It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation monitoring/Grass Roots Vigilance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Basically I think we should be reporting different levels of radiation, from all the sources we can, the 3 I have are:

cdxnode64.epa.gov...
Radnet Government one

www.radiationnetwork.com...
radiation network.

www.blackcatsystems.com...
Black Cat

To begin with from my own monitoring, for a couple days, the radnet is the best so far. They're probably all compromised.

However I would also encourage very much anyone with their own geiger counters to report as well for their areas, indoor and outdoor readings.

If so, please explain what your monitor reads.

The 3 above all seem to rely on the same that radiation network does, as my readings for Vancouver which is often say 15, is the same as Seattle, or only a couple different on radnet, and on blackcat for the kootenays its often the same.

125 is high, and danger danger.

Our own area which is continually reported as low, about 1 1 /2 hours inland from Vancouver BC, has nonetheless raised a bit.

some background on my observation and from what I head elsewhere. There was a reading in San Francisco yesterday of over 200, nearly 300 I believe. And radnet started taking stations offline.

Then someone said, San Bernino (don't know the spelling) was 287 roughly, thursday night, the day before.

I believe it, when it rained on Thursday I smelt a weird chlorine pool smell in the car.

In fact, we really could have had readings before Japan's quakes if one starts to question how a 9.1 earthquake targetted that one nation and the waves only targetted there as well. It was quite an isolated event.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I just posted a similar thread, FYI:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

ALERT! RADIATION reaches USA - BAKERSFIELD CALIFORNIA ! March 16, 2011 - 234 uR per hour

This is really useful as it gave a weather prediction, that seemed to bear out from my own observations that I posted links on other threads with, ie., it would go south east then up north, supposedly into Canada, but they havn't our readings, so I would really like some local geiger counters if anyone has them. Then to the east.

The readings when radnet came back online yesterday where Los Vegas was roughly 287 from my memory.
This morning it was lower, but Idaho was 190, there was a thread, and Tuscon arizona was 187. They have fallen, but just a short while ago, Salt Lake city was over 200, it dropped so quickly my jaw dropped and I suspect they took that reading down, they dont go down that fast, unless its really fast winds there, maybe it blew away.

Now Colorado has a reading over 150.

Note 125 is high.

If I can find any of these I'll add them, but I hope people will start to add their own grass roots monitoring themselves.

We're the ones who can do it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

You beat me to it. I'll add what I know on that thread. Nothing showed up on their search but that is often the case.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Social media "foursquare" style rad monitoring! Yay! RDTN.org

new topics

top topics

join