It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin=Planet X, Nebiru (Mathematical proof)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The astronomer can't even find the comet so it may be a distraction for something else?

Comet EleNin: Cover-up For A Dark Star (Nibiru + Moons).mp4

There are questions he brings up that are worth looking at.

And especially since the name seems like a code. E.L.E. nin.

And rabbit hole just got better, I really like the redesign. He has some good interviews wtih Dr. Bill Deagle as well.

Its about Elenin/Earth Changes/Cover Ups/Dumbs, etc,

www.rabbithole2.com...

There are so many coverups and distractions.

edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Thanks for this website! Never heard of it before, being the planet x conspiracy buff, that I am. Looks like I (you) found a more compatible hangout. Yay.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I just got done watching a video done by that Lucas guy who made the rabbit hole site. Everything he said fit together perfectly. I had some of the pieces of the puzzle and he filled in the rest. I watched the video after completing the mathematical proof. This event will change everything you know about humanity, That is assuming you survive the havoc.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Good job..and yes..it really wouldnt surprise me if it was a Brown Dwarf star. The chances that there are major earthquakes when "Elenin" is aligned are too slim to be coincidence. Well..they say brown dwarves are supposed to always be about the size of Jupiter but with varying masses. So yes..it wouldnt surprise me at all...I didnt used to believe in this stuff...

..now I am starting to

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

This is another ridiculous claim made int he form of a video. There are very few earthquakes associated with the Moon and the correlation is poor. None of the associated quakes are large. Correlation with the sun is unknown. These are the 2 objects that are close and large.

Another bad video - who's a thunk it?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

That is because we are not dealing with a comet.

It is way too big and dense. /quote]
If that were true then it would be easy to spot with the naked eye. We can't therefore this is false.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

NIBIRU NOW?- E.L.E.N.I.N.= EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT NIBIRU IS NEAR

Well this is interesting, not necessarily in what is in the video, as much as the Code. El and or E.L.E. nin more be code.

So that is why this particular amateur discovered the object? That is a name you realize. This comet is not coming close to the Earth. You know that right?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And rabbit hole just got better, I really like the redesign. He has some good interviews wtih Dr. Bill Deagle as well.

www.rabbithole2.com...

There are so many coverups and distractions. /quote]

If Lucus states something then assuredly it's not true. He can't help himself can he?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I watched the video after completing the mathematical proof. /quote]
You claim to be a whizz at math. How come you don't understand the difference between a calculation and a proof. You have not done a proof. You have performed a calculation using the old method of garbage in-garbage out.

The failure of all of this is that the object in question is not visible. If it were as large as claimed it would be easy to see with the naked eye. Where is it?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

Good job..and yes..it really wouldnt surprise me if it was a Brown Dwarf star. The chances that there are major earthquakes when "Elenin" is aligned are too slim to be coincidence. Well..they say brown dwarves are supposed to always be about the size of Jupiter but with varying masses. So yes..it wouldnt surprise me at all...I didnt used to believe in this stuff...

So where is this object? Why can't we see it? It should have been visible to the eye well beyond the orbit of Saturn. Nothing can be seen therefore it does not exist.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Honestly, I sometimes wonder why people like CL Prime and Stereologist even bother, it must feel like swimming against an ever-increasing tide of idiocy. People that present solid, mathematical facts and logic are ignored, while half-baked crackpot theories are gobbled up like there's no tomorrow, which is ironically amusing.

As for Elenin, if it is Nibiru/Wormwood/Planet X blah blah etc, do you really think 'they' would give it such an obvious, conspiracy-laden name? Surely they'd have called it something decidedly non-threatening, like Comet Pumpkin.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The astronomer can't even find the comet so it may be a distraction for something else?

Comet EleNin: Cover-up For A Dark Star (Nibiru + Moons).mp4

www.rabbithole2.com...

There are so many coverups and distractions.

edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You do realise you're posting a video originally uploaded by a man who was outed as a complete fraud and a total liar, right?

Also, that's CW Leonis.

Again.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUin2013?

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by CUin2013?
Here is a little video that will boost OP's claim.

Check it out:

Doom on

Yeah, uh, I didn't see Halley cause any quakes.

Or Hale-Bopp.

Or McNaught.

Or any of the countless others that pass us by regularly.

And going along with the cute little timeline, the date of, uh, 'alignment' was the 15th. The quake occurred on the 11th.

Do you not know how volatile the Ring of Fire is?

That is because we are not dealing with a comet.

It is way too big and dense.

Which explains why it wasn't even seen until it was clear of Jupiter.

Or why it didn't throw Jupiter out of its orbit if it's the brown dwarf or even the planet everyone claims it is.

Oops.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Setting aside CL Prime's insightful and much more detailed analysis, there is one simple issue that you are overlooking: if the gravitational attraction from a massive body were enough to cause an earthquake by tilting the Earth's axis: why did it stop? The mass has not gone anywhere, and gravity doesn't just switch itself on and off. There seems to be a flaw or two in your initial assumptions.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Reports I have read say the earth was tilted between 17-25cm which would be greater than 6 inches.....
www.digitaljournal.com...
news.helium.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Honestly, I sometimes wonder why people like CL Prime and Stereologist even bother, it must feel like swimming against an ever-increasing tide of idiocy. People that present solid, mathematical facts and logic are ignored, while half-baked crackpot theories are gobbled up like there's no tomorrow, which is ironically amusing.

I think I'm getting desensitized to it, actually. It's so common that I fully expect every post of this nature that I make to either be refuted through misinterpreting what I've written, refuted through presenting even more nonsensical "evidence", or, more commonly, ignored altogether. However, the motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance." In honour of that, people like Stereologist and I have to keep doing what we do.

Oh, and Ghost375: I'm still waiting for your justification of equating gravity and rotational force. Until then, your "proof" has no foundation to even stand on.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

There are reports varying from 10 cm, to 6 inches (15 cm), to 10 inches (25 cm). I guess the people who know want the rest of us to close our eyes and pick one.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So after reading ATS for sometime(made account today) and now read about Planet x im just curious why people think nibiru is end of the world ? If this is real (i think it is ) it moves like someone/thing controls it, so jeah dont panic.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Regarding the YT movie.

Compare the dates of alignments with CMEs happening from the sun.

Around the same time as the alignments there were many M class CMEs and a couple X class CMEs. The CMEs take some time to reach us and are likely part of the EQ phenom.

It is probable that Elenin/whatever it is created a gravity well in the alignment as well and this is part of the CME phenom.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join