It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help posting avatar.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I uploaded my avatar to my profile but it doesnt show up when I post.....it is just on my member profile. Am I missing some procedure? Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have the same question!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi, hope this helps.

You have to upload a picture to your 'pictures' folder and when done, open the picture. When it opens up, just below it you will see "use as ATS avatar" or something close and under that is a url that you need to copy. You then go to 'tools', scoll down and you will see a section for your avatar. Just paste the copied url in that box and then hit 'submit' - that's it!

Good luck!
edit on 19-3-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I tried it again and this time I noticed hhttp instead of http in the link to be uploaded (dont ask me how that happened as I merely transferred the picture from my pictures [previously uploaded])....and it worked. But as you can see it is too big and needs to be shrunk and centered. Still open to ideas as far as that goes....reduce the pixel size maybe but probably wont be centered.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

My avatar with border is a perfect square but the space provided for it is a long (up and down) rectangle. What I need to do is reduce the size so that the entire square picture fits inside with a space above and/or below. Ideas?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
btw, the uploaded avatar picture is perfect to the right of the account information box....it is just that when it appears to left in my posting profile box that it is chopped (~ 5/8 wide by ~13/16 tall of true image).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I did it...

new topics

top topics

join