Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Live: 49: ATS, Super Moon, Libya, Eartquakes and A Mysterious Mountain. Plus Garth Hosting

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today.

This week in hour one we'll be discussing ATS, The Super Moon and The Events in Libya

In hour two we'll be discussing Earthquake Predictions and Radiation

In hour three, we'll be talking A Mysterious Mountain and Face Book Bullying

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:21:42 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Looking forward to listening in this week.

I'm staying up really late for this one.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Once again, I am looking forward to the ATS Live show. I am very interested to hear what others have to say about tonight's subjects. There are so many differing opinions, it will make for a very interesting evening.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Spamarama, bumpity bump....listen to the show my little care bears and fluufy ponies.

BTW what is a Super Moon?
....... Join the chat room for member discriptions of this event......

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Beware the super moon... now tuning in

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No free version of the ATS Live app for iphone? Cmon guys....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Regarding the debate during the show of what factors cause tides

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Spear of destiny

Product Description
The occult power behind the spear that pierced the side of Christ. How Hitler inverted the Force in a bid to conquer the world. Fascinating reading. Photographs.

SOD wikipedia

Trevor Ravenscroft

The "Spear of Destiny" is a name given to the Holy Lance in various accounts that attribute mystical powers to it. Many of these have originated in recent times, and several popular New Age and conspiracy theory books have popularized the legend of the Spear.

Trevor Ravenscroft’s 1973 book, The Spear of Destiny[16] (as well as a later book, The Mark of the Beast[17]), claims that Adolf Hitler started World War II in order to capture the spear, with which he was obsessed. At the end of the war the spear came into the hands of US General George Patton. According to legend, losing the spear would result in death, and that was fulfilled when Hitler committed suicide.

Ravenscroft repeatedly attempted to define the mysterious “powers” that the legend says the spear serves. He found it to be a hostile and evil spirit, which he sometimes referred to as the Antichrist, though that is open to interpretation. He never actually referred to the spear as spiritually controlled, but rather as intertwined with all of mankind's ambitions.

what was interesting is that the officer that found it was Patton...

He immediately ordered it returned to the rightful owner Austria as that it was a part of the Hapsburg royal family jewels.....

The legend goes that who ever holds it is the ruler of the world ... they only lose when they lose it...

Legend has it,While he was homeless he was a visitor to the museum and knew the history...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am new to the site and this was the first time i listened to the show and i gotta say i loved it. You guys are great here and i am really glad i came across this site and the wealth of information it holds. Keep up the great work.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That was a good and entertaining show! Good range of topics and good exchanges.

Cool tune, neformore!

The geologist guy...I dunno...Predicting 3.5 to 7 magnitudes? That's a pretty wide range...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

The supposed Holy Lance is from the 7th century.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Supermoon came & went - nothing yet

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The show has been added to our podcast feed, and rewind player.

ATS Live RSS Podcast Feed

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
wow i have allot to catch up on.
I’m listening to this show now.

But I’m having trouble looking for the thread being discussed by Skyfloating. Missing people on a mountain.

i tried looking on skyfloatings profile, but i can’t see it, if anyone can link it for me i would appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join