It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnacies and birth effected by "SuperMoon" ????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
thanks guys for the legit posts...i didnt know if the moon had anything to do with it or not sorry for being ignorant on the subject

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

My cousin just had twins but it was planned to be on this day as she was having a C section. The moon is just a fraction closer than it gets EVERY month to earth as it approaches the end of its monthly orbit around the earth.

Im sorry but the 'supermoon' is a massivbe load of BS there is nothing different to when its close to us once every month. IT just seems noone has bothered to research this at all and because its a tiny fraction closer this month everyones jumped on the medias supermon bandwagon so please people STOP WITH THE SUPERMOON STUFF!

Its nothing super it doesnt effect the earth any more than usuall or any of us on it in any way that we can measure (maybe 0.0000001% more than usuall. Why are people all saying its effecting everything without researching evidence, just jumping to bizzare conclusions!??!? People go into early labour all the time for a variety of reasons, nothing odd and I have no idea how you could think thay a 'supermoon' could effect this. Fot the last time its NOT a supermoon its the moon as normal, barely a bit closer than usuall and it isnt effecting us anymore than it does every month when it gets almost the exact same distance away.

Geeze!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join