It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feels Like the Time to Reach Out to Others.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
As of late, there has been a strange vibe in the air, and it feels like more and more people are picking up on it.

I see it in people's eyes...

I truly feel like we are on the precipice of a worldwide event of epic proportions.

This isn't just ATS paranoia. I have talked to many people about it in real life and they feel it was well.

With all the uncertainity in the world today, I feel it is a good a time as ever to reach out to others.

You might think your influence in the world is minute, but in reality, you existing right now affects the whole universe.

Just walking down the street, you are influencing every single person that drives by.

Realize you have something to give to this Earth, your unique energy signature.

We are all capable of giving and receiving love.

Reach out to others in need, and give them love energy. Sometimes it might be just what they need at that moment in time.

Anyway, back to the purpose of this thread.

I feel people connecting more lately. It's like we know some intense things are in the future and we are going to need to bond together in order to survive.

Anyway, I hope this made sense... Spread love and good vibes.

Also, let me know if you also feel that sense of wanting to reach out and connect to others.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

My own experiences are almost the direct opposite. I sense others withdrawing more into their own private worlds, creating a distance, becoming more aloof.

As to being on the precipice of an epic worldwide event, aside from the major disasters which everyone can observe happening, I don't feel anything especially epic looming on the horizon.

Maybe I am just insensitive, or I am immune to the apocalyptic doomsayers which abound, but regardless, I am fairly sure my post will be drowned out by the coming avalanche of posts which agree with the OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I feel ya Brotha!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Here here to that I have found myself connecting more and more with family as of late. With the current state of the world it seems natural to go back to what seems natural and comfortable. However, thanks for the reminder that good energy is needed in such times just as much as family time.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I definitely feel we as people are on the verge of something epic as well. I think we are coming to a point where we are going to shed our physical bodies or atleast become more focused on spiritual development and technology. I just hope this transition goes as smooth as possible...

top topics

join