It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear former CIA contract pilot! Does he still work for the CIA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
John Lear, retired airline captain and former CIA contract pilot with over 19,000 hours of flight time, over 11,000 in command of 3 or 4 engine jet transports, has flown over 100 different types of aircraft in 60 different countries around the world. He retired in 2001 after more than 40 years of flying.

Do you think he still works for the CIA as a disinfo agent? meaning that he puts out false information to cover up what is really happening. Or is he just John Lear UFO investigator? I believe that John lear still works for the CIA. It has been so long since he has done an interview or spoken about anything publically.

I used to liek John Lear and started wondering why he was never visited by any government personel. Well i remember him saying he was once before but if he was really just a person talking about all of this then he obviously would have been visited by the government or men in black or something. And we would have heard about it.

I think he has government protection because it is impossible to go in depth as much as he did and then go on living life with no investigation from the government.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
He used to post hear all the time.

Mostly lies and dis info.

Bit of a nutter if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun

Yeah i know and i think ATS eventually banned him lol

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Far as I know John Lear is officially retired from any job or position he once held.

He used to entertain himself (and others) by being an active poster here at ATS.

Course his theories/ideas are a little out there.

If you've ever heard of David Icke, then you've got a baseline to judge by.

John Lear > David Icke

Just my opinion of course.

edit on 19-3-2011 by LazyGuy because: Added Humor

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Mr. Lear
is a hoaxing moron IMO..
Flame away..

He spreads so many lies and disinfo...

Makes the truth a laughing matter with the lies he intertwines into his BS.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
He never hid the fact he worked with the CIA. His ideas although out there are pretty entertaining and even ring in hard to believe truths at times.

I personally stayed out of the ATS gossip when he was banned although I did start a thread asking where he was and why he was banned.

I suspect this thread will end soon as JL discussions have run their course and if you just check the seach engine you'll find loads on him and his connections to CIA.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I found the topic of mining on the moon rather interesting ... as I know those Astronauts did in deed bring back a ton of rocks. Other than that I'm not sure what type of equipment was left on the moon for further exploration.

When it comes to spinning a good story, your absolutely correct about John Lear, he's a master.

My only complaint is who told him what I spent? Someday he might fess up to his methods of extracting online information.

Until then I still like him cause he understands the world of covert and overt operations.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
When I first started waking up I watched several John Lear videos. One day,
with some extra time on my hands I watched several John Lear videos. One ten
minute clip he was asked by the interviewer if he had ever been threatened for
talking about the things he was talking about. He answered with a firm and
resounding "NO!". Ten minutes later I watched another short clip from a
Project Camelot interview where he was asked the same thing and he
swore he'd been threatened, his family had been threatened with their lives.
So I knew from the get go he was a liar. Now I read other people's posts and
I see many of them share the same views.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There isn't a damn thing I like about John Lear...

He can take his flying skills in transporting Port-O-Toilets for what he's worth.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Lear either has a really twisted sense of humor or he is suffering from mental illness. His association with Bob Lazar lends me to believe it's the former/

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well I like John, and respect him. John has a very colorful career, even without the rest. He is a vet, and a pilot, and he has seen and been privy to more things than the common man ever gets to see, and know. Walk a mile in a man's shoes before downing him.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well I like John, and respect him. John has a very colorful career, even without the rest. He is a vet, and a pilot, and he has seen and been privy to more things than the common man ever gets to see, and know. Walk a mile in a man's shoes before downing him.

well said. I totally agree with your sentiment.
john's a very bright guy and is a wealth of knowledge. (his brain's recall system is amazing)
I appreciated his ideas and theories, and miss his posts here. considering the topics and content of this web site, his perspective was in tune with a lot of this stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have no doubt that John lear and Bob Lazar are disinfo agents suppressing super technolgies they feel are too dangerous to be released to the general population such as antigravity and zero point enrgy.. antimatter etc.

The general population doesn't realize the implications of this tech. But I feel the powers that be are misguided.. we need the tech to survive.. So we are likely damned if we don't release it just as much as if we do. People always fear the unknown though.

John Lear's dad was one of the guys promoting antigravity the most publicly in the 50s. Nearly every major aviation manufacterer was promoting antigrav research in the 50s and the largest manufacturers were likely working on it in secret which is why the others got wind of it.

Who better to test your antigrav craft than a guy with John Lear's experience as a pilot?

He made some comment I found interesting too.. someone asked him if he flew much lately.. he said "no.. you have to be so cautious.. not make any mistakes" Like the strain was too much on him to fly. I thought this was a huge tell. John may be a great BSer.. but his arrogance as a BSer maybe causes him to get a little too over confident and too cute. I felt he gave himself away there unknowingly... he likely said that because when you fly in an antigravy craft it's the easiest thing in the world.

Bob lazar also likes to paint hismelf as somkind of freedomfighter bringing us alien disclosure and hydrogen cars if only the governemnt would let us use the materials to do it. Perfect cover for a guy suppressing super tech.

edit on 19-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

With the things he has said in his interviews I'd rather wash him fall 80,000 feet out and airplane with no parachute. He makes no sense! Soul harvesters on the moon? Really John! Get a life you old man. And as for
You! I would stop liking John Lear!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Though i'm sure John Lear has some "knowledge" just from being involved in CIA ops, i take alot of what he says with rather large grains of salt.

One post i read on here on here before his banning, he said he likes to "stir the pot". You can take what you will from that remark.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
You! I would stop liking John Lear!

John is very likable in my opinion, he is very sociable and has good character.

Yet John is complex. And yes it does bother me that he talks about extremely outlandish things, such as the moon being a spaceship. But if you listen closely, John will tell you what disinformation is, he will give an example of someone else doing it, then he will do it himself. So I think he is challenging all the ignorant people out there. He may have that nature because he did work with the CIA, or he could still have had ties with individuals in the know.

John's mom was good friends with General Jimmy Doolittle, who confirmed the existence of MJ-12. It makes you think that MJ-12 being released in the 80s, looks like a large hoax but very possibly as Stanton Freedman agrees, it may not be a hoax, and all of the credible witnesses to Roswell were actually telling the truth as astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell says.

Only a couple of years after being interested in UFOs John shoots to the top position of all UFO researchers of the time, and seems to be at the center at what appears to be the truth - aliens were based by the 4 corners US and carrying out mysterious abductions to cattle and people.

At the time an insider from the Area 51 came to him and stirred a huge amount of controversy, to me Bob doesn't appear to be lying but even holding back.

John does like to talk about and get information out, which is maybe why he tells so much disinformation also. He seems to have made an agreement in his mind that he will tell lies and act as if they are true, but he does it in a way that you know it is not true, because he gives examples of other disinformation and says 'the government isn't going to care because nobody will believe it.' Certainly the way an agent thinks at least.

From John's thoughts on him being banned on ATS. The overall situation is that it was the relationships and bickering between John and others which got him banned. He mentioned going for a long time releasing information and the banning happened after heated arguements with several others.
edit on 4-7-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun

I remember reading one of Lear's posts where in it he said "I just love to stir the pot."

'nuff said IMO.

top topics

join