It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?" Farrakhan Blasts Obama For Calling For Qaddafi to Step Down (

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

what no TV?
go watch fox or CNN

what you describe sounds like sounds like Gitmo to me
While real Lybians on both side are begging for the rest of the world to leave them alone...
like the us was when it had a civil war
or like Israel does as it genocides Palistein
edit on 20-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Should he turn a blind eye, with his power entrusted to him by a nation, with conscience, to the mass murders being conducted right in front of our eyes by the Beasts, that you are so ready to use your own tongue to wipe the arse of the beast and ignore the sufferings and pleadings of millions around the world for help?

It is a UN action but I am just curious why some think that the USA should police the world? And if they or the UN are the world's police, why aren't they in Bahrain right now? Why haven't they kicked out the evil saudi royal family and had them shot? Why is Israel supported when it is so violent and arrogant and aggressive?

Time for countrys to keep their noses where they belong. In their own countrys, I just don't see what's so difficult to understand about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin
In the past few days Bahrain security forces drag away dissident leaders to prisons, and many undoubtedly to torture. Yemen military snipers shoot to kill at a peaceful crowd. Those do not matter though. Human rights are only important to my government when there is geopolitical aim. Otherwise they are an obstacle to be ignored. Gaddafi maybe bad, but he is no worse than the rest of the Middle Eastern leaders. This hypocrisy brings the bile to my mouth.

Agreed.

Saudi is openly using it's armed forces to continue murdering it 's own people...sounds familiar to LIbya, of course it's the same! The only difference is Saudi are our 'friends'...so it's fine to slaughter protesters trying to topple a tyrannical, long standing dictatorship...just like Libya, yet Libyan dictators are evil and we must protect the people from being murdered for protesting...just not in any countries that we class as friends this week.

The Hypocrisy is almost tangible...it's sickening.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Ah, Farrakhan. Have not heard him really say a good word about anyone. Every time I have heard him he is in attack mode. Who cares what this dot thinks!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Farrakhan is a known racist and comments like this are set to stir the hornets nest causing more civil unrest in the states and dividing the country even further. You would have thought he would have been more horrified at the fact Qaddafi is killing his own people (fellow Africans) simply for standing up to him and questioning his authority. So whos the bigger devil, oh yeah us because we are white!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin
This hypocrisy brings the bile to my mouth.

Gross

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Now that's the kind of fire, wisdom, and honesty we need in the white house. What a well spoken man, that was a very powerful speech/rant, one of the best I've ever heard. S&F

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
After what I have heard and seen regarding Libya, I'm hoping... No.... Praying that Gaddafi takes it to the West BIG TIME.

And I'm not the only one who shares this view, all you have to do is ask anyone you know. The West has crapped into peoples cereal for the last time. All the while inflating their own egos with their own crusades to rid the world of Islam and Muslims. That is my interpretation of this whole scenario.

I am wishing, with every fibre of my being that Gaddafi goes knocking on the door of Iran for some assistance.... Then we will see the real fireworks.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Farrakhan, I will tell you WHO President Obama is for calling the beast to step down.

He was elected by a majority vote of the American People, of the mightiest nation on Earth. He too knows and is aware of what is going on in the world. Should he turn a blind eye, with his power entrusted to him by a nation, with conscience, to the mass murders being conducted right in front of our eyes by the Beasts, that you are so ready to use your own tongue to wipe the arse of the beast and ignore the sufferings and pleadings of millions around the world for help?

Unlike the few of you sh%t loving dirty low level scums, just like the beasts puppets states in Africa whom depends on the crumbs off the beast's table, there are many other leaders around the world who will not turn a blind eye and thus an NFZ to let the courageous Libyan fight for their freedom.

And it will not stop with just Libya. Other dictators beware, for even Russia and China had to swallow that realities and start to seriously look into the welfare of its masses in the wake of Humanity waking up finally.

Be glad President Obama is only asking him to step down, and not asking for his throat to account for the murders of his own people, so that he may face a fair trial or justice from his own people, unlike you with your fecies loving tongue attempting to whitewash, appease and ignore his horrific crimes against humanity.

You had finally revealed what a real scum you truly are and which side of humanity you stand.

Mercy upon you.

you're a bit hard to follow. but i presume you're backing that mega hypocrite obamanation, who let the paleatinians be slaughtered by his friendly pschopaths the zionists.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What is sad today is that many of us couldn't even point out libya on a map. Expecting people to understand the history in an objective way is absurd. So what we have is the few ruling over the many or at least the few making our choices for us. That's a vulnerable position to be in. We're staking our lives on these leaders. We can't all be the president or his advisors or understand the geopolitical landscape or the cultures and also live our lives at the same time, but some kind of middelground would sure be better than what we got now.

If I didn't know any better I would agree with the speaker in the OPs post about how it's dumb to expect the gadhafi to step down because you say so. A guy doesn't rule for 40+ years and just step down. You have to show some respect even though you disagree. So maybe some kind of meeting would help to build respect and trust and perhaps that would have done more good to restrict gadhafi than military air strikes. But to do it would require holding back your anger towards gadhafi and feigning respect for him to gain some points with him. How can we hope to change leaders when we don't form relationships with them. Right now it seems our policy is to gun them down or break all relations and the only talking is on the battlefield. It seems counterproductive if you want to reduce the military budget or reduce the casualty count.

Absolute justice would cost too much. We can't police everything. Therefore, would it not make sense to at least have meetings with our enemies. It may not look good on our resume, though.

The iranian leader has already come to the US several times. But I haven't heard of a single time that Obama has went to iran. Shouldn't that tell us something, at least? I would think that if obama went to iran I would have heard it on the news. Either the iranian leader has balls of steel walking into the lions den (how many want him dead?), or something smelly is in the back room.

I'm very sure Bush never visited iran. I'd be surprised if he had since I recall the white house saying they wouldn't go there because they thought iran was a terrorist nation or something. The iranian leader coming here is like hitler come here. Why on earth, if iran was an enemy, would we let the enemy walk into our country freely and then leave without even lifting a finger.

I think some of this is projection. People see things in themselves they don't like, and as a defense mechanism they look for this trait in others and condemn it and discipline it.

That might help explain it. It's bizarre.
edit on 20-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Obama is a brown useless chocolate coloured Moron..
Leave Libya to sort themselves out, if it was true that America cared about the deaths of civilians! Then why are they not helping the poor starving people of the world?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All indications point to Gadaffi having mass popular support in Libya - unlike Barry Sotaro

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It doesn't take many words to get to the point with this man. Thanks to him for saying what so many are feeling and thinking.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Oh yeah, it sounds like Gitmo? Are guards busting into other prisoners cells and shooting them, engaged in a civil war with the prisoners, blowing # up and the prisoners are driving stolen tanks? Damn... I had no idea how out of control Gitmo was getting.

Fox and CNN? Nah I'd prefer not to watch biased news, thanks.
edit on 20-3-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Listen, I consider myself pretty much as liberal as they come here on ATS, I even respect Jesse Jackson (although he's not perfect). But who the hell does Louis Farrakhan think he is? Thousands of innocent Libyans are DYING out there because of a genocidal leader who will stop at nothing to consolidate his dictatorial power, and this moron thinks he's "fighting for people's rights"? The UN and the US made absolutley the correct call in supporting the Libyan rebels and Farrakhan will continue to be another whiny insolent fool, who will never have any serious impact on public discourse in this country.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse
All indications point to Gadaffi having mass popular support in Libya - unlike Barry Sotaro

If you're going to be a racist who uses the incorrect name for our President then perhaps you should spell his father's last name correctly---Sotero. On top of that,, I'm pretty sure the 53% of people who voted for Obama and his 55% approval rating pretty much tank your argument-just because you and your fellow group of teabaggers don't approve of him doesn't mean that a vast swath of Americans aren't approving of him either--perhaps if you have that impression of the public feelings then you need to get out more.

And it's pretty insane that you actually think the genocidal Gaddafi has some sort of mass popular support in Libya--a leader who has "mass popular support" typically doesn't have to launch a full scale military operation against rebels who already control half the country based on a people powered protest. Stop letting your Obama hate blind you to the real situation in Libya.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

So you honestly think this is about the people? Honestly? Guess we'll be going into Bahrain next by that logic.

Oh wait the US is already there.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I'm not going to argue with your logic; but the simple fact is that we can't be everywhere at once and Gaddafi has done quite a bit more in terms of murdering his own people than the Bahrain government has (although they have done some despicable things as well). We should give credit to our own government for at least attempting to save some lives in this case--if you asked a Libyan what they think about this situation I'm pretty sure they would be happy that the US is intervening on their behalf to prevent further deaths.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

www.hapblog.com...

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?

I thought this was interesting considering all that is transpiring tonight.

I can care less about racist humans in the world ,but i love when a human speaks the truth about issues.
's'

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
After what I have heard and seen regarding Libya, I'm hoping... No.... Praying that Gaddafi takes it to the West BIG TIME.

And I'm not the only one who shares this view, all you have to do is ask anyone you know. The West has crapped into peoples cereal for the last time. All the while inflating their own egos with their own crusades to rid the world of Islam and Muslims. That is my interpretation of this whole scenario.

I am wishing, with every fibre of my being that Gaddafi goes knocking on the door of Iran for some assistance.... Then we will see the real fireworks.

All he could possibly do is bend over and spread them cheeks wide.
His millitary will be completely shattered then it will disperse to become non existant.
He will then hide like a rat in a hole as the rebels come for him.
When he is caught he will hang by the neck just like Saddam, unless he takes his own life first.
There is no other possible outcome for him. If Farraqueen likes him so much he should go to his bunker and share his fate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join