It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ritual is at Work? March 19th (2003 and 2011) Start Wars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'll share the story of the birth of one of my relatives born on March 19.

She was supposed to be born in May but was unexpectedly premature.

The weird thing is on that exact day, a baby was tortured and killed by her father. It happened less than a block from were we lived. (In fact we could see the apartment from our house).

Both babies were in the same hospital at the same time.

We often wondered if she was born early so the soul of the murdered baby could have some place to go.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I'll share the story of the birth of one of my relatives born on March 19.

She was supposed to be born in May but was unexpectedly premature.

The weird thing is on that exact day, a baby was tortured and killed by her father. It happened less than a block from were we lived. (In fact we could see the apartment from our house).

Both babies were in the same hospital at the same time.

We often wondered if she was born early so the soul of the murdered baby could have some place to go.

that is #ED up.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I admit this is quite a coincidence.

So far I don't see anything that would indicate a sinister connection, however.

Besides the usual "I can add and subtract numbers and artificially make them look like they had any whatsoever meaning" folks.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalkinion2

I am surprised that Sep 19th isnt used sometimes (9/19) as 919 upside down is "616" which is an alternate number for the "Beast" I understand. (or Nov 19th since November was the 9th month and September the 7th month [fr Latin] before the addition of July and August [Julius & Augustus] in the Gregorian calendar).

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

i hear you on that, the amount of random information along with gematria of the worst kind, in this thread is huge

I am Greek, and the moment i saw Greek and LAtin goddesses and their relation to celestial bodies, been completelly wrong and messed up i stopped reading.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Dynamitrios because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A snippet for the thread, makes interesting reading !

19th March 1969 British invade Anguila.
19th March 1982 Argentinians invade Falklands
19th March 2002 US invasion Afhganistan ( I thought it was 2nd March but this day in history shows 19th)
19th March 2003 US invasion Iraq
19th March 2011 US Allied Invasion Libya

19th March (Ides of March) Assasination of Ceasar

From Wiki : The Babylonians additionally celebrated the 19th as a special "evil day", the "day of anger", because it was roughly the 49th day of the (preceding) month, completing a "week of weeks". Sacrifices were offered to Ninurta and the day dedicated to Gula, and it may be supposed that prohibitions were strengthened.

There is something to this date...When does a coincidence become a fact?

Respects to you

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Jewish Purim Holiday?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper

Originally posted by Solasis

A reason which any kind of translation or transformation destroys. It was written in Greek* for a reason.

*or Aramaic or whatever its original language was
edit on 21-3-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

even if the most evil fool in the universe changed the words to what they are now, it happened for a reason, thats all im saying. that evil fool probably knew something we didnt. and he/she/it probably suffered the consequences for doing so.

Then the transformation to 777 by the addition of 0's happens for a reason too, even if a dumb one. This item of your theology is terribly inconsistent -- if the words are not to be changed, then they should never have been changed. If they are what they are now for God's reason, they can change again for God's reason. The only consistency you can find in this is that the changers are punished.

And what "that evil fool" knew was both Greek and Latin; and another knew both Latin and German; yet another knew both German or Latin and English.

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Dalkinion2

I am surprised that Sep 19th isnt used sometimes (9/19) as 919 upside down is "616" which is an alternate number for the "Beast" I understand. (or Nov 19th since November was the 9th month and September the 7th month [fr Latin] before the addition of July and August [Julius & Augustus] in the Gregorian calendar).

This should tell you something about the predictive value of turning numbers upside-down.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
World War III will be the Law of Three = Trinity = 3...battle between the good and evil in "Hebrew Har-magedon"

333 = 666 = 18 = 9 = 6 = The Eye of G_d = 6 = 9 = Lord Goddess = 9

313 = 3 + 1/2 + 3 + 1/2 = Male + Female = Sun + Moon = 7 = Reunion of G_d = One Satan

8 = 0 + 0 = 00 = 8 = In the beginning = Source = Lord Goddess & G_d aka Serpent = As Above So below

Taken from: source

edit on 21-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

actually the romans would not matter it would be the greeks...

try a search on Hellenistic zero.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

Don't you find it funny that many forget that *Mathematics* was attributed to Greeks....and that a lot of our new testament comes from the greekish language....

they should study the Hellenistic zero....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tspark

Don't you find it funny that many forget that *Mathematics* was attributed to Greeks....and that a lot of our new testament comes from the greekish language....

Great find!

im no expert on mathematics or pseudomathematics. However, when i see a pattern of numbers that repeat itself over and over in sequences, its hard to dismiss it as a "coincidence".

thats why i told people to give me dates! some break down to relevant sequences, some dont! thats what is so interesting to me. but also, if you look at the calculations i do. youll see that 0 has NO effect on the outcome of the calculation. it is simply a place holder used to separate numeric sequences. my reasoning behind this, 0 is not a value... it doesnt mean anything. when god says he is the Alpha and Omega thats is the 1st and last. there is no end to numbers so he is neverending. the beginning of numbers is at 1... correct? when you count do you start at 0? i dont really know how to explain this

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper

Originally posted by tspark

Great find!

im no expert on mathematics or pseudomathematics. However, when i see a pattern of numbers that repeat itself over and over in sequences, its hard to dismiss it as a "coincidence".

thats why i told people to give me dates! some break down to relevant sequences, some dont! thats what is so interesting to me. but also, if you look at the calculations i do. youll see that 0 has NO effect on the outcome of the calculation. it is simply a place holder used to separate numeric sequences. my reasoning behind this, 0 is not a value... it doesnt mean anything. when god says he is the Alpha and Omega thats is the 1st and last. there is no end to numbers so he is neverending. the beginning of numbers is at 1... correct? when you count do you start at 0? i dont really know how to explain this

i agree...

my response was for those who thought the mark of the beast was a 777 instead of a 666...due to the Romans not having a zero? i was confused with their logic...

edit on 21-3-2011 by tspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
ok forget the V = 7 thing!

2005 had a supermoon. this site sums up the key events in iraq during the weekend of 19 march. looking back...very tragic. unessary pushes by the coaltition led to many avoidable deaths, their are also of images of assasinationsIRAQ 2005 19 MARCH

REVEALED: IRAQ'S CIVILIAN DEATH TOLL. 24865 civilians, mostly Iraqis, were
reported killed in Iraq between 20 March 2003 and 19 March 2005

Support Sue and Abdullah Webster punished for refusing to kill in Iraq 19 March

'Killing Themselves Was Unnecessary. But It Certainly is a Good PR Move' ....
The Guardian, 19 March 2005. Prisoner Deaths in U.S. Custody ...
edit on 21-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: because i realise that the 19 was not a supermoon

edit on 21-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
ok forget the V = 7 thing!

19 marsh 2005 was the last supermoon. this site sume up the key events in iraq during that weekend. looking back...very tragic. unessacry pushes by the coaltition led to many avoidable deaths, their are also of images of assasinationsIRAQ 2005 19 MARCH

... erm no.

The last supermoon was on the 30th of January 2010. Dates of supermoons

The 10th of January 2005 was a supermoon but on a new moon not a full moon. Full moon was on the 25th of March 2005.

Not to take away from the tragedy of so many lives lost.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Very intriguing: This year we're going to experience four unusual dates.??? 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all... Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born -now add the age you will be this year, and the result will be 111 for everyone!!

this year October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays. This happens only every 823 years.??

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born -now add the age you will be this year, and the result will be 111 for everyone!!

Maybe you should think this one through a bit more carefully. It's really silly once you think about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

I may, in a rare bout of optimism, be giving too much credit to my fellow man, but I'm really hoping that was the point.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I do hope so too.

Threads like these that provoke wild speculation have unfortunately worn my optimism in my fellow man, or at least fellow poster, thin. The thing with these numerology interpretation conspiracies is that you can pretty much turn any number into whatever other number you want, since you get to make up your own rules on how you manipulate them.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by Epiphron

I may, in a rare bout of optimism, be giving too much credit to my fellow man, but I'm really hoping that was the point.

AND

Threads like these that provoke wild speculation have unfortunately worn my optimism in my fellow man, or at least fellow poster, thin. The thing with these numerology interpretation conspiracies is that you can pretty much turn any number into whatever other number you want, since you get to make up your own rules on how you manipulate them.

look, numbers are numbers..its all BS....but thats not the point.....the point is....if i can use this nonsence in getting a rich eccentric prick to part with his money to fund my projects....i build a whole ideology, using modern science namely maths to help prove my BS, then i artifficailly try and encode them in my actions to prove to the idiots that parted with their money...that these ideologies are fact......

so no one here actually believes in numerology....but we know that it is used by certain covenants to spread their appeal.....end of the day...the egyptians were masters at artificailly creating acts of gods on earth, to help cement their divine right to rule over the people....old helioppolis ttricks misread as magic...ie fake ideologies to take your faith and use it as a product.....

so it doesnt matter that we dont beleive this crap....but a significant amount of wealthy people do.
edit on 21-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join