It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compasses going crazy...Theories and Research

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

Of course this thread is still going....the trolls were chased out, because this thread has proven to be very informative and teamwork oriented.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Phage

I found an articile about tests on humans inner ear and static magentic field. All these dizzy spells, upset stomach and falling could be caused by the Magnetic Anomolies. What does Static mean? Is that electrical charged or something.

link to articile,

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I hope this thread doesn't die,,

No you wouldn't, why accept scientific truth and experiment when ATS member could babble on in their own ignorance and pat each other on the back for months to come.

Your dizzy and nauseaus because you and your friends are on your period.

Either a handful of morons on ATS have realized the Earths magnetic pole has shifted and every scientific agency, University, and practical Engineering facility such as the FAA is hiding it, OR you don't know how to read a compass.......

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There's another possibility you forgot about that was posted earlier:

World-renowned scientist MacDonald developed ideas for using the environment as a weapon system and he contributed to what was, at the time, only in the wildest dream of a futurist. When he wrote his chapter, “How To Wreck The Environment,” for the book Unless Peace Comes, he was not kidding around. In it he describes the use of weather manipulation, climate modification, polar ice cap melting or destabilisation, ozone depletion techniques, earthquake engineering, ocean wave control and brain wave manipulation using the planet’s energy fields.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Tecumte because: text correction

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Liberterius

Jeese, get over yourself already, I'm so sick of your posts, its tiring! We heard your opinion, it will be accepted or not, next, move on, go to another thread PLEASE!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberterius

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Phage

I found an articile about tests on humans inner ear and static magentic field. All these dizzy spells, upset stomach and falling could be caused by the Magnetic Anomolies. What does Static mean? Is that electrical charged or something.

link to articile,

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I hope this thread doesn't die,,

No you wouldn't, why accept scientific truth and experiment when ATS member could babble on in their own ignorance and pat each other on the back for months to come.

Your dizzy and nauseaus because you and your friends are on your period.

Either a handful of morons on ATS have realized the Earths magnetic pole has shifted and every scientific agency, University, and practical Engineering facility such as the FAA is hiding it, OR you don't know how to read a compass.......

Jeese, get over yourself already, I'm so sick of your posts, its tiring! We heard your opinion, it will be accepted or not, next, move on, go to another thread PLEASE!
www2.tbo.com...
www.science20.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Started a thread and was looking for a response for someone to debunk my theory or offer more proof. Havn't had any one debunk it. Looking for some debate on this theory of mine. I will copy and paste it below to keep it rolling in the same thread.

Originally posted by jlafleur02
I've been looking over the threads on these subject and wasn't sure what to think. I don't think that many people can get a compass reading wrong. I also don't think that the number of people hearing things are lying or mistaken.
The compass reading show that at any given time there is more than 1 magnetic north direction. The only explanation for this, if it is true, is that there is more than one magnetic north. Here is a link to multi-pole magnets. It is heavy in math but show a radial magnet with different magnetic forces.

multi-pole magnets

Since this is happening along a faultline, or so it seems, I would think that the thin crust around the fault is changing the fluid dynamics. The fault line has a magma chamber that is carved out so to speak. Small rotating currents of molten material would cause fluctuation in the magnetic readings. This would also create a harmonic resonance. Which would explain the sounds. Any experts out there who could tell us how to debunk this or give more credence to this idea. It is very advanced science and I am not to advanced. I generally try to come up with the simplest explanation that can explain the most about a situation. Not even sure what kind of scientist to ask about this stuff

link to thread

Originally posted by jlafleur02
Heres a link to a scientist who did a lot of work with magnets.

Hallbach array

He died in 2000 but very interesting. The scale he uses is small. Could it be applied to a larger scale like the earth?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

We have all said the same thing to him, and he seems to be just cracking up at all the attention he is getting. Knowledge doesn't mean common sense. I have found my "ignor button". Thank you,

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

This is a great articile with a very good map showing how fast the Magnetic North is moving. I think we are having what they call a "Big Upwelling"

The reason for the magnetic field motion towards Siberia is because of a big upwelling of a twisting molten plume beneath the Arctic toward the New Siberian Islands. In the Earth's core, helical plumes twist the magnetic field lines, forming what scientists call “polar magnetic upwellings.” Those upwellings, unloaded into the Arctic mantle, could produce intense patches of magnetic activity on the sort of decade-long timescales needed to explain the magnetic North Pole's recent sudden acceleration.

However, it's important to keep in mind that the magnetic field north is still attracted to the north end of the globe and there is no evidence of a shift towards the South Pole - which is what happens before a pole reversal.

Link to articile: www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I wanted to post another reply to thank everyone for keeping the Google Map updated. We've got a lot of data that people have inputted.

I'm keeping it in an open collaboration status for the time being. Feel free to add any additional data or observations.

Map

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

That is some fantastic map work, and it is greatly appreciated, big star. In southwest Arkansas and now North is still exactly Northeast. Took measurements everywhere around here.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

We all appreciate your mapwork and participation in this thread. Job well done.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It has stopped snowing for a bit. I'll see today or tomorrow if the main routes going N/S in my area have a sidewalk that is free and clear enough of ice and snow that I can get a picture for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here is a global Catastrophe map for the month of March. How are the compasses pointing in regards to the events?

Source:hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This topic is being discussed tonight on ATS Live @9pm EDT. It should be interesting for sure. I know I'll be streaming it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

Where do I go to listen or watch? Now I show my really dumb side. Look at this giant Vortex that opened up. I never heard of a rainbow at night much less 2. Beautiful but I hope not a bad sign.

Link: There Image of the Day.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

www.illustrial.net...

I think 8pm CST or 9 EST I may be off an hour show times have been a bit funny for me since day lights savings......

Discussion in chat as per norm.....during braodcast
edit on 26-3-2011 by Doc Holiday because: add chat plug....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

From the ATS site, you can find the ATS Live icon either at the very top of every page or at the bottom in that nice new ribbon where new messages show up.

You can also click this link below:

ATS Live

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

The post on FaceBook by ATS said 9 pm EDT which would be 6 pm Pacific, 7 pm Mountain and 8 pm Central
edit on 3/26/2011 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
hope most folks here have found their bearings and now know where north and south is. don't forget that you should not have a magnet in your pocket, or a cell phone near by or in your pocket. and to find true north you must figure out the declination + or - for the area you live in.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Maddog just FYI, there is a picture about 3/4 down at this link that shows (allegedly) a placement of where GWEN towers are located in the U.S. When I saw it it reminded be a bit of the map someone had made here of the odd compass readings where they attempted to draw some lines of how the various anomolous readings seemed to be enclosed. Don't know if it's of any use, I'm going to have to take the time to learn to post pictures and graphs here, until then maybe worth looking at this site and the map I mentioned on the linked page.

2012shelteredtechnologies.synthasite.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join