It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your screen name mean?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Name: SCOxx JAxxx Kxxxx
scojak sounds like kojak, a tv detective. i've never actually seen the show, but i like investigating, so it seemed fitting.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki
reply to post by TopherWayne

Chris, are you related to Bruce Wayne? Had to say it. LOL

Don't I wish! LoL

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
Name: SCOxx JAxxx Kxxxx
scojak sounds like kojak, a tv detective. i've never actually seen the show, but i like investigating, so it seemed fitting.

More importantly, are you going to go bald and do you like lollypops? Only then will you be as Kojak, the master 70's investigator

edit on 20-3-2011 by Tayesin because: dyslexia.. not fruity lexia!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
More importantly, are you going to go bald and do you like lollypops? Only then will you be as Kojak, the master 70's investigator

I like lollipops as much as the next guy, unless the next guy is kojak. And no, I'm proud to say that my full head of hair will be with me for a while. I guess I'll just have to settle for second.
edit on 3/20/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Mine is the number on Winston Smith's jumpsuit in the black and white film 1984.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My screen name Gandhi came from a nickname I got in 7th grade. I'm peaceful, righteous, and I would never trade the complexities of freedom for the simplicity of rules and regulations. I'm a high school drop out, but a successful one at that. Only 18 years old, i see a bright future for us all. What current problems we face, will be solved and looked back on as nonsense; at the same time very much learning from our mistakes.

Existence is as dark as we see it, and as bright as we make it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
exactly what you think it does.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Mine comes from having joined Solar Storm Watch online, part of the galaxyzoo projects. When I signed up I needed something memorable, and I thought what could be more memorable than s un event of apocolyptic proportions. When I joined ATS I just felt it was more fitting than using Gemscat (which is my name and scat short for scatter brains), plus I actually prefer this alias, so I guess what this says about me is, I like a play on words

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well my starsign is Scorpio and I am in the slow process of 'Rising' above all the crap in my life and trying to find my place. It's not actually anything to do with the astrological term of 'Scorpio Rising' which some people think
My avatar is my own eye. The eyes are the window to the soul and as my eyes are open now, my soul can grow.

Yeah.... bit boring and soppy really....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I met a guy some years ago, at a bar, who looked almost exactly like me.

We was standing looking at each other, kind of surpriced.
He then say...Wow! It's like meeting my self.

That explain my signature, my screen name, and my avatar.

Mianeye is pronounced: Me and i, meaning.. My body is me, and my mind and soul is I

I had to find some different letter's, the first time i used the name "Meandi" cause the site i was using, would not accept that name.
I took the text "Me myself and i" and shortened it.
You propably all know the song.

My avartar is also a representation of myself, as the world is my body, and the univers is my mind and soul.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
Great thread, as I am often curious about posters' usernames.

Mine comes from wanting the word mystic in the name, as I follow a mystic path. My first choice on a forum around 12 years ago was mystic moon, but as that had already been taken, I settled for mystic noon, or mysticnoon condensed into one word.

After I created it, I realized that the light of the moon is just a reflection from the sun, so that mysticnoon was symbolically the real thing while mysticmoon was just a reflection, so I was pleased.

I then tried to find an avatar which portrays a mystic noon, and the best I could find was a sun mandala, but only in thumbnail form, which is why it is a bit hazy. Well, so is the noontime sun, so all is good.

edit on 19-3-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

it made me feel good to read your post. you find the happy in things, and that is just so excellent.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Mine "tomten" is the Swedish word, that is the short word "Jultomten" wich means "Santa Claus".
In Swedish folk lore, there are several kinds of "tomtar".
One for your house, one for your garden, one for your barn, and the big guy for Christmas.
It is kind of similar to a Gnome, except we bundled in Santa Clause in this group of earth-people too.

Check this out, if you want some more explanations in english.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

VERY cool! I haven't heard that in soooo long, but I LOVE that song! Here it is.....dedicated to you! I am loving this thread. A person's screen name tells alot doesn't it?

edit on 20-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
should be self explanatory
edit on 20-3-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
for some reason people call me this. and I mean everywhere. Native USA but I was called "Miss Vicky" overseas. Has no bearing on my marital status...people just call me "Miss Vicky". So here I am.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I LOVE people trying to figure mine out lol

mblahnikluver= Manolo Blahnik lover

He is THE shoe GOD!

Love him

Carrie from Sex and The City fame made him a house hold name!!

Manolo considers toe cleavage to be sexier than actual cleavage however it's only sexy if you show two cracks as he says...He is a genius! He won't make wedge shoes because he says they flatter no womans legs
Oh I love him!

Manolo Blahnik shoe God

These are my babies

I have them and they sit on their nice suede bag on display.
edit on 3/20/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
purplemonkeydishwasher is a reference from the Simpsons - however it is a play on how information becomes disjointed and contorted as it passes from one source to the next.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Oh,I just love high heels,but I can't wear them.
I really like italian leather shoes with 4" heels.
I like them in black,red,hotpink and blue.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

ClintDelicious is my stage name in my sleazy rock band 'Skilled Provoceteur'. It was from one of my first bands 'The Black Diamond Jaguars' - www.myspace.com... Check the pics out im the one with massive blonde hair
and no I havent changed much since then either!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
6 pages, no arguements, no fights....

Just ATS members learning about one another...

Keep em comming guys, spread the love

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join