It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tells Americans: Do NOT prepare for radioactive fallout, just listen to your government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Who believes this lying, phony, Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama anyway..This narcissistic 'weasel' blowhard hasn't told the truth a day in his life!
Why can't he practice law anymore? Because he lied on his lawyers application...And the 'DOCUMENTED' list goes on --on -- and on

This treasonous "Criminal-In Chief" should be impeached and sent to Levenworth for the rest of his life!

Check out this 1991 ex-Communist member (New Party) resume: www.commieblaster.com & www.theobamafile.com

I know his flock of gullible ,illiterate liberal zombies,talk the the talk about their hero...But they can't show anything documented to support their claim that this fraud is telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecd07fff52b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Less than one day after announcing U.S. military strikes against Libya's government, Obama made time to kick a soccer ball around with kids in a shantytown.

In a speech, Obama celebrated Brazil as a place that has shifted from dictatorship to democracy, moving millions into its middle class and embracing human rights.

"No one can say for certain how this change will end, but I do know that change is not something that we should fear," he said. "When young people insist that the currents of history are on the move, the burdens of the past are washed away."

And on Sunday, he was determined to be with his family, get among the people and feel the culture.

Obama and his family visited the City of God shantytown that gained fame through a movie of the same name. The slum is undergoing a transformation as Rio works to improve the plight of its poorest people and clean up its reputation ahead of hosting the 2016 summer Olympics.

Obama, his wife Michelle and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, watched young children pound on drums and perform a dazzling acrobatic dance. And then all the Obamas took turns at a little soccer, led by the president.

I was going to add comments to each [ex] above, but I think every one of you can decide what this means in all reality.

www.maysville-online.com...
edit on 20-3-2011 by antar because: Edit for link

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So his saying that the radiation poses no risk to the US is a problem? His saying there is not point in preparing for radiation is simply because there is no reason to think that the radiation will be any danger to us...

He is not saying do not be prepared. He is saying, be prepared for things that might actually effect us.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I notice NO ONE in this thread who is criticizing the President's logical, sane starments is willing to suggest what he SHOULD have said? Panic? Run for the hills?

Really. I want to know, anyone who posted in this thread something critical, what do you think he should have said?

Hmmm, now several major medical groups are saying peopel should NOT take Iodine/iodide supplements. So it's damn good he didn't suggest that.

www.chicagotribune.com...

www.nst.com.my...

azstarnet.com...

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's time we all start to take this very seriously here in Canada and the USA. CNN, master of the cover-up after talking about Libya non-stop and avoiding Japan and the nuclear crisis for 3-4 days now comes out today saying the nuclear crisis in Japan could continue for months wothout an end. How wonderful. If that is the case, we had all better be prepared. I am on the coats in Vancouver, BC. Keep in mind that CNN does not like to scare sheeple I mean people. America is so corrupt. Plans need to be made.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join