It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghadaffi attempts suicide... Doctors attempting to revive him:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is interesting, Iyad El-Baghdadi seems to be the source

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Maybe the Nurse of his finally made her move.
She was probably a foreign govt. plant, all along.

/jk, since she supposedly fled Libya

edit on 19-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Its a meme being planted.

They are going to kill him rather than risk having him in court of law, because this time the worlds people are not all high on "righteous indignation" over 9-11.

If you google "gaddafi suicide" its all over the net. Speculation he will, yadda yadda. They just dont want a lot of quesitons when he turns up mysteriously dead rather than in a public trial where the worlds people might actually listen to him, and where the people running this coup would have to present actual evidence against him rather than just a trumped up media campaign.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

If you google "gaddafi suicide", you will get news saying that he would rather commit suicide than surrender to the rebels. So , if this holds true, he will commit suicide as you don't mess around with the UN. Now he has those cruise missiles knockin' at his door. You can't win with technology like that in a headon conflict.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This can't be possible because Gaddafi was just quoted as saying

If I end up dead I DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE

just like any good paranoid whacko (& ATS member ?!?!?!?) would...

On a more serious note, OP I am puzzled by your absence, this is very unlike your posting character.

Perhaps they got to you ????

edit on 19-3-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sociopaths aren't known for their suicidal tendencies.
I don't know how to explain Hitler's...
It is likely that an illness and/or some other combination of stuff you could find in the DSM IV, might
negate the narcissism that sustains the sociopath.
I don't see Ghadaffi going out in a blaze of glory....He will be pulled out of a hole like Saddam....
or if he is as bat-#e crazy as he sounds...they could get the King of Norway to call him and invite him to Oslo to accept the Nobel peace prize and re-route the plane to gitmo.
Think of the money we could save trying that? It has to be cheaper than 112 Tomahawks and a Cruise missile or two...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I came to reap consequence.

I apologize for posting this thread with only hearing a shred of a newscast online/al-jazeera. I thought it was going to rush into a big story, with sources to come, however it was just twitter reports.

/delete thread.

Sorry!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

all good

2nd

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kermithermit111
reply to post by CanadianDream420

all good

2nd

Are they planning on suiciding him right? I mean just like that. Give us your oil NOW!

These international gangsters are truly ruthless psychopaths.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yeah, the only way this guy will "suicide" will be something like falling backwards on a sword fifteen times.

I'm finding it very difficult to sort out what's true in this situation otherwise, though.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The last thing I heard was that Gaddhafi was going to open up the military arsenals to the general public in order to give the "allies" the war that Saddam never thought of.

I can't think of a quicker way of holding a referendum on his "rule", or of commiting suicide if the people decide to vote with their bullets.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Maybe not a suicide...

But beware of a coma Ghaddafi!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join