It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - Oil Spill Reported Near Deepwater Drilling Site in Gulf!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JWash

Coast Guard has already confirmed as of today its crude...........but not from the BP oil spill........its not "weathered"........

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well folks... it appears as though we finally have an answer. And it's VERY disturbing!!!

According to the Times-Picayune's David Hammer, Anglo-Suisse has filed three incident reports with the Coast Guard since last Friday. In those documents, Hammer reports, the company explained that as it used a remotely operated submarine to plug the well, some oil had been discharged into the Gulf.

However, the company claimed in those reports that it had spilled less than five gallons of crude -- an amount far too small to account for the scope of the spill shown in aerial photographs. Nor would five gallons of crude square with reports of oil washing up over a 30 mile stretch of Louisiana's shoreline.

The confusion surrounding this latest Gulf spill points up a fatal flaw of America's oil pollution reporting system, which operates via a virtual honor code. Under present reporting protocols, polluters are tasked with the responsibility of turning themselves in when they're responsible for an accident -- knowing all the while that a federal inspector will probably never be dispatched to investigate.

Source Of New Gulf Oil Spill Determined - News Article

If I said how I feel about this, and what is going through my heart & mind... it would more than likely result in an ATS suspension. Therefore, I am remaining silent at this moment.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

And you’re going to believe this? I can’t even comment........What has happen to ATS...........I not this report but the lack of attention.........

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Are there any no-fly zones out in the Gulf of Mexico? If there are, then wherever the NFZ is located is likely where the problem is coming from.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I said earlier I would come back, I went out on my boat and trolled around the gulf islands and some areas near, I didn't see much of nothing, although dolphins are still being found dead. Waters were actually kind of nice for the most part.

However, I don't like the idea that I didn't see anything yet it has been declared there is a leak. Mobile had a rare offshore quake earlier this year and im not liking were all this may be heading.

It's basically just a waiting game, we are sitting ducks, one day i am seeing us waking up to black oceans at the rate of all this activity is going.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join