It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clean Energy Is On The Way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ok, Let me start off by saying that I believe absolutely NOTHING the governments of the world tell us to believe.
I also don't think that they even know they are full of $*** half of the time.
They are compartmentalized.
And when there is a press conference, B.O. might even believe the crap that is falling out of his mouth because it is what HE was told. This goes the same in every country in the world.

I am NOT a Christian and take offense to being associated with them buuuut,
the conclusion that I have come to thru years of independant research is.....

We are all being played.directed,manipulated, and controlled by a Hidden Hand, which, at the tippy tippy top
is the adversary to humanity. Some call him Satan,Lucifer,Ra,Horus,Barney the Dinosaur,The Reptilians, or David Hasselhoff. It really doesn't matter. What matters is that WE as a whole have a very real adversary who is
hell bent (no pun intended) on controlling humanity. You know it and I know it.

Now, with that out of the way,
I submit to you that there is technology that could provide us with free/clean energy as well as other technology that has been supressed and kept hidden from humanity. On the surface it would be easy to say that this is because TPTB make alot of money off of us
using fossil fuels and other forms of energy like nuclear energy that they can hook a meter to. This is true.
But........

Are you still with me?

Now, in order for a NWO to take place and the Adversary to humanity (whomever that might be) to take his rightful place as our leader/God he could come in with guns a blazin' and Bitch slap us all in the collective face,
and tell us to"kneel before Zod"!!

But, as we know, if people KNOW that they are slaves they will be less productive,suicide rates will sky rocket,
and people will/can revolt.

If he/it comes bearing gifts that will cure what ails us, he will be much better recieved.
If we already have these gifts when he arrives he loses.
If we don't NEED these gifts......he loses!

What do we need right now???
What is threatening humanity right now???
What is on the tips of everyones tounge??

Nuclear Energy!

If only there were an alternative.
Something that would not threaten the environment and humanity.
Clean energy.

In order to get people to embrace the idea of free energy they have to create the need FIRST!
THE DESIRE!!! People must DEMAND it!!!!

I have a bad feeling we are being set up with the oldest play in the playbook.
The ol' Problem, Reaction, Solution routine.

Now, I am not saying that this disaster was set up by "The Government"
or done using "HAARP"
I am just saying that I firmly believe that we have an adversary who wants to eventually rule us in the open
and wants our worship and praise as well as our FEAR.
If this gets much worse and then clean energy technology is released, take a look at the one recieving all of the praise.
There you will find our adversary.

....and I'm spent!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I clicked on it figuring you were citing fallout from half a dozen melted reactors, and bearing multiple times the poison as chernobyl, as 'clean energy'.

Headed our way.

I was thinking about the fracking/global warming methane scam as a way for tptb to utterly deplete gas reserves, for very short term gains, while simultaneously emitting gas into the atmosphere, which helps Father Al Gore form rhetoric by which to expose us all as having been very very naughty boys and girls, so that when the ground sinks, from 'mother nature' paddling our fannies, the ptb will be on top of it with the cure. Something like the Energy Corporation, from the movie 'Rollerball'.

My suspicion is that when they frack, they release the methane so that their puny pipes can net easy gas, while 90% of it goes wasted into the air supply. 90% is, of course, a guess. It is probably closer to 99% that gets wasted. Who can say. Conveniently, our life blood, water, gets polluted irreparably in the process.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I came across a website offering a free energy device for people to trial. It would be installed and maintained by them for free under the agreement that the excess energy that the unit generates would be sold back to the power companies, the profit going to them allowing more units to be produced.

Seems like a fair enough deal. Now if only I could find the link I would post it here.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Barney the Dinosaur as Satan. I love it!

I've always wondered why that damn song got stuck in my head. Now I know!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hey OP. You need more stars. Not only are you making a good, concise argument, but you are advocating that we ,as the people, take our fate into our own hands. That is always admirable and even the Nuke lovers on ATS should recognize this.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You are correct. All that we need to do is pull the oppressors of the planet out of their manufactured arena for battle on truths terms. Remember that time is gentle, as patience is a virtue. We are riding a wave of information that will put us on land and recede with the drowning enemy. And if I am wrong, Earth's antibiotic will do it's job.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I am NOT a Christian and take offense to being associated with them

Well......that's a very childish thing to say in the write up of your thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Not sure why.
I know plenty of Christians who would take offense at being associated with Satanism.

Same thing, NO???

Maybe I should have re worded it.
I take offense at being associated with the Christian faith, not Christians in general.
They are just people. It is the Faith that I don't want to be mistakenly associated with.
Does that clear things up for you?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

The biggest problem we all face is trying to get the majority of the population to not only wake up and see what is going on, but act against it as well. Look through history, warrior societies stand up in times of crisis, but we are not a warrior society. If the 'secret police' start arresting everyone suddenly we may stand up and fight, but in this day and age people dont want trouble and simply stay quite, too scared that they will get in toruble for trying to help others.

I know there a good people out there, but a large majority of us have been turned into an aPATHETIC mass and I mean that as apathy as well as a pathetic mass because it is truely pathetic how we wont help others, When people are attacked in the streets otheres watch and if the victim is lucky call the police. The police want us to be like this! They say 'dont risk you're safety' but we should though! If you see a man being attacked it is the right thing to do to try and stop it and if everyone did this then society would be a much safer place as anytime an awful act happens in public people will rush to stop it.

top topics

join