It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A life without the puppet masters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

When we fall it helps us to know where we come from. It is not so much the fall itself that hurts, but rather the realization that we were living and believing a false reality. Without the fall a real perspective cannot be known. When we hit the ground we really can begin to see what we are truly missing. This in turn gives rise to reflection in to what is needed and what is “completely” useless in ones life and is in contradiction with truly being oneself. Strangely enough, from this point, which seems so mundane, in fact so normal, the true space of love is revealed. At first one dips ones toes in it, this experience is not like an enormous shock wave of lightning but rather a kind of knowing that there is something that is very close. It is something that has always been there and that one has preferred for some reason to ignore and instead idolize something false. In this desperate state we will listen to anybody in a hope that their kind words will release us, but they never do. It is that fall, without protection that delivers us out of our standard view. Contrary to the fairytale, humpty dumpty should never been born again. But I suppose that depends on the fall and how much we love the puppet masters.What do you say?
Eliberocelta2011

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
In 1976 Genesis released it's first Album since Peter Gabriel departed the band. Phil Collins the drummer step out front to do the vocals.... The title of the Album was "A Trick Of The Tail". From everything you posted in this thread... I hear that album playing in my head, from SQUONK to Dance On A Volcano....

Look up the lyrics to Squonk and see if it enlightens much of your ideas in this thread... Likewise Dance on a Volcano....

"All the King's horses and all the King's men
Could never put a smile on that face...."

new topics

join