It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

senseless dribble....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i really loath politics, so much fighting, arguing, debating. its all irelevant. polls and stuff are so pointless and waste of energy. things like left and right are meaningless. it really does not matter what john kerry says or does not say because he is ONE man he has his oppinion and that is that. if their are views you do not agree with then why not disregard it as rubbish? there is no need to fight over something when nothing will be changed. try resarching and improve things. getting mad about what someone said is about as intelegent as a cow licking a pole, waste of energy. please yall focus on things more relevent, like how corporations are ruining this country. nothing will be done if you keep argueing over how it is the other sides fault. my gut tells me politics are a show for the gulible. yes i am sure there is more to it, i am still young and there is a lot to learn. this is all my gut feeling and my gut never lies!

[edit on 22-7-2004 by kogigaiden]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Your right, but thats what people like to do, so you have to live with it or leave it.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
People that treat politics as a "sport" rather than the force for development of social policy are puppies chasing and grabbing onto the end of the stick that is being offered to them by the media. All manipulated and massaged messages. Not many take the time to read or participate in reviewing draft legislation of policy or material stuff beyond the puffery, the stuff that actually impacts on their lives. That is what dumbing down is all about - creating a society of apathetic materialistic consumption-driven drones.

BTW, what is the difference between dribble and drivel?

I think my post is drivel, as I am not salivating.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
kogigaiden
I like the way you think. To me it's no different than television or listening to the radio. It's more entertainment than anything. when things do hit the fan over something that is important (and no one seems to care), that is a cue to do some research and learn what you can. Everyone is going to have their own way of dealing with politics, I say just follow your own little drummer.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
if we could all find ourselves beyond the puffery, this might be a very constructive and productive society. as for draft legislation, a snore, but also a bridge on the path to enlightenment

top topics

join