It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Nose Day UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I caught a glimpse of some lights behind Bill Oddie and loads behind Alex Jones (i think he's lost weight?) from 1.42 to 2.09ish on last nights Harry Hill sketch for Red Nose Day.
I dont think this is filmed in a studio and they dont appear to be clouds.
Maybe Harry is preparing us for something????
(if my link doesnt work above just type harry hill red nose sketch in youtube)
cheerio

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks Venomvile.
Stars maybe?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
is that part not filmed in a studio?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour
Thanks Venomvile.
Stars maybe?

If your talking about 1:47 into the clip, Those look like light flares. with clouds behind the dude.
Nothing really.

Thanx, VV6.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The part with Bill Oddie on the tree is filmed in a studio....the part of harry is filmed outdoors. Its edited together to give the impression they are up a tree in the outdoors.

Damn....is this really what ATS is coming to??

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

its edited to make them look like there up a tree when there just sitting on a low branch but i dont see why this is the only part filmed in a studio.
No reason to set up a studio for something that can easily be filmed outside.Fake,edible leaves and a mattress for her to fall on is all thats needed.Her scarf is in the same position when she's off the branch too
And if so the set designer should be sacked for painting loads of small silver orbs in the sky.
The clouds and orbs are moving too.
Watch the video on big and you see them, 3 clearly behind Bill and at least 10 to the left when Alex pops up at 2.05.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilgour

I have watched it....and yea im still saying its set in a studio.
If you want to believe there were a load of UFO's flying about when they filmed it thats up to you.

I dont know what has happened to this site...it seems to me the only people signing up nowadays are nutters and kids
Bad times

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Kilgour

I have watched it....and yea im still saying its set in a studio.
If you want to believe there were a load of UFO's flying about when they filmed it thats up to you.

I dont know what has happened to this site...it seems to me the only people signing up nowadays are nutters and kids
Bad times

This is madness!

This is ABOVE TOP SECRET!!!!! argghhhh

Sorry I couldn't resist, I have to say its stupid, each big news item or media related event suddenly becomes a UFO related item. For example the real news is whats happening Japan and how people are suffering, and people on here are looking for UFOs in relation to the event.Thats shows some people have lost touch with reality and are living in a different dimension ( their own mind)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Bad times

I am pre-offering my congratulations on your upcoming 8 month anniversary.

It is not fashionable to bash noobs until you've been here a year and it is NEVER in vogue to bash nutters,

Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
Thats shows some people have lost touch with reality and are living in a different dimension ( their own mind)

LOL Living within your own mind IS the only reality dude. Careful you might be a noob and nutter.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nice spot I have to say but the downside is that the segment is made up of many parts, the part with the orbs was in studio.

But a very keen eye shown there so please carry on looking!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i am finding it hard to understand how it is not obvious the part in question was filmed in a studio, this thread should not exsist.

if you believe it was not filmed in a studio then you would have to believe the woman actually launched herself out of the tree and then got up with no injuries and actually can speak cuckoo.
edit on 20-3-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/711c090aeddc.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b20a12bbcab2.jpg[/atsimg]

Im not a noob and am definately not a kid.Have been researching UFOs since the 80s.
Thanks for the support kinda and Mclane. I can understand the frustration of posts like this sometimes but im not pointing out faces in clouds/fire or claiming demons live next door.I've worked abit for the BBC and red nose day sketches are usually knocked up quickly and cheaply,its obviously edited later but i genuinly think its all filmed outside.
Dont know what lifeform is on about? would it make a difference if she fell onto padded mat outside or inside?

Have just noticed the 2 orbs (bottom left in the first pic) are the same ones (bottom right in the second pic) but the top one in now more to the left in the second pic showing movement.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
"Stars, maybe?" - What, shining like that on a cloudy day in the middle of the day? Fail.

Interesting to say the least. If it was filmed inside, then obviously reflection. If outside, too bright and close together for aviation activity, not flares, not swamp gas, not a bloody collection of weather balloons, not some guy pointing a few lasers into the sky.

Indeed bizarre.

I say UFOs - that is, unidentified, flying, objects.

Why does UFO have to mean 'alien craft'? It doesn't.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I signed up years ago but lost my account details so had to make a new account

Regardless of when i made this account...it doesnt change the fact that there are lots of people on here willing to accept anything as truth because they have no other explanation for whatever they are seeing.
It doesnt take a genius to realize that this is filmed in a studio.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

See now why can't everybody post like this without the angst and the harshness, I starred and bravo you for such a good post that highlights how you don't have to call everyone a nutter and still make your point, newbies would most likely appreciate this.

top topics

join