It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News sources for Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
** I COULDN'T DECIDE WHICH FORUM TO PUT THIS UNDER, SO IF IT IS MORE APPROPRIATE FOR THE JAPAN FORUM, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT BEING MOVED RATHER THAN DELETED. THANK YOU **

Sorry if this is a repeat thread, I searched but returned nothing [ that's the same ] - - Perhaps I didn't search hard enough. If this is the case, I apologize.

This thread will be dedicated to getting THE BEST sources for news on Japan available to everyone.

[ NHK ]
[ CNN ]
[ NY TIMES ]
[ JAPAN TIMES ]
[ HUFFINGTON POST ]

These are the best I can find. Please post any more that you have that I missed.

But PLEASE limit them to reliable sources. Not sites such as blogs, other discussion sites, etc.

Thanks.

[ YOKOSO NEWS ] - Provided by: [ silo13 ]

-Mike
edit on 20-3-2011 by HiMyNameIsMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsMike

The best source would be being there, the news lies to you, and lies have no jurisdiction . That being said, the watered down version of news is all we have, so S&F good idea.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I agree that we are being lied to constantly; however, having multiple sources to use, it may be easier to hone in on any truths.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
YokosoNews gives first hand info from Tokyo - also translated news briefs and updates. Katz the broadcaster has a lot of great insight into the catastrophe.

Enjoy

peace

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have been using all the sources you mention, though I question CNN as a source.

Here is another you have not mentioned:

Kyodo News

top topics

join