It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Pictures of the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I've been a long time reader of ATS although I've avoided posting anything until now as I've never really felt I had anything I could contribute to this site that would increase the quality of what was available. I've come close to posting a few times however I hoped to avoid making a poor quality post like many of the new posts recently. After trying for a while now to think of something but after starting a bunch of different posts and trashing them I figured I'd just share some pictures I took of tonight's "Super Moon". I hope you guys enjoy them and I look forward to taking part in the fascinating discussions here on ATS.

Dug

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Those are some cool images---over here in nor-cal I cant even walk outside without getting blown over and drenched, let alone see the moon.

I don't think this topic is going to get many replies in light of current events, but thank you for making a thread thats not about Obama being pagan or dolphins causing tsunamis.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
lulwut, so many trolls

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalControl

Hey thanks I'm glad you liked them I wasn't really expecting many replies with everything else happening but I thought they might be enjoyed.

new topics

top topics

join