It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. warships launch airstrikes on Libya

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by LikeDuhObviously

I've never seen a clear answer to who's plane that was. At first the "news" was reporting that it was a rebel plane that defected. Then all of a sudden a few hours later, it was gadaffi defying the no fly zone. Noone really knows.

It could be either. Whatever it has little to do with my actual post.
FWIW I think it being a Gadaffi jet being shot down over a rebel controlled city kind of points any logical guesses one way. I will let you decide what one you think is more likely.

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

They never got any video of planes attacking Libya when Gaddafi was supposedly attacking his people. Only the lamest videos ever of extras they hired shooting up in the air.

Funny how all of a sudden its possible to get video of airstrikes when the NWO is doing it.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

Yup you're right. 100% Gaddafi would never harm his people.He is a hero of Libya. A peoples man.A humanist of the highest regard.

edit on 21-3-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I've never seen a clear answer to who's plane that was. At first the "news" was reporting that it was a rebel plane that defected. Then all of a sudden a few hours later, it was gadaffi defying the no fly zone. Noone really knows.

That was a rebel flown Mig-23. What isn't clear is whether it was shot down by pro-Gaddafi forces or whether it just broke, given that it was not the most well maintained aircraft even when loyal to Gaddafi. My personal opinion is engine failure, as you don't see a missile vapour trail or any tracer fire as it explodes in the sky.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join