It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perigee (Supermoon) post 3 hrs and no signs of a new earthquake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Perigee was 3 pm EDT and 3 hrs have passed without incident as far as I can tell. No earthquakes in the midwest (new madrid) and no news of earthquakes at any other fault areas. Animals here have been acting nornal recently also. Does anyone have anything to report that is out of the ordinary over the last few hours (or going forward)?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't know about you,

But my sources indicate at least a dozen +3 quakes in odd places.

edit on 19-3-2011 by PureET because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by PureET because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Are you asking why there has been no incidents because of the Super Moon? That's tonight right? I believe if anything were going to happen it would be a week or so before (Japan), and a week or so after (insert:Cali?). My knowledge of the whole thing, and it's not alot, but is that the gravity suddenly being forced upon and taken away being the reason behind any would be catastrophes.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Call me crazy but who cares anyway?

It does one PUSH and one PULL, we’ve had its push last week (remember Japan + 3 volcano eruptions at almost a same time?)

Now we are going to have its PULL around next week some where.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Best site Ive seen to keep tabs on this.

www.hewsweb.org...

And yes, there have been some quakes in odd places, some 5.0 or higher

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Other then very clear sunshine sky here in Michigan nothing out of the norm... think its gonna be nothin but beautiful scenery this evening.... hope the same for everyone else aswell.. earthquakes happen every single day around the world so nobody jump to conclusions bout the supermoon I have read to many people in panic mode thinkin there doomed....take it ez goto sleep tonight and i'll see ya in the morn.

-JagSR

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Great site....looks like Honshu is getting a lot of activity. I am watching NCAA BB and just monitoring the CBS news cut ins (just Libya so far - no EQs reported). The Full Moon will be big tonight but it is already night time in Europe. The actual time when the earth and moon are the closest (closest for nearly 2 decades) was at 3pm EDT (Perigee). The ideal time for something to happen (either naturally or with a little help from our friends playing with haarps).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It's all BS, how many times does the end of the world NOT HAVE TO HAPPEN before some folk stop hiding behind the counter and embrace life . The world will outlast everyone on this forum don't worry about that .

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Wow, my dog raised her head, spun it 360 and then farted pixie dust.

Don't they say animals act strange if an earthquake is about to happen?

Doesn't get stranger than this!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Seems to be an information blackout - 6.5 reported in Vanuatu late afternoon - saw it on Twitter, checked earthquake site - then the info disappeared along with a bunch of other data. ...We rely on controlled sources, subject to manipulation and censorship. ng

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Seems to be an information blackout - 6.5 reported in Vanuatu late afternoon - saw it on Twitter, checked earthquake site - then the info disappeared along with a bunch of other data. ...We rely on controlled sources, subject to manipulation and censorship.

Umm, that happened on the 17th. Article on SBS Australia

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

haha

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ponens

Yes, I know there was a 6.1 in Vanuatu on the 17th. I am also quite aware that there was another on the 19th.

Again - there's something of an information blackout. Most notably from Saturday afternoon (CST) through to Sunday morning (CST) during perigee. I was online watching data disappear before my eyes. Of interest, even Google did not send me one single earthquake or volcano alert.

I do not think our sources can be trusted.

top topics

join