It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ritual is at Work? March 19th (2003 and 2011) Start Wars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagentwomyn
reply to post by WJjeeper

Ok can you explain how you calculate dates into a numeric breakdown to equal 666...I mean I could assign a numeric system to anything and make it equivalent to what I want it to be. I am a believer that our country is run by evil people but so is every country so as it stands now, we are kinda out numbered. You end up driving yourself crazy and not living your authentic self and lose ability to transcend as a human being.
If you have a good argument please present it..intelligent debate is the right thing to do. This site makes millions of dollars on conspiracy theorists...so if they are making money off our theories, then we should know the purpose of knowing all the info.

grammar school math...

thats why im saying, give me a date and ill work with it. im not trying to make any extraordinary claims here.

things dont always calculate to 666, a lot of my calculations have come to 111, 222, 333, 666, and 999.
edit on 20-3-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yesterday CNN Reported that "110 or 112" Tomahawk missiles were fired at Libyan targets.

Heaven forbid they should say that 111 were actually fired.

Today CNN reported that we have fired a total of 124 Tomahawks.

That's 111, then 13.

Two important numbers in numerology. This adds weight to the ritualistic take on the whole thing. Those pesky Illuminati/Masons and their all too obvious belief in numerological significance...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Yesterday CNN Reported that "110 or 112" Tomahawk missiles were fired at Libyan targets.

That's 111, then 13.

Two important numbers in numerology. This adds weight to the ritualistic take on the whole thing. Those pesky Illuminati/Masons and their all too obvious belief in numerological significance...

im almost thinking i found a way to find out dates that could be relevant. ive got to research and learn more though.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
January 20th is my birthday

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
January 20th is my birthday

1-20-2012
2-0-2-0-1-2
^
2-2-3-

1-20-2011

2-0-2-0-11= 222

not too much on that date, according to numerics- its a day of life.

a sequence may have started on 1-20-2011, now that i look at the nunbers. anything crazy in the news those days?
edit on 20-3-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Speaking as a practicing Pagan myself I don't get the impression that the OP or any of the other posters were claiming that all Pagans are bad/evil/up to no good etc.

No, not at all. In fact I had a long conversation about this last night. It is confusing but if we agree that the terms we use to describe the spirit realm are as much over-simplifications as the one I am about to present then it will make more sense.

The terms also have built in bias (e.g. devil) which makes the understanding more difficult. Instead of me writing the following with those terms let me use other names and then you can fill it in - and so I present to you:

THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD : As Presented by THE OFFICE

Pam and Jim worked for corporate in New York. Dwight had an idea and enlisted their help but all three ended up breaking the rules and getting caught.

Michael, the boss, was annoyed but instead of firing everyone he relocated all three to Scranton and made Dwight the boss to show Dwight that running corporate is about more than hitting sales figures. Scranton was a miserable place compared to New York, so Dwight was very upset.

Never the less, Dwight knew the only way back to New York was to be promoted out of Scranton and so he set about building his corporate empire.

Next, a few other employees including Meridith, Ryan and Creed came to Scranton, having also been kicked out of corporate. Ryan, Creed, and the others were not as savvy as Dwight. They hated Scranton and so they set about making an absolute mess of it.

Ryan and Creed started partying (and experimenting) with the people of Scranton in hopes that once Michael saw how much of a disruption they were he'd have no choice but to bring them back to New York.

Michael did notice but Dwight was the manager and he was waiting on Dwight to step in and stop Ryan and Creed. Eventually, having seen that Dwight failed and that the people of Scranton had been completely corrupted both spiritually and physically he decided to start over, relocating everyone to Stamford. Ryan, Creed, and the others that caused the mess were left in Scranton so that they could not ruin Stamford.

Dwight was again given the manager position in Stamford. He realized at this point a promotion back to New York was not going to happen and if wanted to return to New York he was going to have to do it himself. Having seen the force that was unleashed by Ryan and Creed he set about his plan by giving the people of Stamford training seminars using his advanced knowledge of what they did at corporate. The people were enthralled with the knowledge and set about building a portal which would take everyone to New York.

Michael caught news of what was being built in Stamford and decided that his point with Dwight was finally proven. He came down and divided the people up in to 77 new branches, gave them new sales material to quote from, and pulled the plug on their inter-office communication system.

Dwight was disciplined and moved to legal. Not all of the new 77 branch managers were able to keep themselves from becoming corrupted by their employees. A few started to feel empowered by their successes. They did not want to return to New York, they enjoyed the power of running a branch too much and as a result they started forcing their employees to worship them as condition of employment.

Each time the news of a branch abuse reached Michael he closed the branch or allowed it to be merged in to a larger branch. Now, very often the manager of the closed branch refused to merge and started a sales war with the other branches.

Dwight, seeing the corruptibility of the branch managers, realized that he did not need to be the branch manager to have his will be done. In addition he could have a sacrificial branch manager shield himself from Michael decisions. So, over time he tempted one branch manager after another in to following him or reported their transgression back to Michael in order for their branch to be merged with someone he did control.

Michael figured out how manipulative Dwight had become and what his eventual plan would be and so Michael decided to start a branch of his own in Jerusalem . That did not sit well with the other branch managers that were not loyal to Michael because they knew Michael was a miracle worker in sales. A few of the branch managers, realizing they had no hope of outselling Michael fairly even decided to cheat the system like Creed and Ryan had done.

Michael's employees in New York were the cream of the crop so when he started a new branch outside of New York he had a lot more trouble than he was used to in maintaining morale. The new employees just did not seem to get the value of hard work and self-discipline.

Now, understand also that Michael had to run back and forth between New York and Jerusalem which were some distance apart and his employees in Jerusalem started to whine about the lack of his presence and demanded a co-Manager be appointed. Michael, knowing that he could not be tempted by Dwight but that a co-manager could was very angry but wanting his employees to be happy (and live with their choices) he conceded.

Dwight then jumped at the chance to close down Michael's branch by tempting co-manager after co-manager. Michael, distraught at his own employees choices in Jerusalem, and knowing that his co-managers would continue to be tempted by Dwight decided make his final move. He sent his son to start a new virtual branch (Dunder Mifflin Infinity), taking the best of the best employees from each of the other branches with the promise that all faithful employees would be promoted directly to New York.

Dwight, furious that his "rightful" promotion would be given to his subordinates manipulated the branches in Rome and Jerusalem to kill Michael's son. The new branch did not have a visible structure making it difficult to find and destroy.

Dwight then tried to establish branches in the son's name, which worked sparingly, but the virtual branch continued to increase in size.

Now, Dwight has removed the corrupted branch managers and replaced them with his own employees. And as of 2011, his plan to unify all of the visible branches continues via these dynastic, influential, and wealthy branch managers which control nearly all of the world, but worship him but only in secret.

edit on 3/20/2011 by ararisq because: minor edit

edit on 3/20/2011 by ararisq because: spelling

edit on 3/20/2011 by ararisq because: typo

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Is there an address for that tombstone, maybe a name of the graveyard? ... I just got this really nice shovel the other day.

That is the cover of a time capsule (capstone) placed inside the Denver International Airport.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

That's 111, then 13.

im almost thinking i found a way to find out dates that could be relevant. ive got to research and learn more though.

Let me know what you find out. I'm very interested in this thread/subject. Too many coincidences flying around...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok, so Ostara and Hausos both mean "shining one." Hausos was the Dawn, daughter of the moon.

Doesn't the original Hebrew word for the serpent in Genesis mean "upright shining one?"
What does Lucifer mean?

Oh yeah, that's right.
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

I'm not the kind of person who is like THE LIZRD PEPOLE R ERRYWHARZ OMG QUEEEN OF INGLAND IS REPTYLE, and that isn't what I'm trying to say. This is a strange continuity though.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Doesn't the original Hebrew word for the serpent in Genesis mean "upright shining one?"
What does Lucifer mean?

Oh yeah, that's right.
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

From your link:

My view of the curse in simple terms is that, as the nachash desired to
vaunt himself above all created things on earth (and above the other
created elohim, the “stars of God” – cf. Isa. 14:12-15; Job 38:7-10),
and above the apex of that creation, humanity, so God turns the tables
on him. He will now be placed under humanity’s authority, who also
governs the animals. He’s going to be put on the bottom of the barrel
of created things, so to speak.

I think my view, as I put it up above in the story of the Office, is the same. That "Dwight" was not a snake and that the curse is not about slithering on the ground. I think where I disagree is that he is not under human authority (per-se). He is after all the one that tempts Jesus with the Kingdoms of the Earth. The curse, I think, is to be the administrator of Earth (Scranton/Stamford) and not be involved with the affairs of Heaven (New York). In the Bible, the most severe punishment is banishment.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
^ if the serpent isnt under human authority than why can we choose to listen to him or not? why has god made him the lowest of the low? we do have authority over him, simply because we can choose if he is involved with our lives or not. he is a liar and a deceiver, a toothless lion; nothing more.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
numerology - although may not seem scientific at first - has a major play in our daily lives. TPTB live on it, plan their every move on it.

Terrance McKenna may have been right on his theories.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

^ if the serpent isnt under human authority than why can we choose to listen to him or not? why has god made him the lowest of the low? we do have authority over him, simply because we can choose if he is involved with our lives or not. he is a liar and a deceiver, a toothless lion; nothing more.

I'm not saying that humans are enslaved or under his will but I don't see him as being under human will either because he is clearly the major "shaker and mover".

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

To add more to the theme, upon reading the article you linked, I found this:

Nato thought that a few days of heavy bombardment would force Milosevic to cave in – they were wrong: the war lasted 78 days and at the end of it the Yugoslav federal army was undefeated.

There's that 78 again.

The evidence is piling up!

I saw someone mentioned Purim, one of the pieces of information I found stated that at least two of the wars were started during Purim.

I read that the book of Ester was the only book in the Bible (Maybe also Song of Songs) which did not mention either God or prayer.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
March 19th 0721 BC was also the date the first Lunar eclipse was ever recorded....In Babylon of all places...

link

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's 3 days before March 22 ( 322 ) the day that Gaius Julius Ceasar regained consciousness after his orchestrated assassination attempt on the Ides of March of 44 BC.

Since then, Rome became TPTB...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I'm not saying that humans are enslaved or under his will but I don't see him as being under human will either because he is clearly the major "shaker and mover".

its a double edged sword, we have control over how he affects us, but no control over what he does otherwise. i believe it is simple as that.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

i dont pay taxes to rome, i pay taxes to england... and im an american citizen. rome may hold some very high figures, but there are much more powerful men than any man in rome.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
March 20th,

Persian New Year

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
thats really something, I don't believe in coincidences, sometimes I think maybe its some form of "proof" for the future generations, so, when the masters behind curtains show themselves it will be used to prove the triumph of their plans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join