It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they Built the Great Pyramid of Egypt

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by BritofTexas

Thanks for link! The information presented and questions posed were mind blowing. I loved the quote "Are we looking in the wrong place or looking in the wrong way?"

The concept othat the Giza pyramids were built on existing platform was especially intriguing. I've always thought if you wanted to hide something you dig a real deep hole and bury it. Then bury something just below the surface since most peeople stop digging there. Perhaps there are unexplored mysteries below?

Cave complex may lie beneath Giza Pyramids

Indeed. Studies into these caves have been disallowed by the old Egypt government. Lets hope the new ppl in charge will be more open to the truth.

edit on 6-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by reg

Originally posted by getoffmylawn
the pyramids were built by the nephilim giants. each giant can lift 5 thousand pounds in each hand. This is why the elite use the pyramid in all their occult crap. This is why its on the dollar with the eye of lucifer atop it. the nephilim built this as worship to their "god" lucifer. those pyramids were there long before the pharoes. the pharoes just came after and added their garbage. Look at the other evidence of pyramids the world over...in remote jungles pyramids built with rock that was seemingly hauled from miles away. They just like to BS you and say humans did it but not even modern equipment can accomplish lifting these stones, all their fancy little discovery channel graphs and animations of pully systems is all bull. no amount of men can move those blocks in such a manner

But if you took a crew of 36 foot tall nephelims with insane strenght it would be like you picking up a uhaul box and moving it. The proof is in the pudding, they hide the nephilim bones they dig up and keep it hush hush about finding it. Archaeology is strictly controlled. they dont want the giant bones to be revealed because it would destroy their rediculous theory of evolution. Just google image search nephilim bones and see for yourself. some pics have gotten out by amatuer diggers.
edit on 2-4-2011 by getoffmylawn because: (no reason given)

Hey i'm all for alternative thinking but geez.

Just out of curiosity, why do you suppose these giants built the pyramids

The bible calls these halfbreed angel/humans "men of renown, men of fame" they were famous, not only for being tall, but also for their structures they built. The city of petra was built by the giants as well as stonehenge, also the statues of easter island were done by them too. Stonehenge was more of a campsite or lunch table they built. literally it would have been nothing to these giants but the 6 foot tall humans are amazed at this and came up with everything from druid rituals to pagan worship sites....but it really is just super sized stones stacked easily by giants. The city of baalbeck was also built by the nephilim. Google image this city and see for yourself. the old structures still standing were made for giants. If you dont believe in the bible then you can spend a lifetime trying to come up with graphs, charts, simulations, ideas of how 5-6 foot tall men created these things with pullys and ropes and manpower and you still would NEVER be able to replicate it. however if you know that there were once giants walking the earth up to 36 feet tall possesing super insane strenght then its really nothing special. The pyramids are a favorite among the nephilim because number one its the devils favorite shape. With it narrowing up to a fine point it represents a leader, one at the top ruling over a massive amount at the bottom thats why his eye is symbolicly placed at the top. he feels he is god and these nephilim who were half angel dedicated this to him.

Read the story about "the suns" basketball team owner who was heavily into the occult (the suns team named after his worship of the so called sun god Ra. And he wrote his own book ( i kid you not google it) in it he describes how he went to egypt spent the night and slept inside a pyramid and in the middle of the night he said a light filled the room and an angel appeared to him (no doubt satan or any random wicked angel) and told him to build a pyramid in the united states in memphis tennesse. he did just that (google image memphis pyramid) and heres one i found peeringthrough.blogspot.com...

sounds crazy huh? this isnt from me this was in his own book he wrote. But anyways the pyramid is very special to the demons and wicked angels and nephilim, the pyramid in the aztec times in south america there was a depiction of the god the aztecs worshipped and he had fair skin, blonde hair blue eyes and was a giant. This giant demanded human blood and so they sacrificed tens of thousands to this "god" they worshipped. all his wicked history or you can just listen to discovery channel and hitory channel owned by hearst publishing the fathers of yellow journalism ( that means big liars) and believe this stuff was made by shrimpy little people

heres a drawing of what it might have looked like, a nephilim building stonehenge
1.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 10-4-2011 by getoffmylawn because: (no reason given)

heres more wild pictures. The famous stone of baalbeck www.flickr.com...@N06/4341988014/
heres that type of stone that was obviously being dug out during the giants time in one huge rock, they didnt have cranes at that time (and history channel failed to raise a stone of this size with numerous cranes!)
www.flickr.com...@N06/4341247401/
yet giants could move these things like common bricks!

dangit the filckr links are not working here on ats. you can just add the fliker url into your intenet explorer to see the pics

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mystery solved. I believe I may have solved the quagmire of the Pyramids. They were Teleportation Terminals meant to beam up Earth's iron ore to awaiting spaceships built by the (cough) Carinthians:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8faa4e9b669c.png[/atsimg]

FF to 5:20 or watch the whole clip but be forewarned.
Do not have any scalding hot beverages nearby or be chewing any food substances.

www.youtube.com...

I'll just sit back and await all the applause.
Sorry to kill your thread Slayer.

edit on 11-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I barely have time to read many posts let alone post on this forum, but I am utterly amazed at how varied and informative your posts are. This being another shining example.

I thought I was pretty much up to snuff on pyramid building theories, but you totally caught me off guard with the windlass hypothesis. Very intriguing concept. Thanks very much.

S&F of course.

-Doug

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
As many ATS'ers know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I do bartend at a campus pub...so I meet and talk to many great young minds...
Greg young lad I recently met ...is writing a paper...called "A Thesis of Pyramid building techniques"

Long story short ..is he says it could have easily been done much like an elevator/counter weight..
Picture a pulley/wheel atop the pyramid...the block you want to raise is on one side, while the counter weight..is near the top, on the opposing side...add stones as needed for lifting larger amounts, using the sides of the pyramid as the ramp...
He even claims ..offers theory...that the lines in the center of the 4 sides that make it look like 8 sections as viewed from above ..was the natural valley the blocks followed and was purposefully engineered for this reason.

I am schooled in mechanical engineering/drop out..and this makes good logical sence to me...although I'm sure there is little proof....
I hope to recieve a copy of his completed paper...at semesters end...I'm sure he'd give propper rights to publish it on ATS...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Doug Fisher

Hey thanks.

If you haven't already seen them yet here a few more threads that may be of interest.

Enjoy

Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-1

Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-2

Man's Genetic voyage. Fact, Speculation and Theories

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

The History Channel had a recent show on this as well recently, with the wheel sort of doing the work. Just remembered this from reading your post. Of course for the life of me right now couldn't quote you a source, just remember watching something with a man's hypothesis of this great big wheel doing the work...big sigh, sorry can't be more specific.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
i've spent a few days reading through this thread & have learned alot of new theories & things i didn't know about pyramid building & ancient egypt.
did they build it in 20 years ?? possible but it was a completely different culture,time & way of living,i also don't think they were slaves as such,kind of like national service in a strange way.

i went into a burger king in barcelona & was amazed at how many people were cooking,serving & moving around like ants with headsets on,each person had there own job & it was amazing to watch..so if done right so much can be achieved if everybody knows there role.

great thread SLAYER69

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Concrete.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
WOW, your thread is beyond brilliant, the presentation, information,,,,,everything! Thanks so much for putting it together and sharing it, I will be showing it to everyone I can. Again, thank you, for such a great thread. All the best and have a good one.

reply to post by SLAYER69

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't know how they managed to do alot of things like the dye for jewelry they made. They sure had a thing for Gold and expensive gems an precikous stones why was this??? Also they had expensive taste for fine silks and textiles an just to think that was over 14,000 year BC so either we have a serious prob with dating things because even before all this there is proof of fine jewelry and pottery dating back even further so talking intelligence and all things considered there were societys of high intelligence makes one wonder about many things that could connect to the ET's

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Fantastic thread. Concise information, from multiple sources, multiple explanations on the same topic. When people scoff at science and moan that one video is all the evidence you need and its the job of us to prove it wrong, i say, read this damn thread and see what, even a person can do from their own home to make an informative case, and then ask yourself why. Why do the unsupported theories get debunked by logic and science....because they arent concise or care enough about their topic to back it up properly. The case I assume is that there is no validity to what they say.

Kudos OP, great info.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
I don't know how they managed to do alot of things like the dye for jewelry they made. They sure had a thing for Gold and expensive gems an precikous stones why was this??? Also they had expensive taste for fine silks and textiles an just to think that was over 14,000 year BC so either we have a serious prob with dating things because even before all this there is proof of fine jewelry and pottery dating back even further so talking intelligence and all things considered there were societys of high intelligence makes one wonder about many things that could connect to the ET's

Sorry where did you get 14 000 BC from? The above^ makes little sense to me

Oh and i have to point out that it is maddening that people think we were just so stupid and lacked any knowledge of how to do these things ourselves, and how we achieved the things today.
edit on 29-4-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by professorjebediah

Thank you the feedback is appreciated

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Some believe that they may have used items such as the "Baghdad battery" which supposedly similar artifacts were also found in Egypt, and that Museums may have to investigate whether many of the "Gold" artifacts they have in their possession that they think is pure gold could possibly be only electro-gold plated

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Ok I was watching it on the public TV channel in the US called PBS they have specials on every now and then they also ran a movie called the Ten Commandments which also threw out dates so this is where it was stated in a documentary that the egyptians go back to 14,000 BC Im sure that is what they claimed ,, and yes I agree with you on this intelligence view .

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I appropriate you sharing your point of view. Much of which I agree with.

I've linked to a few of my other threads above ^^^^

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

There is also a website that is called , Archaeology Daily News and many other scientists that are still working on the dating of findings from the Egyptian era.. I can only give you the website read it for yourself . Dont get me wrong im not claiming anything solid as im no expert and I doubt many are its debatable about dating things .. Awesome thread tho..
heres is that article
www.archaeologydaily.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

There is also a website that is called , Archaeology Daily News and many other scientists that are still working on the dating of findings from the Egyptian era.. I can only give you the website read it for yourself . Dont get me wrong im not claiming anything solid as im no expert and I doubt many are its debatable about dating things .. Awesome thread tho..
heres is that article
www.archaeologydaily.com...

Ill check that out....Heres a website which goes through ancient egyptian timeline www.king-tut.org.uk...

I did read the article. It seemed it was focused on finding the family ancestry of certain breeds of dogs then anything else. Interesting find though thanks for the link
edit on 29-4-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well because dating these things is really an issue, I think with all the scientists in that area of study .. I think that article was referring to a type of animal bones known to be 15,000 yrs old bc and that a pharoah had this particular animal replica on his regalia or what ever it said ,,my god I cant remember exactly but you know what I mean .. But yeah I would not be surprised at all if very early egyptians exsisted back in 14,000 bc but of course its so hard to prove I wish we could use the DNA from these ancient mummies but they say we cant yet do that how cool would that be ??

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join