It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I saw a strange aircraft.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This was totally random but when I was hanging at one of my friends house I saw what I thought was a commercial air liner but the lights were configured differently and the strange part of it was there was no noise at all! and planes that fly on the path I saw this thing on you can easily hear the jet or prop aircraft pass buy even with all the doors and windows closed. I have seen other military aircraft fly by this location as well. Any exclamations on what this could have been?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Maybe it was a glider. Without pics or location & such, it's hard to speculate.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
More detail !!! cant make it out.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Very odd. I too think I have seen the type of aircraft you are refering too, flying/hovering over my apartment complex. At first it looked like some sort of light tower from a distance, similar to the ones that are very tall and blink red. This was a white light though. As it got close it appeared to be able to hover for it was just barley floating over my apartment complex. It had blinking lights on the wings, blue and red I think, and the wings themselves appeared to have the shape of some sort of military aircraft for they were at sharp angle.

Was this at all similar to the aircraft you saw?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Well you have already exclaimed a bunch about it, I dont think I can add much, and I dont have any explanations either

Sounds interesting none the less

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldave

I understand. But I like to keep personal info classified for other for obvious reasons. And the thing I saw was rather large and it had a somewhat solid triangular shape to it. It was at night but I was able to get an idea on some physical features. It got me thinking it could have been the TR3B! but I'm still speculating on that theory. And here are some air force bases around where I was. Edwards was a few miles away from where I was. I was on a visit out of town near by.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

Sort of. The lights were a different color from the one you witnessed. red and white was the lights on this aircraft.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
reply to post by ZacharyW

Sort of. The lights were a different color from the one you witnessed. red and white was the lights on this aircraft.

I do believe we saw something very similar viewing the lights alone it does have a sort of triagular shape one of the lights could have been white, as I stated I do not remember clear enough, but i do know for sure one of the wings had a blinking red light.
edit on 20-3-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

A couple years ago, two people I work with saw something similarly strange. On their way to work in mid-afternoon, driving separately, they both saw some kind of "airplanes" hovering silently only a couple hundred feet off the ground. One of them was descending as if it was going to land in a field beside the road, at which point it stopped in mid-air right in front of my co-worker. It then pivoted as if turning on an axis. He drove practically right underneath it. He later told me the experience "shocked the sh*t out of" him. Both agreed that what they saw were not gliders and were unlike any planes they had seen before, yet they resembled airplanes. They both said the craft were a uniform black or dark gray with no visible cockpit, windows or markings of any kind. Highly odd all around in my opinion, but I have no doubt they saw what they described.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Orkojoker because: added text

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

My guess is it could have been a new unmanned drone using exotic flight technology. The absence of a cockpit would point to a drone or a manned aircraft with a new digital window composed of nothing but screens and controls. I have heard little about the "digital window" technology being used in aircraft. It is supposed to protect the pilot from machine gun fire in combat. In one of the ace combat video games you get to use a bonus aircraft with a digital window cockpit.

edit on 20-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Saw something interesting about 8pm tonight. No ufo or anything though. (imo)

Went outside and saw a couple of lights coming through the trees, i was immediately interested because it wasn't like a normal plane, the lights were too far apart. Then as they came above the trees it looked like two triangles. I then wondered what it was for a few seconds and then figured that it must be two planes flying in formation. They looked right on top of each other though, almost too close for safety. Strange because I've never seen anything like this before and their movement was perfect, no alteration in relevance to each other.

Maybe it was one Plane? Came with flashing lights and a plane sound

Tried looking for some videos of planes flying formation at night but couldn't find anything. Also these looked pretty high up and to the best of my knowledge they weren't spitfires or anything similar. They looked like jets of some sort.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight

Sounds like an interesting sighting NumberEight. I think they call it hot doging it if it is the air force. wish I could have seen that to.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Sounds like an interesting sighting NumberEight. I think they call it hot doging it if it is the air force. wish I could have seen that to.

Yeah it was! As I said before ive never seen anything like it. Only the red arrows! But thats all for show and much lower.

I wish I still had a phone to record it on..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I hear ya. If only I got the camera I have on my phone I had out in time but it was to late. It wouldn't be exactly high resolution but good enough to make out the lights and the general shape.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

My guess is it could have been a new unmanned drone using exotic flight technology.

edit on 20-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

Sounds logical to me. I just can't figure out what they were doing in my area hovering over small towns and highways where they were bound to freak people out.

Here's the original thread I posted about the incident a while back.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Orkojoker because: added text

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

They may have been in a flight training routine or something Orkojoker. Experimental aircraft have been seen over residential areas before. when the stealth bomber was being tested people who have seen it began reporting it as a U.F.O. until the government decided to reveal it to the public. Who knows, some day the government will spill the beans about their new line of reconnaissance aircraft when we humans are ready.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
TextText PurpleTextdoes anyone have a picture we have these here in oklahoma flying around our neighberhoods also and hovering over houses and moving cars my boss sees them every morning on her way to work what could they be?

new topics

top topics

join