It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO the amazing twins and more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
nice sighting here of several UFO's.
They cant be birds as notice how they light up around 2.55 min,its quite spectacular.

www.youtube.com...

the guy has almost a hundred such recodings of similiar encounters with these UFO's

here are just a few.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...(notice how this one flashes and pulses)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...(notice the change in luminosity)
www.youtube.com...(they seem to be interacting with him here)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

almost a hundred videos over three years,this guy is on to something.
these can only be piloted craft in my opinion

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks

I have seen many videos similar to the likes of the ones linked in your post... I have always wondered how they seem to slip under the radar...avoid all scrutiny...& prove nothing.

They seem incredibly valid to my eyes. (Personally, have witnessed identical without night-vision)

Hopefully this gets some attention...

Well deserved attention.

Now; Back to the Invasion of Libya(4th largest petrolium supply in Africa), & the crisis Japan.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I live in the country and see these craft a lot , they are actually satellites.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888

sattelites dont change luminosity massively like these ones do,they are clearly not sattelites,did you watch the videos as you could only have come to that conclusion if you hadnt.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeresHowItGoes

Originally posted by bdb818888

sattelites dont change luminosity massively like these ones do,they are clearly not sattelites,did you watch the videos as you could only have come to that conclusion if you hadnt.

I believe these are satellites. There are thousands of thousands floating around our planet, 13,000 to be exact. Check this out.

Also, when shooting in night vision any light can change luminosity, especially satellites as they pass over the curvature of the Earth and are reflected by the sun. When this happens an effect called "Blooming" takes place.

Or its simply iridium flares

Sometimes satellites even travel in pairs

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Birds are even reflective in night vision....

There are simply too many things that these objects could be before jumping to the UFO conclusions....

edit on 3/19/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

sattelites dont change luminosity massively like these ones do,they are clearly not sattelites

Before you come in spouting nonsense (like the quote above), how about doing a little research?

Satellites most certainly do change their brightness. Any satellite can, but the best known examples are Iridium flares.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Call me ignorant, but do the reflective surfaces on the iridium flares rotate? I don't do much recreational satellite research, but I do know that a constant pulse, like the one in the third video, would require some sort of rotating apparatus. Be it a rotating reflective surface reflecting the sun, or a rotating light like a lighthouse, rotation is necessary. Please enlighten me.

I would also like to point out that in the fifth video, the guy notes a change in direction from west to south. A pretty difficult feat for any satellite to do in a matter of seconds.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

sattelites dont change luminosity massively like these ones do,they are clearly not sattelites

Before you come in spouting nonsense (like the quote above), how about doing a little research?

Satellites most certainly do change their brightness. Any satellite can, but the best known examples are Iridium flares.

sattelites do not change brightness on such regular occasions as these ones do,its happening all the time especially when the sun in on the other side of the earth
on multiple occasions these sattelites change intensity massively far beyond the extent or sattelites.
irdirum flares are also extremely rare and dont happen in multiple occasions like tehese.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak

Call me ignorant, but do the reflective surfaces on the iridium flares rotate? I don't do much recreational satellite research, but I do know that a constant pulse, like the one in the third video, would require some sort of rotating apparatus. Be it a rotating reflective surface reflecting the sun, or a rotating light like a lighthouse, rotation is necessary. Please enlighten me.

I would also like to point out that in the fifth video, the guy notes a change in direction from west to south. A pretty difficult feat for any satellite to do in a matter of seconds.

these objects change direction on multiple occassions if you view more of the footages,they simply cannot be sattelites.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Some satellites do rotate (causing flares and flashes when reflective surfaces catch the sun), but rotation is not necessary since the satellite is moving, and thus the sun/satellite/observer angle will be constantly changing, making flares possible.

Did you mean the footage entitled :UFO Strobes in Acknowledgement & Climbs!!! 11-30-10 ?

I watched, but could not see any obvious direction changes (perhaps I needed the sound turned on?) in that clip.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

these objects change direction on multiple occassions if you view more of the footages,they simply cannot be sattelites.

This same footage, or footage very like it has been posted (and discussed) on this forum before, and I remember seeing objects other than satellites, that changed direction. They were most likely planes (they don't always have their strobes on), and bats/birds.

I would go through all the footage you posted, but my (old) PC stars to cease up (fans need cleaning and it overheats/throttles) when I play youtube videos for too long. If you want me to look at something specific, it would be helpful if you could post a link and the time I should watch from. In the mean time, I'll see if I can find some previous threads...

I found a few threads discussing similar footage, but not the same footage:
Night Vision UFO's Clear footage
Fastwalker UFO April 1st 2010
UFO making abrupt turns and speeding up etc.
UFO in In Night Vision Video
FAST UFO video - Skeptics beat this !!
edit on 19-3-2011 by C.H.U.D. because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by C.H.U.D. because: added/fixed links

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Some satellites do rotate (causing flares and flashes when reflective surfaces catch the sun), but rotation is not necessary since the satellite is moving, and thus the sun/satellite/observer angle will be constantly changing, making flares possible.

I guess I should have said "consistent" instead of "constant". Pulses with a consistent period occur. This would indicate a consistent rotational movement with the reflections occurring at the same instant in each rotational cycle. The only other explanation would be reflectors at different angles calculated to reflect light to an observer at a consistent rate. Either that or a very, very bright pulsating light.

Did you mean the footage entitled :UFO Strobes in Acknowledgement & Climbs!!! 11-30-10 ?

I watched, but could not see any obvious direction changes (perhaps I needed the sound turned on?) in that clip.

The sound would help as I was creating my hypothesis based on the commentary, not an actual viewing of directional change.

Thanks for the response.
edit on 19-3-2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Looks like satellites to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I guess I should have said "consistent" instead of "constant". Pulses with a consistent period occur. This would indicate a consistent rotational movement with the reflections occurring at the same instant in each rotational cycle. The only other explanation would be reflectors at different angles calculated to reflect light to an observer at a consistent rate. Either that or a very, very bright pulsating light.

I see what you mean now, and yes, rotation is why we sometimes see a series of flashes from some satellites. The same is also true for junk, although junk tends to produce more random sequences. Not always though - flashes from junk can appear to have quite regular spacing between flashes.

The sound would help as I was creating my hypothesis based on the commentary, not an actual viewing of directional change.

I'm not sure it would (much anyway), given that we can use our own eyes to see if something is really changing direction. I prefer to make my on mind up, and not be told what is going on, especially by someone who does not even seem to know bare basics. I would suggest that it's best to base your hypothysis on what you see, rather than what people tell you you are supposed to be seeing. Did you see any change in direction?

Having watched it, I could not see any object making any obvious changes to its course. Without someone capturing a series of frames from the footage, and joining them up, it would be hard to say for sure, if the change in direction is subtle. I would do it myself, but it would take me a very long time, the way my PC is at the the moment.

It may also be that the object appears to change course (although it's not) due to the camera being rotated.

Thanks for the response.

No problem.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm 100% sure this is very old footage and not from 2011 as its claimed on YT at least twice.

I remember it purely because of the way they bloomed, seemed weird to me at the time until I read about the way satellites work.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i might mention in the amazing twins video the objects are travelling SOUTH,sattelites do not travel south in general they travel east to west in order to enter a geosynchronous orbit.polar sattelites which travel south to north or north to south are rare and you wont get several of them in the same viewing.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

Look into the NOSS satellites. Here is a good video example of them.

They travel in groups of two's and even three's. If you look at the opening comments you can see the YT poster and another YT user were able to confirm these were indeed NOSS satellites (by using HeavensAbove.com a satellite tracking web site), which look identical to what i saw in some of your videos.

edit on 3/20/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

thanks for the post.
the only problem is these sattelites do not change luminosity in the way the said objects do,they change luminosity frequently and reoccuringly far to often to be iridium flares.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

Well that can be due to scintillation. Which can vary from time to time and video to video. Add in the blooming effect with nightvision goggles and I think you have a pretty fair representation of what you could be seeing in your videos.
edit on 3/20/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join