It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin=Planet X, Nebiru (Mathematical proof)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In 1981 scientists proposed a planet 2-5 times the size of earth to account for slight deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune. It was in major news outlets. I can't. Post links on iPod

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I've heard all sorts of silly stories. That does not make any of them true.

Anyone that thinks there is a new planet out there go look up. It can't be hidden. Sky watching is free. Go out and do it. Go join a local astronomy club doing a star gazing party. It's fun.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Now redo your equations to fit a Brown Dwarf Star with 1.5 times the mass of Jupiter as it consist of Iron Oxide. Its not as large but is solid Iron. The Magnetism has to be incredible.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I've studied astrophysics since I was a teenager and I taught myself differential calculus when I was 14. I've been amazing at both math and physics for as long as Nancy Lieder's been insane.

Your equating of rotational force and gravitational force is not allowed. The gravitational force imparts no torque on a spherically symmetric object like the Earth. Even if it were impossible for an earthquake to account for Earth's axial tilt, it's also impossible for a nearby planet to be the cause. And we know earthquakes cause the Earth to tilt, so it doesn't even matter. Your "mathematical proof" is moot.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The four equations are from my college level textbooks. These equations are actually very precise because the event is occurring in the vacuum of space. The axis moved 6 inches according to every news outlet. The distance of object elenin is now about 2 au( twice the distance between sun and earth.) according to NASA in their program that shows where Elenin is. This can be found at the jet propulsion lab section of NASA. Please prove me wrong somehow, because if I'm right, things will get worse quick. NASA releases the data from WISE in April. If the planet is there they should announce it at that time. And you would see it in the sky by august. It will be 1 au at this time so it would appear as a star that gets brighter each day.

Ask yourself this, why would the acceleration (which is your thinking) towards the object stop? The answer is simple. There was no acceleration towards as object.

Why did the acceleration (which is your thinking, not mine) not start before the earthquake?

Where does it state in any of the news outlet which direction the Earth moved? You have made an assumption about the direction of movement. You have made many assumptions none of which appears to be valid.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Elenin is a comet. It has a small mass. It won't come close to the Earth.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
My friend you just made my head explode. Great stuff even though i haven't got a clue what your talking about. Can you do my taxes lol

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

In 1989 Voyager 2 flew by Neptune and in doing do showed that the estimated mass of Neptune was off by 0.5% which is about the mass of Mars. Correcting the mass showed that the perturbations you refer to did not in fact exist and were simply due to the use of a bad model. After 1989 it was realized that the search for planet X based on the motions of Neptune and Uranus was invalid. Searches for planet sized masses have moved further out and are now restricted to distances beyond 320AU.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Nibiru does not exist, for the love of all things sane stop preaching ONE mans made up story.

What is coming is WORMWOOD!!!! A brown dwarf star.

Not one person on this planet can prove Nibiru ever existed because one man Zac Sitchen mistranslated a Sumerian word as he did many times to come up with the Nibiru theory.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
if Nibiru existed and was colse to the earth like some people say we would be able to see it and we can't so stop already with that.
edit on 19-3-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I used to think the people talking about nibiru were crazy. I may have been wrong. I must apologize.
The news media does not specify exactly which axis was shifted. If it's the one that I used for my equation, then there must be a planet where elenin is supposedly. I will calculate the actual hypothetical mass shortly using a time of 10 minutes.
Oh, if it's there, then earth would constantly be accelerating. This formula is only taking into account a narrow length of time which actually makes the equation more accurate, and leaves out the fact that acceleration would be accelerating. In a narrow time period the nonconstant acceleration wouldn't play a role. My main point is that if there were a planet there, it's fitting into this basic physics formula perfectly.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Um no. A planet only a fraction the size of the sun would appear very small at twice the distance of the sun. But there would be many earthquakes due to the force of gravity.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You have no idea of the direction of the acceleration. In fact, you are using an acceleration where none has occurred. You simply have garbage in - garbage out.

If Elenin were even smaller than the Earth, say Mars sized it would be trivial to spot at the distance it is. By easy I mean by use of the naked eye. Nothing is seen there hence nothing is there than is as large as a planet.

Bad math leads to bad notions.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The Moon causes maybe a very few earthquakes. It is very close to the Earth. Other celestial objects show no correlation with earthquakes. To claim otherwise is sheer fantasy.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The final mass would be 1.24x10^27 kg. That would either be a super large planet or a very small brown dwarf. I forgot that time would cause the answer to exponentially increase not linearly.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You have yet to explain how even a Jupiter-sized planet can be responsible for tilting the Earth's axis. Work that one out mathematically (and don't equate the rotational force with that of gravity without justifying doing that).
edit on 20-3-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Here is a little video that will boost OP's claim.

Check it out:

Doom on

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUin2013?

Check it out:

Doom on

Yeah, uh, I didn't see Halley cause any quakes.

Or Hale-Bopp.

Or McNaught.

Or any of the countless others that pass us by regularly.

And going along with the cute little timeline, the date of, uh, 'alignment' was the 15th. The quake occurred on the 11th.

Do you not know how volatile the Ring of Fire is?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by CUin2013?

Check it out:

Doom on

Yeah, uh, I didn't see Halley cause any quakes.

Or Hale-Bopp.

Or McNaught.

Or any of the countless others that pass us by regularly.

And going along with the cute little timeline, the date of, uh, 'alignment' was the 15th. The quake occurred on the 11th.

Do you not know how volatile the Ring of Fire is?

That is because we are not dealing with a comet.

It is way too big and dense.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

NIBIRU NOW?- E.L.E.N.I.N.= EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT NIBIRU IS NEAR

Well this is interesting, not necessarily in what is in the video, as much as the Code. El and or E.L.E. nin more be code.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join