It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leanord Nimoy says 2011 ( not.....2012 )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This very first link shows Leanord Nemoy saying, in a very old documentary, that the Mayan calender ends Dec 2011, not 2012.
www.youtube.com...

These next Links, were ones I selected from a larger group a painstakingly selected. I think they are good, but I am not (formally/advanced) educated in astronomical matters. I really very much hope I (they) don't get shredded at by disinfo trolls likewise,.....not. These vids are not new, they go back months, but I was having difficulty locating stuff (in my opinion) as good, much more recent. I believe (someone can correct/prove if I'm wrong,) this is more difficult, now.
If this Fourth Epoch Of Man is coming to a close, and a large approaching body is why,
EVERYTHING ELSE ON ATS IS ***IRRELEVENT*** .

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This average citizen shows (chemtrails?) seeming to deliberately cover an anomaly by the sun. I have had this same experience myself. That is why I want to show everyone this vid.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-3-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by simone50m because: ad-text

edit on 19-3-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, I didn't watch any of the videos except the last one, but my response is:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Are u kidding

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
When you quote an ex actor from Star Trek, and a voice over from "In Search Of", you are combining 2 of his theatrical presentations while trying to catch him in a "freudian slip" about end of time prediictions.

Your going to get some sarcasim or "flames."

Not to mention that you mention the Mayan Calander according to Nimoys slip is off by a year.... to be the end of this year.

I'm not trying to flame you or be sarcastic.

Hey... It's a conspiracy sight and anyone can believe what they want. Nimoy may be on to something and didn't even know it,or tryed to throw it out there.

This dog has jumped on EVERY earthquake on a map for 2 years. COUNT the 3rd jump. Map is on at the end.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, maybe I need to change my name to CUin2012?

With everything going on right now and 2 comets (or whatever they are) arriving this fall he may very well be right.

I think we are in for some ride at any rate.

CU (whenever)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Nice info, thanks for posting.

Watch out for stereologist though, he may try to debunk the existence of anybody named Leonard Nimoy as just some random crap spouted by a believer that doesn't understand how science works and thus their belief in this Nimoy person is deluded.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
please u dont beleive this

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Great post..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hes an actor

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So the fictitious Mr Spock says its so and we are meant to believe it!?
I've read all of this thread and now my head hurts, and not in a good way!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Obviously I'm openly skeptical: of "Nibiru" in general.and the utility of bantering about: "we all gonna die!!!!!
Doesn't change a thing.
flame away..."troll" "disinfo ""bot" I am "unphased by name calling.."...

As mentioned else where recently: (life) is a "terminal condition" ; nobody gets out alive.
For there to be a" 4th epoch of man" some part of humanity must survive this "myth".

There are any number of mega disasters immediately possible.I have been a staunch independent "survivalist" type but after seeing the footage of the tsunami; I've come to realize even if you had prepped your entire life ;your home( preps) washed out to sea, you're on your own (i.e. prepared mind "b.o.b's"& "caches") and or at the whims of the federal agency we all love to distrust "FEMA...".Somethings are just not survivable...

How did our most vaunted modern soothsayers and "see'ers" do on Japan? Edgar cayce? ( uh that french guy with the big nose?)Oh yeah:"Nostrildamus"? lol: Cliff highs' "webbot"???

Be basically "ready"(??)" for at least a short term disruption of society.Cover the basics; and quit worrying!. Literally What can you do if the earth under your feet breaks apart like the disaster movie 2012. you 'e goto be in the exact right spot to survive a massive global geological disaster: ( other than away from the sea coasts and downtown "Me'emphus"TN. I don't know where that is.. Got a map with an "x" on it? " I'll buy that for a dollar!"

"Don't forget to live while preparing for dying..."
edit on 19-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Tell me about it

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What does Mr Spoke really know.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I actually heard something before about a year lost or something and people saying the end of the calendar could be in 2011 or 2013, but again, the Mayas never announced the end of the world.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Considering there never was a year 666 because it was so feared to be the year Satan would rule over Man, then by all accounts this is 2012 and not 2011 as that was last year. Kind of odd to think about my birthdate being a year later than it actually was.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Dear Simone50m,

Thanks for your post. You may not believe it, but I have never looked at or thought about the Niburu issue. Thanks for getting me started on it.

The little I've found from the scientific establishment doesn't seem too promising. I checked NASA and they seem pretty firmly opposed to the idea. One of their scientists answered questions about Niburu at this web page:
NASA's opinion

Is NASA reliable? I'm inclined to think so. The important part for me is the "What if?" If it is going to destroy the world, what would I do differently? I can't think of anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I am not able to do anything different, if an ELE is fixin to pounce, as I am a poor person, and when you are, it is like being in jail. There is no freedom, quality of life, and ability to purchase underground dome homes and stock up on self-sustaining equipment, much less travel to what is alleged to be a safe site. All I can do is stay put with my cats and, help if anyone needs it, if I'm able. Should any shtf.

I was thinking deeply about, IF some planet x is on it's way, ---when--- would PTB tell us? The answer I came up with, is, I believe they would-will NOT. (At any time).

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
"The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind" written by Barbara Hand Clow states nearly the same thing, except based upon her research it is October of 2011. I never finished the book, but the feeling I get is that this is the end of the world as we KNOW it instead of the actual end of the world.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is a documentary,Nimoy obviously didn't state his personal opinion he was the narrator.
This is a series of documentaries called "in search of" and the episode title is "mayan mysteries".The script which mr Nimoy read was written by Terry Landau.

Leonard Nimoy hosted this quasi-documentary television show which portrayed unusual natural phenomena and 'investigated' the paranormal. Its style of interspersing 'talking heads' with sensationalistic video segments may have been the forerunner of 'info-tainment.'

www.imdb.com...

And here is the full episode:

So please change the title.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So, Mr Spok.... what will be left on Earth after 2011?

It's life Jim, but not as we know it.... not as we know it....

Niburu tracking, across the universe... on the starship enterprise, along with captain Kirk...

Oh crap, I'm outta here..... beam me up Scotty!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join