It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amish elevator(humor)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
A 15-year-old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, 'What is this Father?'

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I don't know what it is.'

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat, old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed, and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up, sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number … and, then, the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally, the walls opened up again, and an absolutely gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off of the young woman, said quietly to his son...

'Go get your Mother!'

edit on 19-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nice!

An Amish woman and her daughter were riding in an open buggy one cold, blustery January day. The daughter said to the mother, “My hands are freezing cold.” The mother replied, “Put your hands between your legs. The body heat will warm them up.” So the daughter did, and her hands warmed up. The next day, the daughter was riding in the buggy with her boyfriend. The boyfriend said, “My hands are freezing cold.” The daughter said, “Put them between my legs, they’ll warm up.”

The next day, the boyfriend is driving in the buggy with the daughter. He said, “My nose is freezing cold.” The daughter said, “Put it between my legs. It will warm up.” He did, and his nose warmed up. The next day, the boyfriend is driving again with the daughter and he said, “My penis is frozen solid.” The next day, the daughter is driving in the buggy with her mother, and she says to her mother, “Have you ever heard of a penis?” The slightly concerned mother says, “Sure, why do you ask?” The daughter says, “Well, they make one hell of a mess when they thaw out.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Good joke!

What did the leper say to the prostitute?

"Keep the tip"

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This girl went to the doctors as she was worried about two green rings at the top of her inner thighs,after various tests she rang for the results. Oh yes said the doc tell your boyfriend his earrings aren't gold.

top topics

join