It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, freemason, illuminati FEDS logical theory based on facts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Something just hit me after watching these videos

Since obviously the Feds are the bad guys who probably got JF kennedy killed since he is regarded as the last president to oppose the feds.

Isn't wall street connected to the feds?

If so, That would explain why the twin towers were bombarded and why 9-11 is symbolic. Even if lives were lost on that day, what if their intention was to help open the eyes of the public? Notice, the people working in the twin towers would have been working for the federal reserve so someone clearly saw them as an enemy.

Ask yourself, why was only the twin towers and the pentagon attacked and not the white house?

The white house is symbolic in the United states of America. Someone obviously cared about the white house and didn't want to see it destroyed.

I read somewhere not sure but I know it was an H.P lovecraft reference.

"something dark is lurking inside the pentagon, trapped and locked deep within, it's tentacles (reference to an old god) reaches far across."

The old gods in H.P lovecraft stories are strongly associated with corruption, madness and chaos. Imagination makes them look like horrific monsters, but what if it's a disguise to try and deliver the real message? I have been thinking of old gods of h.p stories a lot lately the past few months, and i am actually going to download some of the stories to see and study why they are strangely connected. But I urge you guys to do the same. For reasons that this could be a vital clue

But back on topic. My guess is that osama bin laden took the fall or was paid to take the fall by the feds. He WAS ex CIA or maybe he is still CIA and is sitting in an island paradise somewhere drinking cold beers protected by the feds. The Feds are asociated with money, the bin laden's family is one of the wealthiest families in the world.

Another thing I wanted to address, wasn't the United states declaration of independence signed by a few freemasons?

Here is some info you may want to read.

Benjamin Franklin (January 17, 1706 [O.S. January 6, 1705[1]] – April 17, 1790) was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States.

Benjamin Franklin was active as a freemason, serving as Grand Master of the Lodge

straight from wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a list of Masonic presidents

www.hoffmanlodge412.org...

On that note, I would like to point out, that John F Kennedy was killed in November 22, 1963.

The last masonic president was in August 9, 1974.Gerald ford Became President on August 9, 1974 on the resignation of Richard Nixon (not a Mason).

The feds got more power after john F kennedy's death and that power grew until it became viral. Comercials began to emerge around the 1980's.

This is a weird timeline, but the feds was known to have gotten influence since world war 1 and thats when they developed their scheme

Then Obama came in recently a rank 32 freemason. Promising change.

Here is my guess, Obama is met by resistance and is either
1. being controlled
2. being threatened by the Feds but at the same time is protected by the masonry.

Conclusion:

The feds and freemasons do not get along.

Another thing I will add, I have a friend who is a mason, he said this "I knew this a long time ago, but people don't listen"

The reason I mention the masonry here is because I believe they are not responsible for any of the BS that is happening today.

I have met many masons, and they are truly honorable people, they talk about life, philosophy and knowledge and how to better yourself as a human being.

If you heard any conspiracy theories about them, there is always a logical reason behind that. (Possible deaths/disapearences related to masons). Ever wondered maybe those are lies made up by the Feds?

You be the judge.

Anywho, this is my theory, and I hope to read your take on this.

Oh one more thing I'll leave this quote here.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security." Benjamin Franklin (freemason)

edit on 19-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join