It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your screen name mean?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I lack imagination when naming things, especially things relating to me, so when I had to name myself for internet things, videogames, and what ever I couldn't venture too far from my name. Using Ryan would probably make adding numbers necessary, and I don't like the idea of being a number. A loose translation of my full name is Noble prince of the south, but that really doesn't define me. I'm an average joe from the north. So I use my initials R.E.S. said quickly with emphasis on the E. (noble).....Ariess

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lesisgod

Thanks, I just googled monkey and found it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
When I first met my wife,she called me a dog ,and her friend called me kdog,meaning the first letter in my name.
Cause,you know we men are all dogs.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

It sounds like "Alien" to me. LOL

My name is from the three different healing systems I mastered. I have used that name pretty much all over the place. some years back, I used RKMaster (two systems) Then shortly after that, triplereiki.

I love not only alot of the names on this site, but so many of the avatars are the coooolest!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
LoL my Screen Name is just a part of my real name. chrisTOPHER and Wayne is my middle name. My name is Chris Brown and ever since that annoying rapper kid became famous people started busting my balls about my name and when he beat up Rhianna he just made my good name ever worse so I have been going by Topher.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I kill cows.

I kill a LOT of cows.

Damned cows...

~Heff

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

for fun or profit?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

Chris, are you related to Bruce Wayne? Had to say it. LOL

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Fun? Profit? No, no, no... FOR REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by spacedoubt

Fun? Profit? No, no, no... FOR REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh i understand, we eat cows but never under estimate them...

They'd eat you too if they had the chance

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Er, could you send a couple of those revenge steaks this way?
Kinda tired of eating chicken.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i am Gaia Chi over the place, "Gaia" being the theory that the earth is one big living organism and everything is affected by changes to it's smallest part, and "Chi" which is basically the energy which flows in the body and is used in martial arts and healing etc

put them together and it basically means "earth energy"... i am a Jedi and believer in the force so i thought it appropriate :-) (and no, i don't like Star Wars) :-)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a Jedi?

Interesting, did you know some say Starwars was inspired by God...

And Jedi in their opinion is JEsus DIsciple

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

to be honest i have no clue about Star Wars, i love sci-fi but am bored by Star Wars.... i didn't realise that! i do know it is inspired by things such as Buddhism, Taoism etc and as i was into Buddhism this fits in nicely with my beliefs on everything

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Mine also implements my real name, OP.
I love lions, so I took my name "Kylie" and added lion, I thought the "e" made it sound pretty. (ky-lee-ohn)
The capital "X" is to separate the words. And I used to love sushi before I went veggie. (Still love veggie sushi).

So I get the mental image of a veggie lioness eating sushi.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Mine is a nickname given to me by my classmates in my biology and chemistry classes in junior college. I started school fresh out of jail, and these guys were an inspiration and great friends that accompanied and aided me in the very beginnings of my journey towards med school.

I am now a third year med student, and loving every minute of this heinous torture.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
....and so castles made of sand, slip into the sea....eventually. Quote from my favorite Hendrix song.

beat me to it!
edit on 3/19/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

I am a Hendrix fan also. I used to jam that song all of the time.

To answer the Op. How I came up with my name is it hit me one day. I do not know if I was lurking or not. It comes from the people all around me and on here who are addicted to the msm or other lies(such as the moon hoax). While some is legit, most is definitely slanted and is serving some agenda.

Example: "The power is restored at the nuclear reactor. No need to worry now it is all ok....."..I have seen alot of comments from people who actually believe this.

People want to believe whatever serves them better. My name also stems from everybody thinking that 'America's Got Talent" is important. Addicted to the belief that you can and need to be pretty or need to be a rock star or whatever. Anyways there are alot of reasons liejunkie was used... Just wanted to share this....

Remember you could be addicted to the lies also, and not even know it,,,

The Warren commision also. Notice my signiture.
edit on 20-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: The Warren commision also. Notice my signiture.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well, I think my screenname just says it all

Could have been WeirdMiddleAgedDude, but that was way too hard for me to write down !

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i like this idea a lot

in faith no more's song "epic", singer (mike patton) asks "what is it?"

in my head mike IS IT

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

post an explanation of your name...

My screen name 'yizzel' is an acronym, which stands for;

Yodeling Incontinent Zombie Zebras Eat Lollies

Does it have a deep meaning? Or were you just trying to get a laugh?

Gee that's a tough one. I'm not sure, I'll let you know after I've consulted with my psychiatrist

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join