It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GULF OIL SPILL PART II - New 100 Mile Oil Slick Not Far From The Deepwater Horizon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Again, simple testing would determine if any of this oil is from the BP oil spill...............The testing was performed quickly if you recount those reports from last summer...........

The flight's mechanical engineer Don Abrams said] “It’s too early in the season for this to be an algal bloom. It’s just not the color of the algae I’ve seen. I try to approach this very rationally and as a serious skeptic, so I’m not willing to say 100 percent conclusively it’s oil. But I’ve been out to the islands during the BP spill and stepped in it and it looks very much like oil to me.”

www.nola.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Well if your sushi is coming from the Gulf to begin with I am worried.............You may be right...........Keep tracking those ships..............

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

They will be able to tell where the oil is coming from...as I recall they have a DNA Foot Print...
The BP Gulf incident could have been prevented, & the repercussions are incredible!
We have people that have been suffering so bad and are now dying.
We have animals suffering, dying, unable to reproduce & etc...I feel sorry for all the Gulf People.
I don't buy any Fish or Produce from the Gulf.
Right now it seems as though the whole world is in bad turmoil!

Ektar

Well B Day was 19th & thought about going to DC where the sushi is flown in...Hello glad I
didn't go there! I am burning candles for our Asian brothers & sisters!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join