It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they Built the Great Pyramid of Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Excellent thread!

I guess I will ask a question instead of just flagging you.

Do you have any idea about the geography of Egypt during the time the pyramids were built? I would assume the geography has changed over the years but you know what happens when one assumes.

in the paper i posted above there is a whole chapter of egypts geology at the time of construction...it was much different than it is now....www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The pics that show how there are layers, in the structuring of the pyramids. The layering has mans signature
all over it.
That for me ends any debate as to wheather man built them or not. It also leaves open the possibility, that a
some what larger race of human being is responsible. But isn't at all necessarily the case.
edit on 19-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The things that could get accomplished with ancient tools is just remarkable. Ancient technology at its best.

Very impressing work indeed. $&F

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Very well made post. S+F. So hows these thing in relation to other pyramids? Pictures of wear and tear is quite a big piece of evidence. Something had to do it. It's not like they scratch away on the stone for the fun of it. So can you make similar evidence post about other pyramids too?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

The second pyramid supposedly doesn't have a "Grand Gallery" because there is no tomb up as high as Khufus and therefore doesn't need the massive Grand Gallery mechanism, However "IF" there is a internal winding ramp on the large one then there should be one in the smaller one as well then it follows it's still to be discovered.

edit on 19-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There is tons of pyramids other than the ones on giza. Don't they have similar evidence? Also what about mayan pyramids. I'd do this stuff myself but I suck at research and this isn't my field of expertise anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So far the proven method of the Mayan and Aztec was to build upon older ones ever increasing their height. All except some certain central American pyramids....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7c0839bc77e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Excellent thread!

I guess I will ask a question instead of just flagging you.

Do you have any idea about the geography of Egypt during the time the pyramids were built? I would assume the geography has changed over the years but you know what happens when one assumes.

Supposedly the Nile has changed course several times. I've read were it was thought to be much closer to the Giza location I wonder about it's more Ancient course. I wonder if there are Egyptologists chasing down that possibility ?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
S&F. Great post. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Also comes to mind that pyramids aren't the only wonderfull ancient buildings still standing. Cities and stuff still remain that are awesome in size and build quality.
Didn't one theory suggest that some stones on the great pyramid were cast instead of cut and hauled in place also? I vaguely remember that they tested it out and the cast stone was as strong or stronger than if just cut.
I should really dig into this stuff myself sometimes cause it just fires up my imagination. Maybe a trip someday to some sites and use my strenght which is photography to gather evidence.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I've read those theories as well.
The problem is that hasn't been recreated.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well lets hope they do some research into this with proper science and resources. Alternative theories are great and I always love a good puzzle

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Great thread Slayer- this is the kind of presentation we need on ATS

My question is this: what about the Mayan pyramids, the pyramids in China, and elsewhere in the world- were they all using the same method? And more importantly- how did they KNOW to do it this way? It's not like Egyptian Bob could call up Chinese Pete on his cell and say "Hey guess what I just figured out a great way we can build these pyramid-thingies"...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Carbon dating relics

Seems very little success on carbon dating. Partly because many relics were taken home when they were excavating/exploring and the other because of people who broke into those sites over the years and may have left things behind.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yeah Egypt has been ransacked.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
as well as how
There is also the why

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Very interesting thread
you almost made me beleive that humans did all that by themselfs

I guess you wont agree with this thread lol
Pyramids, Baalbek, Stonehenge, Sacsayhuamán...How was it done ? .. Answer: Alien tech

you might explain the pyramids to many skeptics with this logical explanation
but what about the great puzzle wall of Sacsayhuaman
or the big thousand tuns block in Baalbek Lebanon

sanf for such an amazing thread Slayer ... again lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Tx for thread. What about pyramid in Moon and Mars?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Fantastic thread Slayer.

This is what ATS is all about!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I thought others would find this as interesting as I do.
All the feedback is appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join