It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Close Up Footage of Jerusalem Sighting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Who's complaining it's a hoax?

I suggest you read the thread.
edit on 20-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Hey tell me to read something or say that I haven't again and I tell you where to go, your just a smart alec. Keep assuming that your a cool person, because trust me your the only one.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Re Read the post!

This discussion has nothing do with you, I see only one person trying to be a smart alec here but that's your style I see.

Your post has zero to do with this thread.

I expressed a view to which a comment was made. I retorted and then asked for justification for the comments returned.

RE READ THE POSTS! Then go troll somewhere else or post a few more hoaxes.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You are complaining that it is a hoax. Yes that is what i said. When you take it outta context like you did it looks different, but let me clarify that it means - you are complaining because of the fact that you think it is a hoax. So you are complaining that its a hoax, your whinging, let it go you've had your say. We get what you think, or continue acting like a rude person, a smart alec and keep trying to prove I said something I didn't.

By the way you don't have much style when it comes to posting either, I could say that your style is incoherant whinging.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Are you a Moron?

Look at my first comment I said that it was a hoax sshheeeeeeessshhh.

Read my first post

Originally posted by studio500 Straight in the bin along with the other poor example and long line of BS from the creators. We know the original was a hoax so how can this not be the same?

What do you not understand? Where do I say that this is not a hoax?

Talk about banging your head against a brick wall.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
your a moron, read my post above or previous i'm not saying your complaining because it has been deemed a hoax, I'm saying that you won't stop whinging about it being a hoax. Meaning you think its a hoax, have stated this and still won't shut up. Yes we get that you think its a hoax but stop complaining and whinging about it. You've stated it's a hoax, but you find the need to attack people and not let them have their say. You call people names, its really irritating to listen to someone go on and on and on.......

Your a whinger and a name caller and you are whinging or complaining that it's a hoax. It is a hoax you say and you won't stop yelling about it.

Far out how hard is it to get your words across when you have a idiot on the other end trying to twist and change everything you say.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join