It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's attack Libya and Iran and kick start WW3!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If any of you think this is World War 3 then let me tell you something...

You aint got a flipping clue! Trust me, you will KNOW when world War 3 starts, you wont be sat at home on your computers watching the events unfold 3000 miles away, you will be watching it unfold in your back garden.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

The US is the troublemaker of the world. Supplying any opposite of a government they want to get rid of with guns and weapons.

Whats the point with your post?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Hitler should have finished them all instead of quitting around 6 millions, so we would not have all this misery today.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Skittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
WW3 is definitely going to happen but not because of Gaddafi. It needs more than one enemy on both sides to kick off, my bet is Gaddafi will just make another terrorist organization and hit the western countries heating up the situation for the rest of the Arab world.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SKOR-TJ

Couldn't a response by lets say Iran saying they will help Ghaddafi stay trigger a WW3 scenario?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I guess so but to be honest i don't think Iran would be stupid enough to help Gaddafi especially in his current state with UN against him.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
They will never call it WW3. It will be more like "operation coalition freedom" or something soothing like that. WW3 is pretty much stigmatized by now. Technically the world has been at war since the beginning of time.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by prolific

Actually......Iran is next, Libya is just paving the way

Damn it......and I was hoping Syria would be next

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
WW3 would be pretty good technology wise its a fact that after wars many technological thingy majigs makes it's way towards the consumer market. I'll be waiting for my lightsaber

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have a Nostradamus quote on this to follow....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If you want details get in touch

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I though Israel was supporting Gadhafi at all cost

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I don't see China, Russia, Europe and the US all fighting in a WW3 situation, we all know that is mutual assured destruction for all concerned and so do they, yes Israel was calling for attacks on Iran yesterday, calm down, like all localized conflicts over the last 20 years, this one in Libya is to do with commerce, securing those finite oil reserves and hopefully putting in place a puppet Western friendly regime to allow Western airbases in the area, thats my theory anyway. Same as Iraq in 03, basically nothing to do with protecting civilians, thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkOutlook

So, hows Libya doing? Anyone left alive yet?

Bases? They have Israel, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Cyprus and a couple of other spots not far from Turkey

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
WW3 Really? I mean really?

Too many people on here long for wars and doomsday scenarios too much( I know it's a conspiracy site but still). You think you have the right skills to live out anything that may come your way.

Don't keep hoping for something you know not of, you may just get your wish, but it won't be like the movies you watch or the thoughts of being the lone survivor with freedom upon the masses.

There is nothing going on other than a man that has fired upon his own people, was given a chance to leave peacfully but decided to go Saddam instead so now he has to face the orchestra.

If Iran wants a peice they will get it and lose as well.

But WW3? Your out of your mind. Sorry..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
WW3 Really? I mean really?

Too many people on here long for wars and doomsday scenarios too much( I know it's a conspiracy site but still). You think you have the right skills to live out anything that may come your way.

Don't keep hoping for something you know not of, you may just get your wish, but it won't be like the movies you watch or the thoughts of being the lone survivor with freedom upon the masses.

There is nothing going on other than a man that has fired upon his own people, was given a chance to leave peacfully but decided to go Saddam instead so now he has to face the orchestra.

If Iran wants a peice they will get it and lose as well.

But WW3? Your out of your mind. Sorry..

Yes, just silly. An absolutely ridiculous notion.

Because we never really finished fighting World War two, or one for that matter, we merely had periods of (relative) detente in between bouts.

It's all the same game, just the players get thinned down with each round, or sometimes, like in Libya, they have to make a substitution.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
just a thought but if they attack the U.S we would more then likely retaliate

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Hitler should have finished them all instead of quitting around 6 millions, so we would not have all this misery today.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Skittle because: (no reason given)

I can't believe anyone else missed this. You make me sick promoting mass genocide, you scumbag, you need to take a good look in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bun-G

We simply ignore twats like him

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join