It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Agag - Born This Way - Informative Explanation regarding Occult Symbolism - Irrefutable?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am proud to present a very good analysis of a very crappy song, as well as a music video rife with occult symbolism.

For those who know of these symbols, and enjoys studying the occult, you will no doubt want to see this.

Very impressive, sane approach. I found it to be educational, maybe you will too.

Nonetheless, this video will speak for itself, and perhaps even yourself.

P.S: You don't have to listen to the video again, fear not. I know, it's gotta be the worst song in a long time. Whoever gave this lady a microphone obviously has a lot of money. However, we now know that this is absolutely not about music.

edit on 19-3-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Lady Agag?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Ok First you need to have a more open mind then you do. You obviously hate Lady Gaga but you shouldn't show it in your posts it just makes you look ignorant and close minded. Second, this girl has talent and has a very creative mind. However, I do see where you are going with the whole occult idea. She does show many signs of this and I would like to add that I feel like she's starting to act as if she created a cult and all her little monsters are apart of her cult. You never know, maybe she's the Antichrist. However!!! Do not get me wrong I do think this girl has talent. So before anyone sends me hate mail or threatening me and blah blah blah just know I do like Lady Gaga and I am in no way throwing her under the bus just making a simple observation!
edit on 19-3-2011 by Matthew7 because: Needed to add more so I didn't come off as mean.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiMyNameIsMike
Lady Agag?

I feel like A Gaging when I see her and hear her crap music. As for the occult thing, people have been using that in music to generate controversy for years. It's not a conspiracy, it's just sad. Your just giving her the attention she so desperately craves. I guess I am to by replying. lol

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Literally all mainstream artists have subtle occult references in their music/music videos. If you are interested in examine occult symbolism i will be grateful if you can help me on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Literally all mainstream artists have subtle occult references in their music/music videos.

They do not actually - it is just some people who see so called "occult" symbols everywhere

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That video made me sick when I watched that and then I watched her 2011 grammy entrance and then I realized it she is lucifer in the flesh because lucifer always portrays as a woman, just listen and look at her music and what she is teaching your children it's not a good message and only one of "we are our own gods" and that Egg thing was symbolizing the birth of the NWO as the timing of that and everything else going on in this world I'd say the NWO will be set up in Nov just going by the blatant symbolism with the egg meaning birth which would give you 9months from then which was in February when that happened and 9 months later will put you in November. If she not lucifer then she is a pawn of the Illuminati and all the dark forces in this world who want this NWO to enslave all humanity but more importantly her audience is teens and young adults and they will blindly follow anything these Musician-priests tell them and they out number us older people so be scared by this along with mainstream hollywood who is also part of all of this set up. Watch out it's coming and none of us can stop it.
edit on 19-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew7

I'll agree with you that she is very creative, some of her costume designs are rather brilliant, bordering on the avant guard. Unfortunately she is much more about style and her music is trite pop drivel, a festering problem that hurts the entire music industry.

We need more substance. Music videos and style should never take precedence over the music. Look at the superbands of yesteryear. Do you think Pink Floyd or Janice Joplin, or Led Zeppelin would have a chance now days. They just aren't sexy enough. Every time i turn on the radio it just breaks my heart.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't know if you meant to say Lady Agag, but I totally cracked up reading that. Personally, I think she is a very poor Madonna wannabe. And I never really cared for Madonna either. I read a really good article about this video and several others of hers on Vigilant Citizen. He covers all the illuminati stuff and is fairly entertaining to read. This particular video really doesn't seem to even go with the lyrics, so it kind of makes one wonder what the thought processes are. From what I've seen, the video concerns itself a lot with her vagina, a subject I could care less about.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Lady Gaga was talented............ I find her story to be quite sad. Personally her music often makes me want to go hurt little animals, but then again there was that fernando alexandro song or whatever I found myself addicted to..Stupid mind control..

Lady Gaga actually was talented, she wrote most of the songs that our stars from the 90's raked in bucketloads of cash from.. You should see pictures of Lady (I think her name was stephanie?) of whilst she was brown haired, italian looking playing beautiful music on the piano and being knocked back as an artist in her own right.
She wanted fame so bad she could almost taste it, I wouldn't be surprised if she made a deal for stardom. She is either being used by the Occult, a valued member of an occult or secret society or the chic is frreakin nuts.

OFF TOPIC : Im tired of rich people getting away with being crazy because of wealth. Oh no dear, thats just art. They are an artist. Imagine if I rocked up to work in a giant egg. Or a meatlike dress. I would be sent to the nuthouse. Why are only the rich allowed the luxury of enjoying insanity

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Very interesting. I thought the line "It doesn't matter if you love him or capital HIM" meant it doesn't matter if you love men (are gay) or believe in God. Because you're born this way.. etc.. Meaning you can be gay and a Christian.

Isn't that the intended non-secret message of the song that we are supposed to see it as? Born this way. "being gay is okay"
edit on 3/19/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There's is nothing satanic or evil about this, all the symbology is actually the opposite than that, this is pagan and is the true religion.

The inverted triangle is a great symbol, can you not see that all the symbols that are presented are the exact opposite of what is being claimed?!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thank you for this video. I understand it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So is this video claiming Lady Gaga is using the gay/lesbian community to push cult agenda?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Any corralation between this and that is purely a coincidence as it matters with this (special) artist.

GaG-a as i like to call er is not talented and only upset cause no one would take her to the prom....daddy didn't love me syndrom, reproductive freedom and all that, she was abused by the neighbor, she cried when old yeller died.....etc etc.

The chick snorted some ajax, never came down from the tree up high, and now we are forced to listen to her version of music because some equally coked up record company exec thinks it sounds new age progressive.

In all honesty any reference to the occult through her music has been done before by others just as wacked out and stoned as she is. Let her go walk around Harlem for a while dressed like an idiot...she'll get a real sense of reality in a hurry.

I use her Cd's as clay pigeons.....and I don't buy them....I collect free samples from those that wish to rid themselves of this noise......PULL

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbilly001
So is this video claiming Lady Gaga is using the gay/lesbian community to push cult agenda?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
GaGa represents mediocrity and an utter lack of imagination. There are no secret hidden agenda's in her "work". Everything about her is contrived, manufactured or stolen by a panel of marketing goons who plot out her every "shocking" move. It would be cool if her name was Alice Cooper and she did it 30 years ago. But it ain't cool now. I'm so sick of this cynical corporate invention pandering to impressionable youngsters. If anything, the director is having a crack at illuminati theorists just for #s and giggles.

And one more thing, she's not sexy, not even close.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I couldn't agree with the last statement. This is clearly not about taste, or music. But I refuse to shove it off, keep my head down with all that I have learned about symbolism, and say that this is just a joke for attention. This was another "ode" to the agenda, which I totally believe her and her lackeys worked up to "pay homage" if you will. Because there is something going on, and whoever designed this video so meticulously is just as aware of it, if not too far - because like the majority of these slaves to main stream "music", are all attention whores.

She is not the first to do this, she is only upping the ante. The best part is, the music is god awful. Which leads me to believe that even with the awareness of occult symbolism, they STILL can't carry a tune to save their shell of a life.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I started to watch the 'analysis' video and less than five minutes in Dan Browns fictional book is presented as a credible source for symbolism at which point I calmly pressed the stop button. I knew at once it would be a waste to continue watching such a poorly presented case. I know a considerable amount concerning occult symbolisms. I use such imagery in my own creative digital artwork and dark verse writings.

MOLLY admires such a fine female super super star, a babylon princess whose tunes spin and spin inside our head, quick!! press play on Telephone to be tranced thrice over.

I suppose next all you hatters, i mean mad haters of Lady Gaga will froth and howl when she makes another video. Hail Illuminati -oops!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join