Geiger Counter readings - Updated: Radioactive fallout wave travelling across U.S?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Except theirs is lower. Hmmmm...... The figures of black cat was very high yesterday at the coast. Whereas this other one shows low consistantly, so I don't trust radiation network.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here's a guide someone posted in chat for levels of radiation recieved:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

How do we know they disappear though? They could be in bunkers still online.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
OK. I'm on the southern coast of oregon.

I have a bird feeder outside my bedroom _ Today is the first day that I don't have to refill it upon rising from my bed. There is still alot of activity around it, even Chip the monk came for some grub.

Look at me in the eye and tell me that my birds found better food elsewhere...

How terribly morbid for me to use a living thing as my own personal geiger counter...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by beezzer

How do we know they disappear though? They could be in bunkers still online.

Sorry, should have been more specific. I meant real world disappearing. Not at work, shopping, grocery etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sorry to inform you but the information in that video has been declared "FALSE" by the guys at Radiation Network.........Just keeping the truth before us........

[ Bakersfield - Due to some confusing news coverage, a report and/or rumor circulated that one of the Monitoring Stations on our Network recorded a spike or reading of 222, or something like that (I don't know what unit of measurement was supposed to accompany that number.) Anyway, the story is false. This network has never operated a station in Bakersfield. Because of the sensitivity of the subject matter, i.e. potential radiation danger, we must caution ourselves to deal strictly in fact, and resist the rumor mill. To illustrate the point, I know for a fact that our Monitoring Station in Vancouver, BC just recorded a reading of 14 CPM in the last minute. That is a fact, not speculation, not rumor. If someone is claiming this or that, ask them to back it up. /ex]

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

how do you translate mSv to gross beta count? Been trying to read it. But above 100 is a danger sign.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Of course the Amarillo meter is under review. It said 298.

They are flipping out over it. Wouldn't you be? I'll find more.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Billings Montana 263 Under Review (of course it is!!)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

The problem with that, is I've seen others give accounts from teh coast of California. And I believe them, its kind of a grass roots thing.

Then a second point in the video is the predicted weather direction.

Which made the Los Vegas one I saw with my own eyes on radnet make perfect sense. Then this morning from moving southeast it disbursed still south, Tuscon was high, 187, then Idaho 190.

So, the radiationnetwork is giving low levels, far too low. And i don't believe them.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm from Utah. Currently doing the European Tour courtesy of the United States Army. If it gets bad, look for members of the LDS community disappearing. They have Geiger counters. They have plans for this type of event.

Let them be your "canaries" to coin a phrase.

Just two cents.

Who are the "LDS" that you speak of.
Please excuse my ignorance here but it might be important.
Thanks for any explanation to this.
regards, Iwinder

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Ok, you got me there.
But, I will continue to monitor it. I guess if someone can catch a site spiking, then going offline, we have ourselves a valid conspiracy?

link   
I am looking at the other light blue places, *under review* and NONE of them are funny like this. Example.
Montgomery Alabama

The only high readings I can find right now are basically in a wave shape that goes through the central US, and is somewhat sporadic, looking for more as we speak!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm from Utah. Currently doing the European Tour courtesy of the United States Army. If it gets bad, look for members of the LDS community disappearing. They have Geiger counters. They have plans for this type of event.

Let them be your "canaries" to coin a phrase.

Just two cents.

Who are the "LDS" that you speak of.
Please excuse my ignorance here but it might be important.
Thanks for any explanation to this.
regards, Iwinder

Latter Day Saints. The Mormon church. They are rooted and based in Utah.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well, it lines up with the weather too. So they can put it under all the reviews they want, if that is from their monitor, it lines up with other readings. And I think they should stay in.

By the way, people usually don't trust the government. But when the government is giving more readings than another site, pay attention. In this case, those readings line up, probably 100 or so less than I would picture based on other things I've heard.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I personally talked to the guys at Radiation Network the other day........I give them a

The point is that the Youtube Channel that put out that video used Radiation Network as a source for the info.............All they are saying is that those readings did not come from any of there network members.......

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Latter Day Saints
Mormons.
Nice folks, really. About the most prepared of anyone I've ever meant.

oops, I see macman beat me to it!

To all, with all these "high" readings, either ALL the geiger counters are bad or they are hiding something.
Naaaaaaaaaaa, must be bad geiger counters.

edit on 19-3-2011 by beezzer because: slow

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

The video, used Black Cat, that was when I added it to the network.

But the readings coincided with many others who noticed radnet had them and then were taking them offline yesterday morning. All over 200.

When the peoples one is lying and being artifically lower than the Gov, please don't bother trying to snow me.

To be perfectly honest, I believe the radiation was high before Japan and this is to cover something else that took place, that made Japans 9.1 quake and isolated waves well um isolated.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Idaho Falls is West of Billings Montana by a hundred miles or a bit more.

It is rated at 95 cpm.

So apparently this fallout is coming in a "wave" shaped form, and after that layer passes, readings drop back down to normal levels. (Slowly but surely- judging by the current Washington state, Oregon, and Cali readings)

But also please keep in mind people, particulates are depositing all around us (if you are in the fallout regions).

I am pretty solidly convinced this is legit at this point guys. You can tell yourself whatever you want to pretend it aint' happening but I am pretty damn confident at this point it's reasonably accurate information.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
WA: RICHLAND
Map data ©2011 Europa Technologies, INEGI - Terms of Use
Map
Satellite
Hybrid
1000 mi
1000 km

Monitor Information:

Fixed Monitor Location: WA: RICHLAND