It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruby Ridge Documentary - Saturday Night at the Movies -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
part one of five

I noticed that it really doesnt go into why the government would see action was needed..? am I missing something... ?
and if Ruby Ridge wont do you ... check out Joseph Trudell, indian activist - one interesting individual.
also, if you want to know how American government negotiates look no further than the indian uprisings of the 70's to find you answer. these were I think valid concerns - wheter or not it was worth taking up arms is another issue entirely...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
in the late 90 I was logging, One of the guys I worked with was friends of this guy
en.wikipedia.org...
and his brother, I went to a 4th of july celebration in Republic Washington, In the bar was those two and Kevin Harris from ruby ridge, He didnt say a word about Ruby ridge and I didnt ask lol. but strange the town name, 4th of July And 2 different shootouts, one after and one rite before.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have heard about Ruby Ridge. I have never spent much time looking into what happened or why. I did watch the video in the Op and all I can say is, why would anyone be shocked that people do not trust their Government? They shot a 14 year old boy in the back, shot a mother holding her baby through the head. In my mind, those are the actions of a crazy person. Crazy people kill kids. Crazy people do those kinds of things. Yet there are those who would have you believe that not trusting a Government who could do that are actually the crazy people. It is unbelievable. You can not help but feel for that young women in the video though, truly heart wrenching.

new topics

join