It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh....so THAT'S why the U.S. Military isn't doing more to help our Japanese bretheren...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
While I don't doubt that the government was more interested in starting new wars than helping Japan, I still don't get why people keep saying the US has done nothing to help?

We sent aid, our Military was helping out over there. We can't just force Japan to let us do whatever we want, Japan has to request specific help from the US. All of what was requested from Japan has been done by the US.

What more do you want?

Are you trying to say that Japan is kicking out all the NZ, UK, US, Swiss, German and Australian rescue teams?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by James1982
While I don't doubt that the government was more interested in starting new wars than helping Japan, I still don't get why people keep saying the US has done nothing to help?

We sent aid, our Military was helping out over there. We can't just force Japan to let us do whatever we want, Japan has to request specific help from the US. All of what was requested from Japan has been done by the US.

What more do you want?

Are you trying to say that Japan is kicking out all the NZ, UK, US, Swiss, German and Australian rescue teams?

Really dude?

This thread, and my reply, are from DAYS ago. BEFORE anybody pulled out. So what I said was perfectly true then.

The pulling out of aid workers is a NEW event, which was not happening at the time of my post.

Do you follow?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join