It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compasses going crazy...Theories and Research

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I posted earlier about all the animals we feed year round, have been gone since Oct 2010. You ARe Not going to believe this!! I just heard a duck outside my window I keep open year round. I went out and it was wondering around all by itself and squaking like it was in distress, when I tried to get close it took off. When do the ducks start going North, and is it unusual for one to be alone? I will put some food out tomorrow see what happens. No animals for 6 months and sitting reading this thread one duck shows up.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oregon here , Near I-5, between Roseburg and Eugene
My Compass is fine.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by arrus75
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

No source per se...just what seems to be the case based on past posts to this thread...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I came here to learn more about the Arkansas EQ's. Just joined so I could give you a compass reading. I am in SouthEast Missouri, only 15 miles from New Madrid. My compass is dead-on North.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lowgo

Great to have you on board, I joined when the Birds Died, trying to let everyone know about the well fracking. They stopped the injection and fracking but we are still having about 8 quakes a day.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
lol @ these [snip] who use GPS apps on there phone. or java apps. lol

you cell tower is -----> 22m away ------------------------[]

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Started a world map for us, hard to be very accurate at this scale though.

Feel free to update it. If you use photoshop you can use the custom shape tool to add your own blips. If you want to keep image format & quality, do File-----Save for web and devices----PNG-24

edit on 3/20/2011 by goochball because: map update

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I am here in New Zealand.

The declination in my area is supposed to be 18 degrees East. Currently my compass is showing a couple of degrees west from true North. I see the OP is complaining about a deviation east while in my case it deviates west. Might be because I'm in the southern hemisphere, that I am experiencing the opposite.

Now I am really confused... perhaps my compass is junk.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have been over all the posts I think so hope I not dupping .

Here is a video about it. I don't think this guy ever sleeps. "I think it has started changing a lot faster and forming pole in different areas""""

edit on 3/20/2011 by coolottie because: Forgot something.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Updated image to include my location:

Sorry, I tried to embed the picture, but it is not displayed correctly. My location is far north New Zealand if someone else wants to update it.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Ysterlong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Thanks for the welcome! I was pointed here by Susan(a personal friend via the dogs). We talked about what you all are going through down there. I've grown up w/ grumbles from the New Madrid fault my whole life. I've only become concerned about it the past few months. Just too many strange things going on. I was a little apprehensive checking my compass, but all is well here.
I hope you guys see the activity continue to decrease now that the injection on two wells have stopped.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

edit on 20-3-2011 by Smurfgt801 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smurfgt801
Ok here in SLC Utah.Ex military here good with map and compasses and I pointed my compact to were north should be and it was almost off by 40 degrees east

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Japan Earthquake ***Compass's Off"***
Comment on the articile

On Coast to Coast last night, a caller mentioned that compass readings in Japan showed a degree shift. What besides HAARP could explain that? Too clever! Just time it’s usage with natural events to kick them up and conceal HAARP activity. Yeah, the moon did it. Solar. A passing asteroid. Planet X. Godzilla.

Articile link

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hey all, if anyone else happens to take a compass reading could you please record down the 3 digit reading, confirm true north reference point for the sake of accuracy, this is very interesting so far.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

So, what all would happen if this is a poll shift....

What are the signs, anything or nothing?
EQ's..?

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Isn't the southeast (where it appears most of the red is on this map) where they were doing those weird CPS tests not too long ago? And Tampa's (where they realigned the runway?) is green (so far). Just something that jumped out at me looking at the map, aside from the obvious clustering around the New Madrid that everyone's mentioning.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ok compasses do need to be adjusted depending on where on the globe your at. When you look at a map if its a topographical it will give you declination on the map. And trust me if you dont know this in some places it can be way off Alaska for example points all most due east. And everyone knows the magnetic poles move in sailors for hundreds of years knew this. Now they use gyrocompasses in ships for this reason they allways point due north by using the spinning of the earth. Oh and a couple of more decades and the magnetic north will be in Siberia instead of North America and man is that going to screw up the russians in an area of the world where you need a compass.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Can you sumerize it for me, I hate reading little shyza and searching little shyza

Thanx, VV6

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I am in Los Angeles. A week ago my girlfriend was using her gps in her tahoe. This gps model has a compass if you want in the upper left screen area. I was on the phone with her, she has a hard time even with gps haha. I asked what street she was on. I asked her what direction was she travelling. She said the compass read east.
The street she was on was a north/south street. I do have sf compass, it is in new condition. I walked out to the front of my house. I know which direction is due north. The compass read N/E and a slight more. I called my brothers. One is LA sheriffs and the other is in L E sales. They both got the same readings!!! Not a coincidence,why, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES. I have tried to research it on msm sites nothing.
Lets keep an eye on this fellas.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join