It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Video Shows 9/11 Hijackers' Security Check

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Recently released video shows some of the 9-11 hijackers going through security at Dulles, setting off alarms, being re-screened and subsequently allowed through with thier weapons. They boarded American Airlines Flight 77, which slammed into the Pentagon approximately 90 minutes after takeoff.

story.news.yahoo.com
WASHINGTON - Surveillance video from Washington's Dulles Airport the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, shows four of the five hijackers being pulled aside to undergo additional scrutiny after setting off metal detectors but then permitted to board the fateful flight that later crashed into the Pentagon.
The surveillance video, obtained by The Associated Press, shows an airport screener hand-checking the carryon baggage of one hijacker, Nawaf al-Hazmi, for traces of explosives before letting him continue onto American Airlines Flight 77 with his brother, Salem, a fellow hijacker

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It's chilling to watch the 911 hijackers go throught the security, being rechecked after setting off the metal detectors, then being allowed to go onto the plane. Its really gave me chills to watch thier non-chalance as they go through this. How many of the people (non terrorists) in the videos were ultimately victims???

Related News Links:
WTOP

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Security @ that time was no more than 7-10per hour job and based upon recent travels may still be the same in many places. I am in favor of national ID cards and if you do not have one then you may be under severe scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
so lemme get this staight, they set off alarms multiple times and then were allowed on the plane with thier weapons by the airport security? can we say smoking gun.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
where I am able to get a link to watch the video ?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by helenheaven
where I am able to get a link to watch the video ?

www.washingtonpost.com...

If you want to save it offline, you may need to use a program like Net Transport to download the source .rm file instead of the 1kb ram file.

[edit on 22-7-2004 by AceOfBase]

JAK

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
You can also see a report featuring the hijackers going through security at the BBC website:

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 22/7/04 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
come on wake up.... well anyway PP convinced me on this one !

www.prisonplanet.tv...

related : www.whatreallyhappened.com...

how come terror is more important than peace !

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutehalo
so lemme get this staight, they set off alarms multiple times and then were allowed on the plane with thier weapons by the airport security? can we say smoking gun.

Under the old security rules, you were allowed a small folding knife. Box cutters may have been ignored.

top topics

join