It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what religion/political belief are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i see a lot of Christians and atheists on here and i was wondering how many people are of a different religion so post your religion and political belief (please don't insult anyone else beliefs)

im anarchist/buddist
edit on 19-3-2011 by nikkibee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am atheist. I do not vote so I cannot claim a political party.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lol this thread seems like it's BEGGING to start a religion/political WAR
- anyway, I'm not sure of my political views, I don't follow politics whatsoever, and I'm not sure what political "style" my beliefs make me.. as for religion.. I'm completely 100% Atheist.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
techno-pagan

I dont believe in politics, however

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't have a label for myself...

And politics are just bullsh!te...

edit on 19-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Agnostic - We're too stupid to claim we know.

Liberal party of Australia.

Followed by the Australian Sex Party.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
im liken the sound of that last one

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Taoist Pantheist Shamanism
Independent.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I`m a Christian, in the true sense of the word, not the Christianity we all know and love, but the way it was meant to be. No, I don`t believe in a 6000 year old Earth. No, I don`t think all non christians are going to Hell. The Christianity you see today is what has been presented to us by the elites. They have twisted it from it`s true meaning since it`s inception. In fact, so much of the original meaning has been lost, it`s only possible to be an Agnostic-Christian. Seems pointless? Not really, you just go by what you feel in your heart and just do your best to do the right thing. And the Bible as well as many other books have some good guidelines to follow if you know how to find it. I don`t try to convince anyone to believe what I believe. I don`t even know if it`s right. It`s just what I believe, so, it`s just whatever. If I`m wrong, I`m wrong. Darn!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am nothing. I don't believe in any organized religion.

I am more spiritual. I believe in something just not in the sense that most would.

I do find Buddhism to be closest to what I believe and feel as well as Wicca.

Haaa I didn't even see you asked about political as well.. My brain is trained to just ignore anything political.

I am no political party or anything. I don't really fit into any of them.
edit on 3/20/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
A pantheistic agnostic.
I believe in a universal soul of some sort, but don't like to call it "god". More like a quantumly entangled intelligence that keeps everything, all particles in existence, working properly.

Politics, I vote for whoever makes the most sense at the time.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If I must label my religious belief, it would be spiritual agnostic atheist.

If I must label my political belief, it would be Libertarian/Constitutionalist... with a sorta socially-liberal-for-conservative-reasons and fiscally-conservative-for-liberal-reasons bent.
I don't call myself any of these, because doing so is more confusing than anything, but that's probably the best way to describe it.

I don't belong to any political party as you may have guessed.

edit on 3/20/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wiccan/Pagan Constitutionalist is my own flavor. Democrats and Republicans are one and the same to me, and politicians talking equals lies and more lies.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I would say I am a Buddhist, but I really need to work on becoming more enlightened and do more meditating. I am too busy wokin for "the man" trying to save some money so I can buy a house somewhere one day and get a stable place to live. I don't really have faith in the Gruberment anymore, I don't know how I feel about politricks either... I seem to stand alone. My husband is a Catholic, but if you really observe him, he is more like a buddhist, sort of. A Catholic Turn the other cheek tye Buddhist, I guess.

top topics

join