It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?" Farrakhan Blasts Obama For Calling For Qaddafi to Step Down (

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I shared this video on facebook and many of my friends said that Farrakhan is a domestic terrorist, racist, fear monger, and has an agenda. These friends are highly intelligent.. I tried to say that arguments ad hominem are not cool but it would not sit with them.

So are they right? Is this dude so "evil" that anything he says can be dismissed?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by Stormdancer777

I wonder who the hell Farrakahn thinks he is speaking to our president like that. I might not agree with everything Obama does and I might not even care for him but I would never talk to him like that. I wouldn't even talk to Bush like that. This man is a disrespectful blow hard.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

www.hapblog.com...

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?

I thought this was interesting considering all that is transpiring tonight.

It's pretty spooky being a white guy that finds himself agreeing with a man who considers me and those like me to be "Devils". I suppose this is an example of "The Enemy of My Enemy is my Friend".

edit on 21-3-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos/expanded comment

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Who the f does Farrakhan think he is?

Last I checked he was an ignorant racist who twists Islam into his own warped version and promotes his teachings as true. He is one of last people that should be consulted about our policies foreign or domestic.
I agree with your comments.
Lol Who the flippin heck does farakhan think he is deriding obama and asking him to be deferential to a complete f***ing fruitball. Have we forgot how muamar gaddaffi got into power and how he maintained that squeeze for the last 42 years "ask mister gaddaffi" geeeze farakhan have you lost persepctive?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
deleted.
edit on 21-3-2011 by ahmonrarh because: made a second post.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Farrakhan nailed a bullseye on this one.
i can't argue with him at all one what he's said.

no, Frozenspark Farrakhan has a perspective that was formed thru personal experiences as a youth born in the 30's, as a young man living in the 50's under Malcolm X and the founder of the Nation of Islam, Elijah Mohammed. he survived Cointelpro, and the US change towards accepting those who were considered "subhuman" to being human/citizens with rights.

while i myself arent muslim, i'm AA (african american) and young relatively(early 30's) and Farrakhan was one of many AA leaders i came to be familiar with.

but who does he think he is? i think he's coming to obama as a man who's seen alot, probably has a different view of the chessboard we are all on, and as an american and is advising him to choose his next move carefully. we here at ATS all feel or know the undercurrent that's sweeping the world....hell, we get the news faster in most cases than MSM and maybe even before the alphabet boys ) !!!
edit on 21-3-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
reply to post by frozenspark

Farrakhan nailed a bullseye on this one.
i can't argue with him at all one what he's said.

no, Frozenspark Farrakhan has a perspective that was formed thru personal experiences as a youth born in the 30's, as a young man living in the 50's under Malcolm X and the founder of the Nation of Islam, Elijah Mohammed. he survived Cointelpro, and the US change towards accepting those who were considered "subhuman" to being human/citizens with rights.

while i myself arent muslim, i'm AA (african american) and young relatively(early 30's) and Farrakhan was one of many AA leaders i came to be familiar with.

but who does he think he is? i think he's coming to obama as a man who's seen alot, probably has a different view of the chessboard we are all on, and as an american and is advising him to choose his next move carefully. we here at ATS all feel or know the undercurrent that's sweeping the world....hell, we get the news faster in most cases than MSM and maybe even before the alphabet boys ) !!!

Well, it was just last month that Farrakhan gave a speech praising the Church of Scientology and it's ability to "civilize white people" www.abovetopsecret.com... Which to me says he hasn't changed his spots, nor has he truly embraced Islam as Malcolm X did. If he had done either of those things perhaps I would pay his opinion more respect, until then I will consider most everything he says as the rantings of a narcissistist.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
When I watch that video and he's got his strong arm standing against the wall, what I see is black mafia through and through.
This guy is an instigator of more revolt, and he's repulsive.

This Farrakhan is a man of violent intentions and is also very arrogant, like we don't have enough of those already.
edit on 20-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

True instigators instigate wars to produce this result. www.gas-cost.net...

Farrakhan doesn't use intel assets to create internal conflicts within oil export producing countries so to drive up oil prices, and rob everyone in through the manipulated inflated prices of everything.

Oh looky what oil closed at a few minutes ago? www.vietnammarkets.com... Way up ever since the internal conflict started in Libya and other places in the Middle East with a little retraction at the end of trading today. This of course so biz shows can report oil has closed down relative to the open this morning designed to distract people from the reality that oil is overall double of what it really should be. That is it should be trading around half of what it is now if true supply and demand pressures were allowed to work within a free market. This is based on historical supply and demand data also accounting for inflation. It's a contrived manipulated market rigged by just a few major investors who produce oil themselves. They invest in offshore hedge funds which speculators then use to drive up oil trading.

Everyone looses but them.
edit on 21-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Added a link

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I suppose you want him running U.S then?... haha. Sorry but sometimes countries need to step up and take action.

/idontcarewhatyousay

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Who the f does Farrakhan think he is?

Last I checked he was an ignorant racist who twists Islam into his own warped version and promotes his teachings as true. He is one of last people that should be consulted about our policies foreign or domestic.

I think Farrakhan should move to Tripoli. Qaddafi would give him a room full of cash!

That would be some press conference with Qaddafi and Farrakhan side by side defiantly lashing
out at the infidels.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

How do you know he hasn't?

www.theroot.com...

The U.S. is by no means the only country that funds or donates to subversive groups.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Obama is not a king and he doesn't understand that. Farrakhan is right for different reasons. With the exception of his rant on Israel, he is correct that Obama cannot dictate to another ruler of another nation that he "must step down". Obama should step down, be impeached, or at the least be found in contempt of Congress for his actions.

Presently, we are illegally at war with Libya. Libya did evil to America in the past. It has not done much since that time, and when threatened over WMD issues, he gave in and gave up the nuke option altogether. We cannot tell other nations what they must do, nor can we refuse them the right to crush rebellions in their nations. The rebels who are really Al-Quida, began to shoot and kill first.

This mistake we have taken is going to hurt us if we don't stop it now. So I agree with Farrakhan on Obama. Just who does Obama think he is....?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by searching4truth

Obama is not a king and he doesn't understand that. Farrakhan is right for different reasons. With the exception of his rant on Israel, he is correct that Obama cannot dictate to another ruler of another nation that he "must step down". Obama should step down, be impeached, or at the least be found in contempt of Congress for his actions.

Presently, we are illegally at war with Libya. Libya did evil to America in the past. It has not done much since that time, and when threatened over WMD issues, he gave in and gave up the nuke option altogether. We cannot tell other nations what they must do, nor can we refuse them the right to crush rebellions in their nations. The rebels who are really Al-Quida, began to shoot and kill first.

This mistake we have taken is going to hurt us if we don't stop it now. So I agree with Farrakhan on Obama. Just who does Obama think he is....?

I'm not an Obama fan, however, to me it seems he just can't do anything right. When the Egyptian protests were in full swing, he was highly criticized form not immediately turning on Mubarak and offering support to the protesters. When the Libya situation arose, he fairly quickly came out in support of the protesters and told Qaddafi to go away, and now he's criticized for that.

How is it that Obama should be charged and/or tried for his military response to Libya, when he went through the UN just like Bush did? He didn't unilaterally declare war, he didn't declare war, nor did he ask for a check from Congress. As of the moment he is fully within his given powers.

I am far from convinced that the rebels are al Queda members, I've been watching this protests for awhile and that is not how it appears to me. Although that is the excuse that Qaddafi has been providing, and I don't believe him anymore than I believe than I believe any other politician or dictator.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join