It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Color Me Crazy...Eerie Vibes!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
I have always been a star gazer. My kids grew up laying on a blanket in the yard with me at night, looking at the night sky! Even as a child myself, I loved riding in the back of daddys truck at night so I could star gaze.

After a very long cold winter, I have very much been looking forward to some warmer weather. Finally we get some, and what happens? I go out on the porch, in the dark and sit down, spring frogs were singing, a light warm breeze, perfect evening. . . but I got the worst case of the creeps that I have ever had and practically ran in the house in a panic. This happens everytime I go outside at night recently. I'm serious, I can't explain it. It doesn't "feel" safe to me. I can assure you that I am not nuts. This is not a normal thing for me. I have taken walks down the road at night before, now I can't even stand on my own porch without being scared.

Have any of you ever experienced this? Is it all my head and I am just paranoid?

I don't know, maybe I need to give myself a break from some of the reading in here! LOL

Let me tell you now - you are not alone in this feeling. I found an article that may offer an explanation for why you, me and others are feeling this way. educate-yourself.org... The section I refer to is headed - conversation between Carlos Castenedas and Yaqui shaman don Juan

edit on 20-3-2011 by WENEEDAREVOLUTION because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Ever since the protests in Egypt, I've felt like the world is just fading away. Now, I've watched the Katrina disaster the Iraq war and I never felt anything ominous associated with those two events, so it's kinda strange.

Just last night I was waiting for my dog to come to the door and I noticed how silent everything truly was, and I live in a congested suburban area, so it was eerie. Sometimes I feel like I'm being observed but mostly I just have this "Sick" feeling that something terrible is about to go down. Months before the Earthquake in Japan, I would get these headaches where it would feel like my head was about to implode from pressure. I just thought I was crazy, but they were really intense the day before the earthquake.

Just sitting here, I have this gnawing at the back of my mind that things are far from over, ya know?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
that sounds just like me when i go into into the forest what i did and what you can do is bring someone with you when you go or if you can get a gun i will give you a sense of security thats what i did and now im in the forest all the time

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Go outside and enjoy yourself. Don't be afraid because you belong here.....THEY don't! They know it to. There is nothing that can happen to you if you learn to focus your mind and not let anything come between you and that focus. I pray or meditate. When you come to this site know that there is some truth but there is more theories then fact so try not to take it as such. If you are really after truth you will find it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have always been a person who loves the outside, but at night I get freaked out easily especially as a child. Since moving to an area where I literally know everyone I can walk the street at night and not get creeped out. The only danger out here is a dog, cat or deer. But, last night I was outside walking my dog in my yard, we just cleared the fron of our house and have a small 10 width tree line from our neighbors house. The super moon was up and I was by the tree line. I felt like there was something different, in the tree line I heard a vague rustle and a tree branch being stepped on. I know it wasn't my cat, because he would've came out and anything else animal wise, my dog would've noticed. I remember thinking, "oh great this is the moment aliens will pop out of the woods and I get to be the first to die in this "movie"".

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I agree with one of the posters who said to trust our gut instincts. I had a strange experience years ago that I'm still trying to make sense of. I woke up one morning really early, before dawn and couldn't get back to sleep. So I went outside to enjoy the sky and decided to go for a short walk. I didn't get very far when all of a sudden this incredibly strong feeling of terror hit me. I really don't know what the threat was but the feeling was so overwhelming that I quickly turned and without running, hurried home all the while trying to sense if anything was following me.

I have never felt anything like it before or since. It felt like the danger was somewhere around me (not above in the sky) and it didn't feel like something as simple as an animal in the bushes. This was something different, more dangerous. I'm a very logical person and nothing about this feeling of terror made any sense. I didn't hear or see anything to set it off and I was relaxed enjoying the quiet while everyone else was still asleep. It just hit me instantly.

I've often thought about it and came to the conclusion that we all must still have this instinct left over from when our ancesters needed it to survive. That's what it felt like, primordial, gut instinct. Took a while for the adrenaline to settle down too. I still don't have a clue what caused it but I feel better knowing that if I'm ever in great danger again my insinct will warn me.

However I also agree with another poster that we can scare ourselves too. Especially after reading scary books (or posts) and feel creeped out. But this is a bit different, you can analyze it and know what the cause is, why you're feeling anxious, where the gut instinct/terror one seems to come out of the blue with no cause. You'll know if you ever get it because it will stop you cold and you will have to act instantly (usually flight), no time for taking in the situation or analyzing or any of that.

This is a great thread, I love reading other people's experiences.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Have you ever seen anything that you couldn't explain? Have you had any missing time during your star gazing? Any weird marks on your body that you have no explanation on how they got there? Don't mean to frighten you, but you have to ask yourself those questions.

Have you been researching alien abductions lately? It could just be that your subconscious mind is overwhelmed with the fear of possibly being abducted, or maybe because of any alien abduction case or documentary you've been reading. The subconscious mind can be quite powerful. Face your fears or they will just get worse...baby steps.

I hate elevators, but I force myself to get on them. If the doors don't open right away I start panicking inside. I still get uneasy on elevators, but I'm better than what I used to be.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I feel the answer to Color Me Crazy...Eerie Vibes! www.abovetopsecret.com... may be complex and the questions, insights, being given are offering much guidance.

On Wednesday night, after a long sabbatical from a Sacred Meditation Group (worldwide), I sat with them at the designated time. About 15-20 minutes into the meditation I perceived myself being “watched”. And the answer surprised me. Firstly, I have been taught by my spiritual teacher and my spiritual experiences, to differentiate between different energetic signatures – spiritual density and light. And I have been able to discern over the years, what type of energy is entering my energy field – consciousness. During this sitting, I perceived an energy that I had not perceived in the group before and that “it did not belong” – ironic because anyone who wants to participate in this sacred sitting is welcome. I perceived that I was experiencing someone “remote viewing” the meditation group, and this viewer had attached themselves to the group – perhaps to discern its purpose? And then I became aware that they were able to psychically perceive me and I them. I immediately stopped my sitting and went outside, disengaging from the portal that allowed for this.

This was an incredible teaching and insight, and I have learned what this particular type of energetic signature feels like.

Which leads me to my next point... first in wanting to thank everyone for their insightful and discerning insights; and then to mention that I believe many spiritual/psychic/quantum events are happening, and at an increasing rate.

Here are just a few of the events I perceive to be occuring: I feel that there are those who can perceive the many thousands of dead leaving the earth and I feel that many of these individuals whether they are conscious of this happening or not (being more conscious is helpful), -- their souls -- are serving the souls leaving – helping their passage. I feel that some souls who left so violently and quickly are disoriented. I believe the veil of consciousness that has been over this planet is lifting and perception is heightening. I believe that there are levels of quantum reality that are occurring. I believe in life in other galaxies and I believe there are those beings who are watching, learning, and in some cases, helping in the transition of so many souls at once. There have been some intense videos of UFO sightings around Japan at the time of the tsunami. I also believe that there are forces of darkness that are being revealed to us as the veil of spiritual perception is being lifted. I believe that the tilting of the earth’s access and the magnetic field, the moon, eclipses, cosmic alignments and other phenomena such as solar flares – are affecting our nervous systems. I believe that we can pick up energies – dense and light whilst we are surfing the web, on forums, in chat rooms, tweeting – etc. We are becoming not only cyber connected but psychically and spiritually connected and it can have side effects. These are just some of the phenomenom I believe are at work which came to me in reply to this insightful and helpful thread. Lastly, I believe this is also an opportunity to become more conscious of and purify, the energies of fear.

I apologize for the lack of links, I am feeling it is time for me to speak less and it felt fatiguing to add links.

Lastly, I bow to the Japanese people for their teachings to humanity on how to hold the suffering they are experiencing at such traumatic levels. Their rich history of spiritual mastery and prayerfulness lend Grace to a time of such intense suffering.

Eeerie vibes? You betcha.

For me, rubbing Nag Champa oil over my third eye before engaging on the forum board, prayer, and taking time outs to water and care for my plants, helps in disengaging with what ever energies are seeking to engage with me. energetically.

your Planetary Sister

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies and links... I feel better knowing that I am not alone and that there are possible explanations...

Something that one poster said in reference to the blind girl stuck out to me... it does seem as if the darkness itself is alive and breathing... For those of you reading this that haven't noticed anything different... later tonight when it gets dark where you are, step outside for a minute and think about what you have read... really pay attention and see if you don't feel the urge to run!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WENEEDAREVOLUTION

Thank you for the link... that is a lot to digest. I think I may have to read it again and see if I can absorb any of it. Honestly, my first thought was to think it was silly. But then again its always hard to accept things you do not believe in... it makes me more comfortable to laugh at it. I will read it again with an open mind!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

For those of you reading this that haven't noticed anything different... later tonight when it gets dark where you are, step outside for a minute and think about what you have read... really pay attention and see if you don't feel the urge to run!

I don't know if you realize how meaningful, and important this statement is. This statement proves the point I was trying to make, on the last page. By you telling others to do this, I am convinced that this is what you are doing also. This could be a completely subconscious act, but still an artifact of the mind nonetheless.

Fear is like a drug. It is accompanied by an adrenaline rush. Fear is exciting.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I assure you that was not my intention. As I said previously, I have never been afraid of going outside at night! It has always been a joyous past time... this feeling is new to me and obviously I am not alone in those feelings. I thought about it after I posted that... that yes, wasn't I planting a seed of fear... again, not my intention, but that doesn't explain mine as well as some of the other posters feelings as of late...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I wasn't saying it was your intention, which is why i said it could be a subconscious act. The seed has already been planted, but now it continues to be nurtured, and thus will grow stronger.

From my viewpoint, I am seeing many "Yup, me too's." I am also seeing explanations that imply something of a spiritual nature, or a paranormal nature, and even mythical fairy tale creatures. I am just offering a different explanation(which to me, seems more logical). The mind.

Let's look at it this way- You say that you feel better knowing that you are not alone with this thought/feeling. Is that really true? Or- Could thinking that others share this feeling, actually make it a greater fear? If you think that others are sharing the exact same fear as you, then you are most likely going to continue to think this is caused by some unknown outside force, which will only feed the fear. If you understand that the fear may actually originate within your mind, then you can begin to control it.

Since you have not personally seen any logical physical explanation for this fear(as far as I know), and it is only a fear that is inside of you, then it is ultimately up to you as to how you deal with it. You can accept it, and feed it, and continue to fear something that is not there; or you can try to understand that it's origins may in fact be coming from within your own mind, and control it. I would choose the latter of the two.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I have always been a star gazer. My kids grew up laying on a blanket in the yard with me at night, looking at the night sky! Even as a child myself, I loved riding in the back of daddys truck at night so I could star gaze.

After a very long cold winter, I have very much been looking forward to some warmer weather. Finally we get some, and what happens? I go out on the porch, in the dark and sit down, spring frogs were singing, a light warm breeze, perfect evening. . . but I got the worst case of the creeps that I have ever had and practically ran in the house in a panic. This happens everytime I go outside at night recently. I'm serious, I can't explain it. It doesn't "feel" safe to me. I can assure you that I am not nuts. This is not a normal thing for me. I have taken walks down the road at night before, now I can't even stand on my own porch without being scared.

Have any of you ever experienced this? Is it all my head and I am just paranoid?

I don't know, maybe I need to give myself a break from some of the reading in here! LOL

[quote]Is it all my head and I am just paranoid?

yes

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thank you. . .

It doesn't make going outside right now more comforting( knowing that others are experiencing the same feeling), but it makes me feel better mentally!
You are right... I will choose the latter, conquering the fear that I feel. I just have to work up the nerve to do it! Sounds silly I guess, but its how I feel.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks for that!
You really know how to comfort a person! I love the sense of humor, laughter is the best medicine after all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join