It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knut found dead at home (possible cheeseburger involved)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This might be nothing but when i read this news i just had a strange feeling that his death was related to a feeling of depression or disillusionment or related to the earth and pole changes.I dont know why ,i like animals but dont usually feel anything unusual when one dies..
The report says that knut's left leg started shaking and he was walking around in circles before falling into the pool dead.Weird.!!!
On the lighter side it could be related to his ambition to be like Elvis and was just practising his" Blue Suede Shoes" routine.What?
as Knut was reared by hand, with his keeper Thomas Doerflein bottle-feeding him and strumming Elvis Presley songs for him on his guitar.
www.abc.net.au...

Sad times

edit on 19-3-2011 by 12voltz because: of the burning ambition

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
R.I.P, Knut

Sad times indeed..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It probably contracted a neurological disease and died. You only feel it being an unusual event because it was reported in the media

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Just suddenly...yes that is sad.

RIP Bear Dude!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Do you have expertise in the field of long distance bear husbandry diagnostics?
No No No ,

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Do you have expertise in the field of long distance bear husbandry diagnostics?
No No No ,

Do you? Clearly not if you think the bears cause of death was "pole shift change". With all due respect, your " diagnosis" is laughable at best....If some how you DO have "expertise in the field of long distance bear husbandry", then I highly suggest you go back to school... Because you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Personally I believe that the poster you are talking is far more close to the truth then you are... Bears die... All animals die... There is no reason to believe there was anything conspiratorial or supernatural about it's death.

Shaking leg and walking in a circle, sounds more like either seizure type activity or stroke activity. Something neurological as the other poster suggested... Not something such as Pole shift change....

Yes Yes Yes.
edit on 19-3-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
what is the brand of the cheeseburger? because i wouldn't be surprised if it's made in burger king,macdonald's etc

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Okay. This was a ploy by TPTB to control the polar bear population in pursuit of securing oil reserves in Alaska as the polar bears have mounted an armed offensive under the leadership of Knut. Knut was assassinated. These polar bears are no ordinary polar bears, they have been genetically engineered by TPTB to guard their HAARP facilities. This new breed of NWO polar bear, bears quite a few technological and physical adaptations such as being able to deploy lasers from their heads and titanium claws.

It seems that someway along the line, reptilians got a hold of the NWO Polar Bear mind-control device and freed them from slavery causing a global civil war where most of the fighting is concentrated in Alaska, Greenland and within our Hollow Earth. Knut was one of the first to be freed from mind-control and began a series of guerilla tactics on military installations to seize weaponry and assets. It has also been stated by the Polar Bear Revolutionary Army that they demand space-transport for the up-coming Nibiru transit window so that they can build their promised empire (by the annunaki).

So far, approximately 98,000 PBRA troops have been mobilised in an intense bid to secure a foothold along the Yukon/Alaskan border. They have been receiving aid in the form of weaponry from the pleiedians and the inter-dimensional tourists company. They have also seized a HAARP facility and are forming an alliance with the dolphin armies in the pacific (It could even be assumed that they caused the Earth-quake in Japan). Epic war is soon to come.

Happy?
edit on 19-3-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
cheeseburger? poleshift? might aswell mention haarp aswell.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth
[more
,It was all a joke ,not some effort to find the truth.Hows'the weather in Germany tonight?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Yep that was a weird reply earlier,I have been feeling a bit strange the last couple of days and didnt really think about what i was writing.I am officially blaming the moon and might have a lie down

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by gimme_some_truth
[more
,It was all a joke ,not some effort to find the truth.Hows'the weather in Germany tonight?

Ah, I see. Glad to see that you don't actually think that the bear was killed by a pole shift change that has not happened yet.

As for Germany, I don't know. I have some friends who live there. I would be glad to ask for you , if you wish.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Nice yarn man, I have often thought that I was going to die Elvis style every time I get a serious stomach bug. Then I remember oh wait, I haven't taken the enormous amount of drugs and alcohol that man did so no worries. However there is a definite possibility that I will die while eating a western bacon cheeseburger or perhaps on the pot shortly after.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Nice yarn man,

Do you have any verifiable evidence for your suggestion that it was a ball of wool and not a cheeseburger??

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here's a thought....in the wild polar bears are fish/seal eaters. This bear was reared in a human world. The food that he was being fed, more than likely, was being gotten from human sources...not natural sources.

Therefore, the fish he was being fed might have had some kind of mercury in it, or other contaminants that may have built up over the last 4 years unnoticed, just like it does in some human beings.

He was out by the pool, more than likely looking for help from handler? The shaking of his leg before he dropped dead could have been a kind of seizure or maybe he did stroke out...although not sure if bears can have such problems...then again, why not...after all, he was hand reared and never really imprinted being a bear...he had instincts...but still missed a lot of "bear training" only a bear mom could have given him.

Sorry Knut is gone...but he's in a better place...no more walls and trenches to keep imprisoned...his spirit is free.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

He became worm-food.

top topics

join