It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin=Planet X, Nebiru (Mathematical proof)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Khazaq

I'm not interested in debating with non-Christians. I've been posting on forums for years, and I know how useless it usually turns out to be.

So you can imagine how it feels when the topic of debate is a simple matter of objective fact, say the size and mass of an astronomical object, and someone proceeds to invoke religious texts. This whole Comet Elenin/Nibiru/Planet X thing makes as much a mockery out of religion as it does of science. The people who are predicting apocalypse are not Christians, Khazaq. They believe that the comet is really the home world of evil extra-terrestrial beings who posed as gods. They believe that the Bible is a record of their evil deeds. This is what happens when people do not understand that there are various types of understanding. The scientific method is the appropriate way to understand the physical world. Religion deals with the moral and aspirational world. This Nibiru nonsense makes mincemeat of both.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Khazaq

Here is the testy statement you made.

Did you have to study to learn how to lie like that or does it just come naturally?

Now you want to wimp out after making an unsubstantiated comment.

I'm not interested in debating with non-Christians. I've been posting on forums for years, and I know how useless it usually turns out to be.

In fact the problem is that you might realize that Ben Stein lied in his movie. He lied to you and you may not want to admit that Expelled was a lie from the start. He lied to the people he interviewed. He lied in the construction of the film. He lied to his audience. He lied to the interviewees by asking about a different topic and then blending those off topic discussions into a film to paint the interviewees as having a position other than the ones they did.

The one thing I know from my family and friends who are devout Christians is that this sort of behavior is not to be tolerated.

It's okay to learn that there are those that lie about religion or religious issues. Put them on notice that this is not to be tolerated. The same happens in science. You don't tell the truth in science and you are put on notice. The list of scientists that were untruthful in science due to their religion is really short compared to those that lied because they were too lazy to do the work, or lied for fame, or lied for money, or other reasons.

If you have not seen it you might want to check out Dawkin's response to the mockumentary Expelled. It is called Sexpelled and deals with ATT, the avian transport theory.
Sexpelled
I am personally stunned that I am making a reference to a video. I am not a video person. I am sure that some people might have a field day with this.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You know that Planet X Movie coming out in May called "Melancholia"...Wouldn't it be wild if the kid's name in the movie was "Leo"? ...Oh wait, it is... Check it out for yourself. What do you think of this? A "Leo" discovers the killer asteroid in the movie Deep Impact. Another Leo discovers comet Elenin. There is a kid named Leo in this new planet X movie. Comet Elenin is also known as "X1". Comet Elenin will be approaching us from the constellation Leo. The Sphinx which has the body of a Lion (Leo) stares off into the night sky waiting for something to return....

From Graham Hancock: -"we have demonstrated with a substantial body of evidence that the pattern of stars that is "frozen" on the ground at Giza in the form of the three pyramids and the Sphinx represents the disposition of the constellations of Orion and Leo as they looked at the moment of sunrise on the spring equinox during the astronomical "Age of Leo" (i.e., the epoch in which the Sun was "housed" by Leo on the spring equinox.) Like all precessional ages this was a 2,160-year period. It is generally calculated to have fallen between the Gregorian calendar dates of 10,970 and 8810 BC. (op. cit., p.189)"

Ok follow me here.... The comet Elenin is supposed to have an orbital period of 11,830 years. (According to Wikipedia). That would put its last appearance on earth roughly in the vicinity of time when the Sphinx was said to have been built. Of course we can't be sure of the exact date of either, but they are close.

A lot to think about.... One more coincedence... The release date for the movie Melancholia is May 26th. "Comet" Elenin will be closest to earth on September 26th.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hereitcomesskippy

That would put its last appearance on earth roughly in the vicinity of time when the Sphinx was said to have been built. Of course we can't be sure of the exact date of either, but they are close.

Only 1 person claimed that the Sphinx was old and his claims were shown to be rubbish long ago.

I guess if you dig through enough junk there has to be something that can be concocted into some sort of mystery such as names of people in a movie.

The pyramids themselves were built at the time as archaeologists suggest. We know that because of the grafitti in the pyramids - in the relieving chambers.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The pyramids themselves were built at the time as archaeologists suggest. We know that because of the grafitti in the pyramids - in the relieving chambers.

And at least half of that graffiti spoke of a brown dwarf that would be entering the inner solar system to destroy the world in 2012 BC.

Originally posted by Khazaq

Well, Khazaq, you're in luck... I'm a Christian (a preacher, in fact), so, if you're still open to debate, I'd be happy to oblige. I haven't been involved in this thread since when it was still a futile mathematical "proof", but I'm sure I could get back on-board easily enough.
edit on 30-4-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

And at least half of that graffiti spoke of a brown dwarf that would be entering the inner solar system to destroy the world in 2012 BC.

Where did you get that information from? The grafitti does nothing more than name the work crews that assembled the pyramids. The grafitti does not describe anything else.

In fact, the Egyptians make no mention of 2012.
edit on 30-4-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I got that information off the top of my head. You obviously don't remember me from earlier in this thread, but I'm on your side.
Y'know, one of my math teachers in high school once told me she could never tell when I was being sarcastic. Though, in this case, the "2012 BC" should've been a tip-off.

But, it's all good.
edit on 30-4-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I am somewhat embarrassed that I did not see this wonderful and rather sly joke. I was stunned that you had made this claim.

I have to apologize for overlooking a rather clever and well written jab at 2012 claims.
Cheers

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Please allow me to shed some light on more evidence that this object WILL affact Earth profoundly.

Knowing that prime numbers are the cornerstone of public-key cryptology to write secret message, God also use prime numbers to warn us of 31 events (meteorite showers most likely) each lasting 4 days along 31 given latitudes from 7th January 2012 to 7th November 2012.

Places of worship will be spared so we may finally realize that we all worship the same ONE GOD regardless of our religious flavor.

Comet Elenin could be the source of these meteorite showers and God knows best and controls all in real-time.

Here is the evidence taken from www.heliwave.com...:

------------------------------------------------------------
Evidence for 31 Disasters in 2012
It may not be the end of the world but 31 events are coming throughout 2012 to reshape the world.

Here are the findings so far:

1) The Quran means "The Readable" which suggests it is readable despite being encrypted.

2) Chapter #1 The Opener is based on prime numbers to indicate it is The Key to decrypting the encrypted messages in The Quran.

3) Chapter #55 The Merciful points DIRECTLY to 31 events from 7th January to 7th November 2012 along 31 given latitudes.

4) Each events (most likely a meteorite shower) will last for 4 days and thus sweep the Earth along its given latitude 4 times exactly.

5) Most places of worship around the globe will be deliberately missed and thus become safe havens to shelter people who will finally realize that they all worship the same ONE GOD regardless of their religious flavour!

This will have a huge unification force for the survivors to rebuilt Earth with total love and selflessness guided by the Final Testament, The Quran.

PLEASE PRINT THE FOLLOWING TABLE in case we lose electricity.

-------------------------------
(God Permitting)
2012 Event Latitudes and Dates
13˚ 2012-01-07 ― 2012-01-10
16˚ 2012-01-22 ― 2012-01-25
18˚ 2012-01-30 ― 2012-02-02
21˚ 2012-02-10 ― 2012-02-13
23˚ 2012-02-18 ― 2012-02-21
25˚ 2012-02-28 ― 2012-03-02
28˚ 2012-03-13 ― 2012-03-16
30˚ 2012-03-27 ― 2012-03-30
32˚ 2012-04-04 ― 2012-04-07
34˚ 2012-04-24 ― 2012-04-27
36˚ 2012-05-06 ― 2012-05-09
38˚ 2012-05-16 ― 2012-05-19
40˚ 2012-05-28 ― 2012-05-31
42˚ 2012-06-07 ― 2012-06-10
45˚ 2012-06-22 ― 2012-06-25
47˚ 2012-07-01 ― 2012-07-04
49˚ 2012-07-07 ― 2012-07-10
51˚ 2012-07-14 ― 2012-07-17
53˚ 2012-07-23 ― 2012-07-26
55˚ 2012-08-05 ― 2012-08-08
57˚ 2012-08-18 ― 2012-08-21
59˚ 2012-08-25 ― 2012-08-28
61˚ 2012-09-03 ― 2012-09-06
63˚ 2012-09-10 ― 2012-09-13
65˚ 2012-09-15 ― 2012-09-18
67˚ 2012-09-22 ― 2012-09-25
69˚ 2012-09-30 ― 2012-10-03
71˚ 2012-10-07 ― 2012-10-10
73˚ 2012-10-15 ― 2012-10-18
75˚ 2012-10-25 ― 2012-10-28
77˚ 2012-11-04 ― 2012-11-07
with a −89 / +67 days error margin due to Hijri calendar errors.

You may check your city danger level (GREEN, YELLOW, RED) using the free open-source software at www.heliwave.com.

Be a guiding light!

Ali Adams
God > infinity
www.heliwave.com.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aliadams

You've spammed the same comment across all sorts of threads. Instead of repeating this without quoting the material copied form the other place why don't you try to justify this numerological claim. It certainly seems unimpressive. I mean where is there anything other than a vague collection of stuff in a pile?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Comet Elenin
may be up to 7 miles wide
on 2011 October 16th, it will be within 20 million miles from Earth as it passes through the Mars orbit

edit on 8-5-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

Comet Elenin
may be up to 7 miles wide

Or not. (Please provide a link if you're going to make a claim like that.)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Ghost375

Nibiru does not exist, for the love of all things sane stop preaching ONE mans made up story.

What is coming is WORMWOOD!!!! A brown dwarf star.

Not one person on this planet can prove Nibiru ever existed because one man Zac Sitchen mistranslated a Sumerian word as he did many times to come up with the Nibiru theory.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

After all, our Moon was left here at the last crossing.

And when was that last crossing?

The Moon has been in orbit around the Earth for billions of years.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

After all, our Moon was left here at the last crossing.

And when was that last crossing?

The Moon has been in orbit around the Earth for billions of years.

Well, to be fair, we haven't been around for billions of years, so we can't really say that with any more certainty than crazy people can say the moon was left here by Nibiru. Just because we can model the formation of the moon around the Earth 4.5 billion years ago doesn't mean we know that's what happened.
However, that being said... there is still no chance that the moon was left here by Nibiru or any other variation of the brown dwarf/binary star theory, because there is no chance that such an object actually exists to interact with the inner solar system.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

It is more that suggesting that the Moon's origin is from billions of years ago.

Tidal interactions have been slowing down the rotation of the Earth for billions of years. That process is revealed in fossils going back at least 500M years. So we can say that the evidence is clear that the Moon has been around for half a billion years with certainty and billions of years with less certainty.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

This is 1.5x the mass of earth. r is the distance elenin was on march 11th. How can an earthquake cause an earth shift that requires a force greater than the mass of the earth itself? That's right, it can't.

This "comet" has aligned 3 times as it has approached the sun with significance.

Chile, Christ Church, and Japan

Each time with alignment of the sun, earth, and comet itself..

Each time an earthquake killing many was unleashed.. ask yourself, what will you be doing on september 27th?

Earth will be within 0.038 AU from the comet and directly aligned with the sun.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by brigand

This "comet" has aligned 3 times as it has approached the sun with significance.

Chile, Christ Church, and Japan

Actually, that's false. The alignments did not occur when the quakes occurred. Also, there have been a lot of quakes when there were not alignments.

Earth will be within 0.038 AU from the comet and directly aligned with the sun.

Another falsehood. The Earth and the comet will never be that close.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

Yeah, look up the Ring of Fire.

And provide actual evidence that this comet is something else, other than deranged rambling.

Maybe I'll actually listen to you then.

And, well, I'll use your logic for a moment. The strongest quake ever recorded, in Cascadia in 1960, measured 9.5 on the Richter scale.

I suppose our little friend Elenin, despite having an orbit of over half a million years, paid us a visit back then?

Actually Smart-A#$, it DID.

EARTH - UR ANUS and wait for it......... ELENIN

an almost perfect conjunction as it was entering our system way back in 1960

So Mr Expert, riddle me this... If the largest quake in recorded history can occur on a near Elenin conjunction/positioning with an outer planetary body and Earth at 77AU, or a 9.2 in JAPAN that knocked the Earth off its axis on an inner system conjunction with the SUN at 2.1AU, what do you think could happen on a similar planetary /"comet" alignment or positioning at .432AU?

anyone that can't see the danger and ignores these facts is a fool

The EU theory is about to revolutionize Science.

edit on 13-8-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

>This "comet" has aligned 3 times as it has approached the sun with significance.
>Chile, Christ Church, and Japan

Actually, that's false. The alignments did not occur when the quakes occurred.

Except they don't have to be in PERFECT "alignment" to validate the emerging EU hypothesis due to perturbations or data fluctuations/changes. There appears to be a +/- 3-5 day window in some cases, but there's compelling evidence to suggest planetary alignments of earth within a minimum of 2 other bodies in each case have occurred almost everytime during almost ALL large and/or most powerful quakes recorded.

Also, there have been a lot of quakes when there were not alignments.

but NOT unique LARGE ones.

so your premise is false.

edit on 13-8-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join