It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?" Farrakhan Blasts Obama For Calling For Qaddafi to Step Down (

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

www.hapblog.com...

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?

I thought this was interesting considering all that is transpiring tonight.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Great video thanks for posting. Farrikahn always has a way with words.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
In the past few days Bahrain security forces drag away dissident leaders to prisons, and many undoubtedly to torture. Yemen military snipers shoot to kill at a peaceful crowd. Those do not matter though. Human rights are only important to my government when there is geopolitical aim. Otherwise they are an obstacle to be ignored. Gaddafi maybe bad, but he is no worse than the rest of the Middle Eastern leaders. This hypocrisy brings the bile to my mouth.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I agree with him about Obama/TPTB is/are about to get what's coming to them- however, it's not due to an issue of race, it's due to an ISSUE OF HUMANITY and the government's blatant disregard of the will of the people and the fascist bullsh*t shenanigans that are taking over our country.
DAMN THE MAN- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
OBAMA isn't black, he is a mixed race person painted as black.
before he is black he is a lawyer

Farakhan agrees with Ron Paul

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I believe after getting elected President of the United States, Obama no longer feels a need to consult with Farrakhan about how he is handling foreign policy.

I see Gaddafi still has friends though. Maybe Farrakhan wants to negotiate a peace treaty. I think the UN should pick him up and drop him off to meet with Gaddafi.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
All of a sudden the US is a great humanitarian country that cares about the citizens of Libya! WHAT A JOKE!
Farrakhan is right, but Obama is nothing but a weak puppet and will only do what he is told by the powers in this country such as the Zionist, oil companies, Wall Street, and the neo-con remnant, and of course the Military Industrial Complex.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Who the f does Farrakhan think he is?

Last I checked he was an ignorant racist who twists Islam into his own warped version and promotes his teachings as true. He is one of last people that should be consulted about our policies foreign or domestic.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
It's funny I posted this exact video with the same headline but it was trashed by a moderator over an hour ago.

OH, I'm sorry.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Farrakhan may say a lot of crap you or I don't agree with, but he's 100% right in this case.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OR Obama could have abstained from using any military force and ruined his reputation with all the arab nations that are begging for support... This isnt a #ing 3rd world war, this is the US putting its powerful offshore assets to good use assisting France and the UK who will be the bulk of the military presence in Libya.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

He speaks way too slow.

And hes a fool. Again, a demagogue who jumps at the opportunity to connect with the popular opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

First, did anyone else catch the eyeroll from Farrakhans security guy at about 4:19 funniest thing I've seen all day

Second, what exactly is Farrakhan right about? Look, I agree that to simply a random leader, who did a great deal in building up his nation/making the nation hey good job now get the hell out is wrong. However, when that leader decides to begin bombing and advertising his intended genocide of his people, something must be done.

It is true there have been acts of genocide that the US or the international community did not respond to, and no I do not agree with that, but it is what it is and I do not have the power to send troops anywhere. I disagree that we went to Darfur because of oil. We went to Darfur because of George Clooney
because he would not shut up and drummed up enough Hollywood support to make it an issue, and while he still does work there, he says that it is the greatest failure of his life because even with the limited support and money they were able to attain, it wasn't enough, it isn't enough, this situation is still ongoing and nothing much has changed (other than the amount of casualties) since '03.
edit on 20-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Farrakhan, I will tell you WHO President Obama is for calling the beast to step down.

He was elected by a majority vote of the American People, of the mightiest nation on Earth. He too knows and is aware of what is going on in the world. Should he turn a blind eye, with his power entrusted to him by a nation, with conscience, to the mass murders being conducted right in front of our eyes by the Beasts, that you are so ready to use your own tongue to wipe the arse of the beast and ignore the sufferings and pleadings of millions around the world for help?

Unlike the few of you sh%t loving dirty low level scums, just like the beasts puppets states in Africa whom depends on the crumbs off the beast's table, there are many other leaders around the world who will not turn a blind eye and thus an NFZ to let the courageous Libyan fight for their freedom.

And it will not stop with just Libya. Other dictators beware, for even Russia and China had to swallow that realities and start to seriously look into the welfare of its masses in the wake of Humanity waking up finally.

Be glad President Obama is only asking him to step down, and not asking for his throat to account for the murders of his own people, so that he may face a fair trial or justice from his own people, unlike you with your fecies loving tongue attempting to whitewash, appease and ignore his horrific crimes against humanity.

You had finally revealed what a real scum you truly are and which side of humanity you stand.

Mercy upon you.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Be careful there....or else you will die by an unknown cause.

At some point, I know that S will HTF, but what we (I assume) want is not get stained by it. Or get as little as possible.

edit on 20-3-2011 by the_0bserver85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hitler made it all seem legal too
remember poland?
at least hitler faked a reason
anyone ever read the patriot act?
you think Gadaffis bad
ha

Thinking Obama has the right to ask a soveriegn of another state to step down...

It'll be your turn next

funny all lthe states in this UN axis of evil are all under the control of AIPAC
Go Figure

edit on 20-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yes.. I know what the patriot act is...

But I dont see Obama blaring propaganda 24/7 via loudspeakers, sending US Marines and Army Infantry to assassinate anyone who doesn't approve of him taking office for 40 years... Yeah I'd say Gadaffi is bad...

While you sleep in your cozy bed at night, people in Libya wouldnt dare fall asleep for more than a few minutes for fear of someone busting into their house and shooting them in the face while their sleeping. So if you think that the US is worse than Libya, then I'd like to see you say "You think Gadaffi is bad, HA!" after you've been to Libya. Thats ignorant. Your windows aren't boarded up as tanks roll down your street and AKs report all night.
edit on 20-3-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Star for you, 0311. May there be more like you.

Today, Al Jazeera reports that 100 of Tomahawks missile had been fired upon Libya's air defence installations. Each missile costs $1 million. That's a lot of money spent by the american taxpayers alone, not including other military costs that the coalition forces are expanding in Libya today and in days to come, to liberate our fellow brothers and sisters in Libya.

But think of it this way. The money spent no doubt is staggering, and was meant to protect each individual nations' lives. Those assets had already been created and money spent long ago. There are still thousands of those missiles there. In any case, they do have shelf lives, and if not used within certain time, the electronics and components would have rotted and be destroyed before it harms its own operators.

Furthermore, those troops, ships and aircrafts had already been commissioned. They need regularly trainning anyway, in order to gain experiences to be better in future fights.

Thus, money isnt everything, more so when human lives whom are being exterminated now are concerned. America and the coalition forces such as Britain, France and the Arab league would have gain a new friend when Libya is liberated.

And true friendship is something money cannot buy, for this gesture will never be forgotten by the Libyans of ancient heritage, whom shares common aspirations with us.

Friendships are more critical now, as our planet faces earth changes, and will need each other for support and is not the time to be selfish. The world had shown that they can care about others. While universal laws cannot be undone, many more will pray for the merciful and divine hands of our common Creator to help those countries that cared, and be spared the worst of earth changes.

Russia, China, Germany, Brazail, Chaves and the rotten crew whom had decided to turn a blind eye to others suffering will have to face their own consequences on their own. It is only the fault of their leaders, and may divine help be for the masses there as well, for they are innocent or powerless to change their beast leaders.

May more be awakened to how our rulers behaved as the Libyans finally awoke from their slumber to realize that they had entrusted their lives and livelihood to one selfish power mad insane man who continues to mass murder and cling on to power. destroying more lives today and needs even more sacrifices by others to destroy him and his minions so that many mor others will live and be free....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
It's funny I posted this exact video with the same headline but it was trashed by a moderator over an hour ago.

SNIP

What an incredible speaker. I think he limits himself by speaking on behalf of only mulsims though.

I'd let that man speak for me.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Garfee because: spelling

edit on 23-3-2011 by Crakeur because: Removed childish name calling that served no purpose in the thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join