thick and so unbelievable that many mainstream believers are starting to wake up and take notice.

This brings me happiness and hope and may be why TPTB are rushing so sloppily right now. They have become down right obvious.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It does not matter if we think all the occult symbolism, and date stuff is crazy. Those that rule us put quite a bit of stock in it. They may indeed use sacrifice to evoke powers beyond our comprehension. I am not saying I have proof, but a lot of very powerful people seem to think it is possible.

edit on 20-3-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by Pinke

9/11/91 was George Bush Sr. New World Order speech.

Nasa routinely uses esoteric dates and symbolism.

True, yet some say coincidence. Like the 7/7/ bomings, and the 9/11/01 attack.

There are more, lots more that point to something deep.

IMO, it warrants scrutiny. Looking forward to digging around in this !
S&F

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
pianopraze,

Check this out, DIA -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e48e24c201a.jpg[/atsimg]

They love certain dates, Don't They ? ! ? ?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
It's probably because it easier to see whats going on when there is a full moon.

Yea, because that makes sense when you're conducting air operations and trying to avoid being shot down. Sure, let's pick the brightest nights of the year to fly our aircraft over hostile territory.

This isn't D-Day.

(Edit: I see someone already explained it in detail.)
edit on 20-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Verry interesting theory. I am not anti-jewish in any way and find their mystic traditions fascinating, but have done very little study of them so far. I was looking into Purim and found this on a Jewish website:

1. The First Gulf war ended on Purim 1991

2. The Second Gulf War (Aka US War on Iraq) Began on Purim 2003

3. Purim day 2004 The White House reports that all of Libya's remaining nuclear weapons-related equipment has been sent to the United States. See Here

4. Purim Night 2007 a very rare A total lunar eclipse is visible from the Midwestern United States to Southeast Asia from 22:44 to 23:58 GMT. SEE HERE

5. Purim Day 2008 A 7.2-magnitude earthquake hits western China.

6. Purim Day 2010 MASSIVE 8.8 Earthquake Strikes Chilie
At least 708 people are confirmed dead in Chile. Japan and numerous other countries evacuate coastal residents as a tsunami approaches. Some Japanese homes are flooded by the tsunami.

7. A Super Moon Is in View over the entire world as
A NEW WAR IN LIBYA has begun Purim 2011

source
They claim Hitler was wary of the date also:

Interesting to note Adolf Hitler banned and forbade the observance of Purim. He also declared it a capital offense for Christians or Jews to possess a copy of the Book of Esther

ibed.

Don't know what to make of it. Interesting.

ETA... wow I just realized why they mentioned the Chile and China Earthquakes.. HAARP! The suggestion is these deaths were also a sacrifice!

My brain is just not working well today. I kept wondering why they mentioned those after reading that website.

edit on 20-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow. Yeah I had forgot about that. Very interesting in deed. There is so much there about the NWO I could not even begin to scratch the surface.

The Vigilant Citizen did a great article on DIA: Vigilant Citizen Report on Denver International Airport

Great find!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

The Vigilant Citizen did a great article on DIA: Vigilant Citizen Report on Denver International Airport

Great find!

Here's a better one - Denver airport consiracies debunked

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by Signals

Great find!

Here's a better one - Denver airport consiracies debunked

Here's an even better one- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Are you people smoking crack? Are you so paranoid, that you don't give a flying f**k about what's ACTUALLY going on in Libya? Gaddafi went nuts with power, his people wanted equal rights, he said no way and started to blow their heads off, then the people were like f**k this guy and some started fighting back, especially when food,water and gas were cut off completely.

Then he started using the military in full force to kill his own people, shelling cities, killing men women and children. But you people of abovetopsecret would do nothing? Because your smoking crack and worshipping some roman god? Are you really that supertious that you would let those people die because you think it's all a grand conspiracy, you hear voices to? Let me guess you think it's god or some alien, let me give you a hint.

YOUR FRIGGEN NUTS!!!

Gods have no place in the real world, they are fictional characters, they aren't real. No matter how many times you tell yourself they are, they will never be real, and to say our governments believe in such a retarded idea, really? I mean no offense when I say this, only as a fellow ats member, get some help. You only know what your brain is telling you.

There is no magical meaning behind this situation, the moon orbits the earth. No magic. The united nations is trying to stop a genocidal manic from slaughtering an entire race of people. Trust me Gaddafi is more messed up then you'll ever be, but this is what happens when someone with major psychological disorders has tons of power and no one to question him. They become mad dogs!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
pianopraze,

Check this out, DIA -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e48e24c201a.jpg[/atsimg]

They love certain dates, Don't They ? ! ? ?

It says new world airport commission... and it has the masonic symbol. That stuff is everywhere I tell you.... If there are any occult beliefs behind the symbolism, then it is not unlikely that there are occult beliefs in dates and numerology as well - they go hand in hand.
edit on 20-3-2011 by nottheonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You are nuts! Anyone who has put any real input get shot down cause they aren't down with your crazy god worshipping fantasy club....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Do You Believe In Magick Part One

If you watch this series, you would understand there are Never Any Coincidences and 9/11 was not only carefully planned, but it was done decades in advance. These are scripts crafted long ago.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join