It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true meaning behind the MOON...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
DOOM GLOOM earthquakes floods this is all Life.

the moon does not create the world we live in like us humans have a purpose here so does our moon, what that purpose is who can say, yet we are still here living breathing and hopefully LOVING.

tonight the Moon gave me something, it gave me friendship/love and it made me realize the true effect of the moon that has been getting so much attention lately.

that effect is. humanity, our energy, it is powerful just like the moon's gravity pushes and pulls at the earth a hug and a handshake can be felt across this world.

these pictures captured something rarely acknowledged by strangers when felt in passing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1743698619e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35f14f0a1259.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b53fb79fafaf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87ae36b610a0.jpg[/atsimg]

what they captured is a connection. a connection that all of us brothers and sisters share.

a connection I am reminded of every time i look at the moon.

a connection that I miss when the moon is out of sight.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I highly doubt the moon has a esoteric meaning. It's more like a matter of physics and stuff like that.
people have to get over this weirdo behavior.

But you should write a book about that. It would definitly sell. maybe connect it with 2012 and claim to be a esoteric scientist with a backgrouund in biophysics.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I love the moon. It is like the sun, but you can gaze upon the moon for long periods of time, which really amps up its effects. When I stare at the moon, I know that billions of other lifeforms have also gazed upon it over the millenia...

It really does connect us, if we allow it to. SolarE likes LunarEnergy indeed.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Have you ever noticed all living things are so much more alive on a full moon , the insects are everywhere, the fish are biting, plants thrive with the extra light at night time. I believe with the energy from a full moon it affects us humans in different ways ,some good, some not so good, but i prefer to see this energy used as the OP says "a hug and a handshake can be felt across the world", anyways ,let us know if you feel more alive tonight as the full moon passes. S&F

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have a great affinity toward the moon and the stars too.

I thought I'd share this short wiccan chant with all the moon lovers.

Full moon shining bright
midnight on the waters.
O'Ar-adia, Dianas' silver daughter.

repeat as many times as you like beneath the moons shining orb. The 'super' moon in the U.K. was beautiful. The moon gives me peace of mind from the gloomy toils of daily life and is a beacon for mystery and adventure.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I love the moon and its mysteries. I love that we all can't get there easy, but can see it easy, its like a treasure box, I reckon.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
I highly doubt the moon has a esoteric meaning. It's more like a matter of physics and stuff like that.

But you should write a book about that. It would definitly sell. maybe connect it with 2012 and claim to be a esoteric scientist with a backgrouund in biophysics.

Don't you have somewhere to go? You're an asshole.

If there was a 'flip-off' emoticon, you'd get three!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I do remember reading an article they did on number of animals brought to the vet during a full moon, and there was a decent increase as opposed to the other moon phases. I wonder if there will be a huge increase for the super moon?

~Aura~

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan

Why don't you do a little moon gazing sometime and maybe you will see what people mean.

I love staring at the moon at night. It is the only time I am able to clear my mind. I think about how many other people are looking at it at the same time.

Looking at the moon at night was comforting at times because my loved one is overseas and he use to say how even though we couldn't see each other daily at night we still looked at the same moon together. It sounds silly but it really does make you feel good. Try it sometime

new topics

top topics

join