It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leanord Nimoy says 2011 ( not.....2012 )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
"The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind" written by Barbara Hand Clow states nearly the same thing, except based upon her research it is October of 2011.
I never finished the book,
but the feeling I get is that this is the end of the world as we KNOW it instead of the actual end of the world.

the abovr reply was in response to the OP:

"...If this Fourth Epoch Of Man is coming to a close, and a large approaching body (Nibiru) is why."
posted on 19-3-2011 @ 23:18 by simone50m

the year of the end of the 4th Maya (and other Mythic tradition cycles) does not necessarily
have to be pinpointed as 2012...but it helps as a focus point in time.

if there were already 4 previous Ages/Epochs of civilizations, each lasting the 5,120 years
[which are just sections of the Great Year, or the full cycle of Precession = ~26,000 years]

then we as the group called humans have a 5th and final cycle/Age/Epoch to come...
so Nivcharah's TEOTWAWKI outlook is a sensible forecast

however, the end of this epoch...with all the earthquakes and magnetic pole switching
has to have some powerful force acting against the Earths inertia of known stability...
I submit the Earths core is the 'monsterous' planet sized body causing these events,
and the myth has arisen that a local brown dwarf star or a long orbit planet
is the foreign/alien intruder...as mans attempt to understand the long duration destruction cycle

since the East is always to the right hand of a person facing North
with the soon to be pole reversal
a person facing the new North pole will see the Sun rise in the West
the world will indeed be reborn.... ICBMs & MIRVs will all be useless hulks,
as the targeting programs will be rendered useless & with luck the persons
who once concocted these flight coordinates will refuse to repair the navigation
systems...thus resulting in a Nuke Free world

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
So the fictitious Mr Spock says its so and we are meant to believe it!?
I've read all of this thread and now my head hurts, and not in a good way!
Believe it or not, but actors put part of themselves in their character. So there's a Leonord Nimoy inside spock if you look. The same can be said for Leonord. Spock is inside him somewhere.

Truth is stranger than fiction.
edit on 20-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is absolutely correct and as memory serves it was around 1984 when this documentary (or one similiar to it) first aired, and I first heard about the Mayan Calendar.

The date was December 24th, 2011 and I have long wondered in recent years where everyone gets December 24, 2012 from.

I myself am under the opinion that the year all this is going down (right now) is 2011.

On a sidebar I can remember as a 20 year old watching this show, and thinking on it, and where and what I might be doing and how this would all play out 27 years down the road as a 47 year old, and what it would actually be like.

Now that those 27 years have passed and I find myself 47 and in the year 2011 knowing what I know, watching the things unfold that are, it really leads me to say this one thing...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want my mommy!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Their is an Increasing need for change, even if that change comes in the form of destruction, i will accept it. I really hope that year 2011 or 2012 prove to be a shift in paradigm, and come sooner. Their are a lot of evil forces in the world, who are working through Illuminati, Freemasons, Masters of Capitalism etc. Now you have given me a new date to anchor my hopes ,so I will be eagerly awaiting for DEC 2011 to come.

But I will say that chem-trails are absolutely real, and it is being constantly suppressed by the same forces, I quoted above. One example is these three dis-info threads about chem-trails made by a Freemason of ATS. 1,2, 3

edit on 20/3/11 by vinay86 because: Content.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Considering there never was a year 666 because it was so feared to be the year Satan would rule over Man, then by all accounts this is 2012 and not 2011 as that was last year. Kind of odd to think about my birthdate being a year later than it actually was.

If we skipped a year wouldn't that mean it's now really 2010, not 2012 ??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join